Options

Will we get our weapons?

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
I've been curious about our most recent update. Did the Developers ever fix the issue with people not getting their weapons or parts. I'm so tired of the point transfer, nobody wants to compete for 4 days and end up not getting their items and having their points transferred over to the next tournament and for a gun they don't want. For instance, I'm competing to get a Tesla rifle, I don't want an assault, sniper or heavy gun. I want the gun I'm currently working for! Can we get some confirmation from Handles that this issue has been resolved?

Comments

• Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I do not have an update on this issue. In a previous post I asked for the following information from players effected by this.

In-Game Name:
    Device:

If you can please provide.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    I do not have an update on this issue. In a previous post I asked for the following information from players effected by this.

In-Game Name:
    Device:

If you can please provide.

I've already e-mailed the Glu help team in the past and they have confirmed that they cannot award players their weapons or parts. Instead, they can compensate players with gold. Do you guys even know how much gold it will cost to buy those same exact weapons that weren't awarded? 3,500 or 7,000 gold in the VIP event, CAN I EXPECT THE HELP TEAM TO AWARD ME THE GOLD NECESSSARY TO BUY THE WEAPON IF IT'S OFFERED IN THE STORE? 1 minute before the end of this competition, I will screenshot my rank, items, milestones to make sure I'm not screwed over AGAIN!
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    that they cannot award players their weapons or parts.

SERIOUSLY!!

I was screwed over with the fiasco of being swapped over in leagues last week, probably used a couple of hundred gold to try and catch my score up but couldn't. Just left with a load of unuseable parts, that is not my fault!!
  • Options
    unhappy wrote: »
    SERIOUSLY!!

I was screwed over with the fiasco of being swapped over in leagues last week, probably used a couple of hundred gold to try and catch my score up but couldn't. Just left with a load of unuseable parts, that is not my fault!!

When were you screwed over? With the heavy or assault weapon? Are you telling me that you were awarded weapon parts in the global event but placed in the Bronze league?
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    No this is where I was top of the league by 16 - 20 pts and half way through the day I was put in another league on 0 points and the leader all of a sudden had 98! So I couldn't win the parts I needed. Spent gold to get there too
  • Options
    SaucykittySaucykitty Registered Users 1 Posts
    In-Game Name: saucykitty
    Device: iPad Air 2 64gb Verizon

I didn't get my 10 weapon parts for the ****low tesla from the latest global tournament. I'm in the first round of the silver league tournament at the present. Thanks.
  • Options
    DrewcDrewc Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm glad I seen this thread. I ended at rank 33 from the weekend's event and I didn't even get my 35 parts for the mudflow tesla.

In game name : Andy jae
    Device : ipad mini

I don't know what can be done but I thought issues should be addressed.
  • Options
    thehammerthehammer Registered Users 11 Posts
    I did not get weapon parts for 1st place in gold league last night.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    SERIOUSLY!!

I've gotten in the habit of taking a screenshot of the leaderboard every hour after I complete my 3 attacks. This helps me check back on what players are making large moves to increase their score, and also would help if anything like this happened.