Options

want to DONATE DRONE PARTS for FREE.. any takers?

saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
i have many useless drone parts ranging from 125 power to 51k power. they take a lot of diamonds to get fused. searching the useful parts in the myraid of pages(about 70 pages) takes a helluva time. i dont mind even SPENDING GOLD to get rid off all my yucky drone parts so that i can start afresh
GLU , cant u tabulate the drone parts according to power instead of naming them individually? Or atleast put a MASS DUMP ICON so that we can get rid of the entire page at one go.

What do you think guys?

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You're a lucky person indeed ... I have well over 300 pages to scroll through ... per weapon, I might add. LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The suggestion has been passed along. The team said they liked it but it wouldn't be a priority.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The suggestion has been passed along. The team said they liked it but it wouldn't be a priority.

That would be awesome if we could get rid of them. Accumulate faster than we can dispense of them. Also a logical order they are sorted in in lieu of random.
  • Options
    saturnringsaturnring Registered Users 43 Posts
    very pleased to know that my request is heard and been passed on to the team.. feeling blessed.. ☺