Options

Redemption Week!

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
You know what this game needs to do? Allow players to complete their weapons, for instance, let the players purchase the parts necessary to finish their guns with GOLD. That way, we're not left with an unusable weapon for no reason. It's such a slap in the face to get 45 parts or have the game go under maintenance and have 2 days to compete for a weapon.

This feature should only be available to people with weapon parts to start with. If you don't have parts for a gun, you won't be able to craft a weapon. Like I said before, this is for those who came so close and failed!

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You know what this game needs to do? Allow players to complete their weapons, for instance, let the players purchase the parts necessary to finish their guns with GOLD. That way, we're not left with an unusable weapon for no reason. It's such a slap in the face to get 45 parts or have the game go under maintenance and have 2 days to compete for a weapon.

This feature should only be available to people with weapon parts to start with. If you don't have parts for a gun, you won't be able to craft a weapon. Like I said before, this is for those who came so close and failed!

Sounds reasonable to me. We get a completed weapon and GLU gets their pot of GOLD ... sounds like a WIN WIN.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NoobieNoobie Registered Users 163 Posts

amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Sounds reasonable to me. We get a completed weapon and GLU gets their pot of GOLD ... sounds like a WIN WIN.

This is not a Win-Win scenario. This will be unfair to some.

The one problem that might come up with this is that less players will participate in the Global Event and/or League Tournaments knowing that they could get the rest of their needed weapon parts in the Store....
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Noobie wrote: »
    This is not a Win-Win scenario. This will be unfair to some.

The one problem that might come up with this is that less players will participate in the Global Event and/or League Tournaments knowing that they could get the rest of their needed weapon parts in the Store....

You might be right but anyone can buy a weapon at anytime whenever they want. Think of it as having parts gets you a discount. You have 5 parts it gets you 10% off you have 45 parts you get 90% off. These would only be available if, for some reason, you could not obtain the parts via League Play but won some in Global Event(s). At least you would have the option to complete the weapon. I will concede however, that those who decide NOT to spend any GOLD might be at a disadvantage, but I think they already know that. **SMILES**

Keep in mind though, that you would have had to win the initial parts in the Global Event ... that's what this game is all about. The League Events only exist to allow you to complete the weapon (OR not).
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION