Options

eta of Amazon global event

straightshooterstraightshooter Registered Users 1,231 Posts
Tesla event on ios but how far behind is the amazon launch going to take?
( + )

Comments

• Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    Yeah, where is the global event on android?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    It doesn't really matter if the event starts sooner or later because everybody will be starting at the same time. There won't be any special treatment for the players, jeez!
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    That's not really true with players from all around the world playing - depends on your time zone, sleep schedule, work, etc.

People do have lives, and it's nice to be able to plan around this adicting game.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    They have taken the IOS servers back down for "several hours." This can only mean a further delay in Amazon and Android upgrade, as well as further delays in the start of the Global on those platforms.
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    It doesn't really matter if the event starts sooner or later because everybody will be starting at the same time. There won't be any special treatment for the players, jeez!

It won't matter in play for the gun, but milestones will be much more difficult to achieve unless Glu adjusts them. The 4k AP -> 50 gold milestone will probably require buying more energy than the 50 gold is worth.
  • Options
    It won't matter in play for the gun, but milestones will be much more difficult to achieve unless Glu adjusts them. The 4k AP -> 50 gold milestone will probably require buying more energy than the 50 gold is worth.

Qualifying for Gold and Silver Leagues become tougher as well. A shortened Global will impact the Silver Leaguers most, since a lot of them have been getting into the Silver on free Energy credits and then crafting the weapon the next week in the Silver League. This will become more expensive if you have less time to accumulate the 2500 AP required for Silver.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Qualifying for Gold and Silver Leagues become tougher as well. A shortened Global will impact the Silver Leaguers most, since a lot of them have been getting into the Silver on free Energy credits and then crafting the weapon the next week in the Silver League. This will become more expensive if you have less time to accumulate the 2500 AP required for Silver.

Hey Bro ... I've been sitting on top of my usual 1,000 BARS of GOLD waiting to try out this new update, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. Even if we only lose the first day, I think I'll just play for the diamonds and wait for HEAVY week before I start seriously competing again. I assume the TESLA that's up for grabs is an 11.5 ... let us Android folk know what we're missing ** SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hey Bro ... I've been sitting on top of my usual 1,000 BARS of GOLD waiting to try out this new update, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon. Even if we only lose the first day, I think I'll just play for the diamonds and wait for HEAVY week before I start seriously competing again. I assume the TESLA that's up for grabs is an 11.5 ... let us Android folk know what we're missing ** SMILES**

Both are 11.5 Heavies: Top is the Lahar which maxxes at 353 K and second is the Mudflow (of all thing) maxxes at 315 K.

My plan in IOS is the usual: top 90 if I can for 35 parts, stay below 8500 for the Silver League. Competition of IOS is surprisingly laid back for far:
    #1 6910
    #10 3321
    #30 2110
    #36 Me at 1821 (last week at this time I was in 400th place)

If and when Amazon opens, I am going for top 30, which is probably going to be easier that usual, since everybody is bummed.

Anybody who wanted to throw some Gold into the pot will probably have the Gold League to himself.