Options

Handles!!! What's with the new Region, "BOSS NOT FOUND" and TIER 12?

try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
I've increased from Level 100 to 107 instantly, with no gold payouts?
There's a new level;

LID_EPISODE_11
BOSS NOT FOUND

And I hear Scorpion just attacked a Tier 12 base "got my head handed to me"!

There has been no announcement, the region title sounds fishy, and we're a couple weeks early, no?

Some in my clan say they are at level 110, and no gold, the missions in this region are again just painted over old ones.

Guess this deserves a pic so people can see it's real;

Screenshot_2015-06-23-18-54-421.png

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    I've increased from Level 100 to 107 instantly, with no gold payouts?
    There's a new level;

LID_EPISODE_11
    BOSS NOT FOUND

And I hear Scorpion just attacked a Tier 12 base "got my head handed to me"!

There has been no announcement, the region title sounds fishy, and we're a couple weeks early, no?

Some in my clan say they are at level 110, and no gold, the mission in this region are again just painted over old ones.

I believe they accidentally released a new region.
  • Options
    The least this game could do is release different scenarios for base defenses.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I believe they accidentally released a new region.

I cannot tell how depressing it was to see Base Level 12 on Amazon. Nothing on IOS yet, they normally get it first.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I cannot tell how depressing it was to see Base Level 12 on Amazon. Nothing on IOS yet, they normally get it first.

It hasn't even been a month yet and we have to deal with more nightmares. Seriously?
  • Options
    Angels, I'm sure you're right, this is a pre-release that shouldn't have been. The IT department has to be as inept as they come with all the messed up releases that get pushed, pulled, and bungled.

What will be expected, is the rich players dumping gold into the new base to be the first to max out. I still think there are game cheats out there, but, wouldn't GLU hunt them down with a vengeance?

I'd like to add, the reason I'm so slow to go through Ascension is because of the 30 second lag to open up the campaigns, and the 1 minute lag after completing every mission. With all the data on my 3 year old device (unused weapons, finished regions, tons and tons of graphics for each of these), this program continues to slow more and more each month.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »

Yeah it's on Google as well .....
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Angels, I'm sure you're right, this is a pre-release that shouldn't have been. The IT department has to be as inept as they come with all the messed up releases that get pushed, pulled, and bungled.

What will be expected, is the rich players dumping gold into the new base to be the first to max out. I still think there are game cheats out there, but, wouldn't GLU hunt them down with a vengeance?

I'd like to add, the reason I'm so slow to go through Ascension is because of the 30 second lag to open up the campaigns, and the 1 minute lag after completing every mission. With all the data on my 3 year old device (unused weapons, finished regions, tons and tons of graphics for each of these), this program continues to slow more and more each month.

These maniacs are already building their TIER 12 bases so even if it was released by mistake, how do they take it back?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Laughing,the only reason I hit the region button in the pic in the first post was to check out the Tesla/Heavy campaigns, raid them early and hope the region would be pulled and re-released virgin again!

Like Angels keeps saying, your greed has destroyed you!

A question to ponder, since we know we loose gold because of the level jump, do we also loose that bit of health at each leveling up? I think it's +180 per level?
  • Options
    Laughing,the only reason I hit the region button in the pic in the first post was to check out the Tesla/Heavy campaigns, raid them early and hope the region would be pulled and re-released virgin again!

Like Angels keeps saying, your greed has destroyed you!

A question to ponder, since we know we loose gold because of the level jump, do we also loose that bit of health at each leveling up? I think it's +180 per level?

We don't get health from leveling up, where did you hear that?
  • Options
    Dr.MeDr.Me Registered Users 19 Posts

Due to not being able to complete any campaigns for a while My base was way ahead of my level. Don't remember which update it was but every time I tried a PVP it would warn me that mylevel needed to increase to have enough health to "compete". It seemed to indicate that either the short or long pvp used your base as health and the other used your level as health. One I got up to level 90 the warning went away. I am not sure which one is tied to which but maybe HANDLES can weigh in on this?

...Or maybe not:)
  • Options

Pythondjango alerted me about this a long time ago. My leveling up screen now has a Heart and number - I think it was +180 on my Tier 4 game. It's been so long since I saw a level change on my Tier 11 game, don't know if it has the same heart, but, look at the total number on your base personal health stat (on the left side - the total). Watch this number change before to after a level up!
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Well. Isn't this a fine morning....
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I just noticed the new region as well, and that my level went from 100 to 110, and once again, without any gold 2 go with it. I am tired of them automatically increasing our level and not giving us the gold 4 it. I wud actually rather they let us play 4 the gold like they used 2. Also, i just now started seeing 384k powered bases, which is amazing since the 189k powered bases just showed up, and also they have already made available new weapons 2 buy with in-game cash...4 a cool 2.4M. It was strange 2, bc i never got a msg stating i needed 2 restart 4 a content update.