Options

Multiple devices problem

towensgatowensga Registered Users 3 Posts
I had the game running on my phone and tablet. My tablet had issue and had to reset. After reset the game loads but it is like it has stayed from beginning. How do I get it to sync back up with my data? Or which files do I copy over from my phone back to my tablet? My phone is Samsung S5 and my tablet is Samsung Tab 4. So both are of course android. Not rooted or anything special.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    towensga wrote: »
    I had the game running on my phone and tablet. My tablet had issue and had to reset. After reset the game loads but it is like it has stayed from beginning. How do I get it to sync back up with my data? Or which files do I copy over from my phone back to my tablet? My phone is Samsung S5 and my tablet is Samsung Tab 4. So both are of course android. Not rooted or anything special.

Not too familiar with your problem, but I can say this.

(1) You need to use the same account after the reset as you used before.

(2) The same account cannot be used on two different devices as the same time.

If you're using Android then a Google Play account would store most of your achievements and would appear as soon as you logged back on. If you didn't perform a backup BEFORE the reset, you might be screwed, but Google Play should have you covered.

Are you using the same account and player name first of all?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    So, if someone uses up his energy in his phone, closes the game in his phone and turn it on in his tablet with the same account, will see his energy restored?
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    So, if someone uses up his energy in his phone, closes the game in his phone and turn it on in his tablet with the same account, will see his energy restored?

ABSOLUTELY ... I switch between devices all the time. SORRY I misread your post. NO energy recharge is based on time lapse. The only way to do this would be to manipulate the date / time ... but who has time for that during PvP as you would need to constantly close / reopen the game.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    ABSOLUTELY ... I switch between devices all the time. SORRY I missed your post. NO energy recharge is based on time lapse. The only way to be this would be to manipulate the date / time but who has time for that during PvP as you would need to constantly close / open the game.

Thanks. Obviously IT is not my strongest point. I got confused when I read towensga's post. I'm still trying to figure out some of CKS secrets this is why I asked.
    For example:

1) IOS players is referring to people playing on iphone/ipad. Android players is for people playing on android cells/tablets. Amazon players? What is this for?

2) If we all play on different systems, do we compete on different leagues too?

3) The mystery with the tie breaker on brackets during league events. Who ends up being first at the end? The one who there first/last? The one who spent more gold? Alphabetically? Does anyone trully know?

Anyway, I don't want to waste time any more
    Thanks again
    Nick
  • Options
    Thanks. Obviously IT is not my strongest point. I got confused when I read towensga's post. I'm still trying to figure out some of CKS secrets this is why I asked.
    For example:

1) IOS players is referring to people playing on iphone/ipad. Android players is for people playing on android cells/tablets. Amazon players? What is this for?

3) The mystery with the tie breaker on brackets during league events. Who ends up being first at the end? The one who there first/last? The one who spent more gold? Alphabetically? Does anyone trully know?

Thanks again
    Nick

To answer your questions:

Amazon is also Android, just like Google and you do have the option of using either if you own an Android device. Amazon has always been a powerhouse when it comes to sales and marketing, consequently they can dictate terms to any business that wants to do business with them. There are features unique to Amazon, however that would be useless to Google players.

All three platforms have their own separate leagues and judging from other players' comments, this might be the BEST option if you find Google just too expensive to compete.

As far as tie breakers, nobody knows for sure. My guess would be the first to reach that AP total WINS, then 2nd, 3rd and so on. That has never been confirmed by GLU however.
  • Options
    Used same google account. I have never had issue before when getting new device or reset of a device. Everything always came in correctly. For some reason this time or is messed up. So, how do I get tablet and phone to have same information again using same id. I know I can't use them at same time. I normally play on tablet because I'm usually using phone for work.

What files do I need to copy from phone to tablet to get things synced up?

Tried doing full backup of game with Helium and then restored on tablet. No luck with that either as it will not load at all and I have to remove it completely again and reload on tablet.
  • Options
    Still looking for help here from support.
  • Options
    towensga wrote: »
    Still looking for help here from support.

I've got nothing other than what I've already stated ... has HANDLES responded to this in any way?
  • Options
    Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts
    For example:

Thanks again
    Nick

From what I have noticed it appears for tie breakers the players are ranked by VP with the lowest being first. Go figure huh. If anyone else can check the ties in their league and see if this is indeed true that would be great.
  • Options
    Dr.Me wrote: »
    From what I have noticed it appears for tie breakers the players are ranked by VP with the lowest being first. Go figure huh. If anyone else can check the ties in their league and see if this is indeed true that would be great.

It may have been just a coincidence what you noticed doc.
    This is not valid.
    I'm in 34 league vp currently with 5 more people.
    1st among us is a guy with 12000vp, 2nd 6900VP, 3rd 4560vp, 4th 8000vp, 5th 16000vp and myself 6th (among us) with 10700vp.