Options

Carrying Over Points

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
I have a question, will people who didn't get their weapons or parts have their points transferred to this weeks tournament? It's going to be hell on earth competing for a tesla rifle, couldn't you guys give them some gold as compensation and allow this tournament to be fair for the other players?

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I have a question, will people who didn't get their weapons or parts have their points transferred to this weeks tournament? It's going to be hell on earth competing for a tesla rifle, couldn't you guys give them some gold as compensation and allow this tournament to be fair for the other players?

A great question! It is wonderful that Glu is compensating players for glitches, but carry forward does that at the expense of other players, adding unfairness to unfairness.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    A great question! It is wonderful that Glu is compensating players for glitches, but carry forward does that at the expense of other players, adding unfairness to unfairness.

They might as well say, don't compete.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    They might as well say, don't compete.

I think they just did ... fairness is definitely not part of the Glu vernacular ... you know that !!!

HANDLES did confirm, I think, that there will be a New Region coming out with "more fixes". I asked about TIER 12 (no response as yet) so it's possible in roughly 2 weeks we will be where we were 2 weeks ago ... so before you start spending too much on upgrading, please keep that in mind.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I think they just did ... fairness is definitely not part of the Glu vernacular ... you know that !!!

Could you please check your e-mail?
  • Options
    Yeah I saw your post and busted out laughing ... ROTF-LMFAO
  • Options
    Yeah I saw your post and busted out laughing ... ROTF-LMFAO

Can you delete that?
  • Options
    Can you delete that?

Delete a post? I don't think so ... but you can edit out the contents and I think he did do that at least.
  • Options
    Delete a post? I don't think so ... but you can edit out the contents and I think he did do that at least.

Click edit and delete. I was referring to your quote.
  • Options
    Click edit and delete. I was referring to your quote.

What quote?

Never mind I got your drift ... DONE !!! I thought you meant delete the THREAD ... my bad