Options

Today's League - Double AP, No Gold!!!

StageofHistoryStageofHistory Registered Users 18 Posts
Hi All,

I'm playing on iOS, and I've noticed that although the game states 2 points for the win on the Victory screen, it has been adding 4 to the leader-board total, doubling what I should have. This appears to be happening for the other players in my league event too. Not much of a problem, I thought, and it has given me the milestone awards in double time, until I passed 100 - when NO GOLD WAS GIVEN!

Has anyone else found this? It only seems to be today that it has happened. SoH.

Comments

• Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    Hi All,

I'm playing on iOS, and I've noticed that although the game states 2 points for the win on the Victory screen, it has been adding 4 to the leader-board total, doubling what I should have. This appears to be happening for the other players in my league event too. Not much of a problem, I thought, and it has given me the milestone awards in double time, until I passed 100 - when NO GOLD WAS GIVEN!

Has anyone else found this? It only seems to be today that it has happened. SoH.

I'm playing on IOS as well and this is what you should do,First get your total score to 96,then exit and close out the game.Come back into the game and play 2 more games.Total score will be 100 and 104 respectively while VP screen will then be 98 and 100 and awarding you your gold.
    Closing out the game and coming back into it syncs the two scores so that they are the same.
    If you wait until your total score is over 100 to do this then when you try to sync up the scores you will not get the 50 gold.
  • Options
    I'm at nearly 200 now... So I guess I'm out of luck. I missed out on Gold yesterday too re the Server update, so this has been a bad week all-in-all :(

Thanks for replay, though... G1:SoH
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    yup its been happenig to alot of people including myself... i posted it in the feedbback bug area, as well as reported a few other issues like the freebie rewards of energy, gold, etc... not being delivered, and the chhoppy framerate
  • Options
    Destroyer1Destroyer1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Today I Just Reached Ten Thousand VP , No Prize At All , Same As Last Event, I Am Using Ipad4 iOS , Can Anyone Do Something For That ?
  • Options
    geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
    when is the global league ?
  • Options
    geolike wrote: »
    when is the global league ?

Its started 90 minutes ago... Always Thursday through Sunday, with 24 hr Leagues Mon, Tues, and Weds.

I live in the UK, where on Summer Time the events start and end at 08:00am (GMT+1). During the Winter months, it would be 07:00am for me.
  • Options
    RE my OP... I lived in hope that 50 wins / 200pts would be something meaningful to give the 50 Gold, but nope... Didn't play anymore after that.. I was banking on an extra 50-100 Gold to top-up and ease me through on the Tesla in the Global, but I guess I won't be getting too much sleep for the next few days now.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Destroyer1 wrote: »
    Today I Just Reached Ten Thousand VP , No Prize At All , Same As Last Event, I Am Using Ipad4 iOS , Can Anyone Do Something For That ?

Check your numbers please. I think you're referring to last weekend's Global AP? It's not possible to get 10K VP in a League Event. Post a screenshot of your leaderboard and milestones. There is a known issue with receiving your award (parts) and from what I understand, you may get a carryover of AP to the next Global Event.

Also post you're IN GAME PLAYER NAME, and IOS Version ... HANDLES requires that to aid in isolating the problem(s).

DEVICE: iPAD4
    PATFORM: IOS
    VERSION:
    PLAYER:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    BBMMATTBBMMATT Registered Users 6 Posts
    I didn't receive the 50 Gold all week. I clearly crossed the milestone. When I noticed, I checked it the following day as I approached that 100 point threshold....nothing....That is 150 Gold. Now that I know there are others, I will request a refund. That is probably why the maintenance is happening.
  • Options
    geolikegeolike Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 22 Posts
    well i dont see any thing no league
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Check your numbers please. I think you're referring to last weekend's Global AP? It's not possible to get 10K VP in a League Event. Post a screenshot of your leaderboard and milestones. There is a known issue with receiving your award (parts) and from what I understand, you may get a carryover of AP to the next Global Event.

Also post you're IN GAME PLAYER NAME, and IOS Version ... HANDLES requires that to aid in isolating the problem(s).

DEVICE: iPAD4
    PATFORM: IOS
    VERSION:
    PLAYER:

Thanks! I will require that info. But the issue will/is reported anyways.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I have been informed that the issue should be corrected by the next event.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I have been informed that the issue should be corrected by the next event.

Are you referring to this event of the one next week?