Options

Game Hanging

asapayuasapayu Registered Users 16 Posts
i need some help. i'm L100. I can upgrade my drone but it hangs every time I try to upgrade the weapons of my drone. in fact, at this very moment, even if i try to change my drone weapons it also hangs and needs to reboot it. i'm playing on my ipad mini and can no longer upgrade nor change my drone weapons.

what do i need to do? if it need be, i'm willing that all my drone weapons be removed from my inventory just to read and access the drone weapon change/upgrade.

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!

Comments

• Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    asapayu wrote: »
    i need some help. i'm L100. I can upgrade my drone but it hangs every time I try to upgrade the weapons of my drone. in fact, at this very moment, even if i try to change my drone weapons it also hangs and needs to reboot it. i'm playing on my ipad mini and can no longer upgrade nor change my drone weapons.

what do i need to do? if it need be, i'm willing that all my drone weapons be removed from my inventory just to read and access the drone weapon change/upgrade.

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!

The drone weapons part is broken and has been so since v3.0 that was released 5-6 weeks ago. The programmers did a bad job....

But...

There is supposed to be a fix for that released during today.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    asapayu wrote: »

PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS!

There is an upgrade scheduled this today that will address this very issue ... we hope !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bys wrote: »
    The drone weapons part is broken and has been so since v3.0 that was released 5-6 weeks ago. The programmers did a bad job....

But...

There is supposed to be a fix for that released during today.

ah ok. thanks so much for the reply. i was about stop playing this game out of frustration.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    There is an upgrade scheduled this today that will address this very issue ... we hope !!!

thank you for your time to reply. i appreciate it.