Options

Lost my spot in silver league.

LolredrangeeLolredrangee Registered Users 9 Posts
I was in third place in the silver league. After completing a random encounter I was drop down to 28th. My points are now gone and so are my achievements for spending gold as well as achievement points. I didn't take any screenshots before I dropped because I had no reason to think I would lose my points. Can this be reversed? Has this affected anyone else? I am still in the same bracket at I recognize the names of the others in there with me.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I was in third place in the silver league. After completing a random encounter I was drop down to 28th. My points are now gone and so are my achievements for spending gold as well as achievement points. I didn't take any screenshots before I dropped because I had no reason to think I would lose my points. Can this be reversed? Has this affected anyone else? I am still in the same bracket at I recognize the names of the others in there with me.

If you close the game and restart, fight a battle, you will get your AP back and your RANK based on what bracket you land in ... you could be first ... its roulette.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Tried that. Same bracket. Same missing points.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts

Which platform are you on?
  • Options

iOS 8.3. Updated recently from 8.1 due to latency issues with this game after the last update.
  • Options
    iOS 8.3. Updated recently from 8.1 due to latency issues with this game after the last update.

After restarting your device and starting all over, what is your rank in the new bracket?
  • Options
    After restarting your device and starting all over, what is your rank in the new bracket?

I am not in a new bracket. My opponents never changed. All that changed were my points. I lost over 70 of them. I am in 28th place where I was in 3rd before. I also lost my points for spending gold, and for victory points.
  • Options
    I am not in a new bracket. My opponents never changed. All that changed were my points. I lost over 70 of them. I am in 28th place where I was in 3rd before. I also lost my points for spending gold, and for victory points.

So your saying you lost everything? not just your AP, but VP as well? Do you still have your weapons and completed campaigns?

I did experience losing my AP after getting out in another bracket, but as soon as I won a battle, everything came back. What you're experiencing is new to me.
  • Options
    Still have all of my weapons and upgrades. Still have all of my parts that I won over the weekend. My battle log shows all of the wins and losses I had today. My single player campaign is up-to-date. The only thing I am missing is the correct amount of points for the silver league for today.
  • Options
    Still have all of my weapons and upgrades. Still have all of my parts that I won over the weekend. My battle log shows all of the wins and losses I had today. My single player campaign is up-to-date. The only thing I am missing is the correct amount of points for the silver league for today.

Good take a screenshot of whatever you can to document that you lost your points ... then send HANDLES a PM...sorry for your inconvenience. Maybe BRADR752 has an idea what you might be able to do to recover ...
  • Options
    So is that it then? I'm just out of luck? I took screenshots a plenty. Just didn't want to post them here as they have other player into in them. Is there some support or something I can email them to? I want my tesla, dang it.
  • Options
    So is that it then? I'm just out of luck? I took screenshots a plenty. Just didn't want to post them here as they have other player into in them. Is there some support or something I can email them to? I want my tesla, dang it.

Without screenshots, they won't be able to give you anything. Also, the help team cannot award you weapons or parts, only gold. I'm sorry for your unfortunate event but all I have to say it welcome to the wonderful world of Glu!
  • Options

It's going to take customer care at least a week to respond, if they respond at all. Best to send HANDLES a private message with screen shots attached, and ask what can be done. He may be able to help, but don't get your hopes up too high. You may get GOLD for your troubles, but the TESLA is a lost cause I'm afraid to say.

It sucks ... I know ... I lost a weapon for one of the most ridiculous reasons you can think of ... they cancelled a league event leaving me with 45 parts. I wanted the weapon as well. They could not give me the parts but they did give me 500 GOLD for my troubles ... about 2 weeks later **SMILES**
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Lolredrangee,

You don't need to post your personal info on this forum. Read this post about creating a ticket;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

If you'd prefer to do it on you computer rather than in-game (easier to attach screenshots/files), then use this link;
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/

The second method will be slower to respond, but with all your info, hopefully they can help, good luck.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Lolredrangee,

You don't need to post your personal info on this forum. Read this post about creating a ticket;
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket

If you'd prefer to do it on you computer rather than in-game (easier to attach screenshots/files), then use this link;
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/

The second method will be slower to respond, but with all your info, hopefully they can help, good luck.

This is very helpful. Thank you.
  • Options
    Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    This is very helpful. Thank you.[/QUOTE

I experienced same problem. Dam it. Lost the spot to the bottom. Spent a few hundreds golds. How can we screen shot previous weapon parts which were disappeared. I think glu did on purpose.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts