Options

What? Tesla part stolen?

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
Is anyone missing parts? I ended with 15 parts on global tournament, yesterday I won 20 more, I was hopping to craft my weapon today but just dint happen I ended with 10 parts.
Why because at last minute they put me on another dam group, but the worse thing is not that.
I only have 25 parts .. Meaning I can't craft the dam gun.
But seem like I can find tha parts on the mistiry box.😡
THAT SUCKS!

Please tell me that I'm not the only one.

Comments

• Options
    I'm talking about mudflow tesla .
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Is anyone missing parts? I ended with 15 parts on global tournament, yesterday I won 20 more, I was hopping to craft my weapon today but just dint happen I ended with 10 parts.
    Why because at last minute they put me on another dam group, but the worse thing is not that.
    But seem like I can find tha parts on the mistiry box.��
    THAT SUCKS!

That's 45 parts total.

Global event=15
    Day 1= 20
    Day 2= 10

15+20+10=45

Day 3, you only need 5 parts. Where are you getting 25 from?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    But seem like I can find tha parts on the mistiry box.
    THAT SUCKS!

You collected 15 PARTS from GLOBAL ...
    You WON (outright) League Event DAY #1(or DAY #2, it's not clear) and collected another 20 PARTS ... now you (should) have 35 PARTS ...

So from what you're saying, after you had the League Event DAY #2 (or DAY #1, again it's not clear) WON OUTRIGHT (20 parts) ... when you checked you were in another bracket (group) that placed you somewhere between 7th and 10th ... and collected only 10 PARTS.

If I am understanding your scenario, that would indicate that you skipped a LEAGUE EVENT DAY (for some reason), most likely DAY #1? If so, that was your mistake ... never skip a League Day with only 15 PARTS from GLOBAL because, you never know what will happen. This one is on you, I'm sorry to say because of the "realities" of PvP.

The rules would indicate that you could craft a weapon from parts collected ONLY from LEAGUE EVENTS (2 WINS + 7-10) ... that rarely happens because of all the shifting around of groups, network errors, content updates ... you get my drift.

So get as many PARTS as FAST AS POSSIBLE ... never sit on anything, especially parts. It's cruel and unusual, I know.

But this is THE GLU FACTORY !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Stork007Stork007 Registered Users 91 Posts
    That was silly..;))
  • Options
    That's 45 parts total.

Global event=15
    Day 1= 20
    Day 2= 10

15+20+10=45

Day 3, you only need 5 parts. Where are you getting 25 from?

He missed a league day ...
  • Options
    Chaos129Chaos129 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am missing day 1 parts as well. I went in today and was awarded my points from day 2 and am only showing a total from the initial event and day 2.
  • Options
    Chaos129 wrote: »
    I am missing day 1 parts as well. I went in today and was awarded my points from day 2 and am only showing a total from the initial event and day 2.

That's what it sounded like to me ... DAY #1 is missing. Unfortunately, if you competed on DAY #1 and had your parts disappear, without SCREEN SHOTS consider them gone.

I know ... I've gotten into the habit a taking screen shots following every event I compete in ... just in case. **SMILES**
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That's what it sounded like to me ... DAY #1 is missing. Unfortunately, if you competed on DAY #1 and had your parts disappear, without SCREEN SHOTS consider them gone.

I know ... I've gotten into the habit a taking screen shots following every event I compete in ... just in case. **SMILES**

There is the possibility that he logged off and he was bumped down towards the end.
  • Options
    There is the possibility that he logged off and he was bumped down towards the end.

That's true ... I didn't think of that !!! or let the device go to sleep ...
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    He missed a league day ...
    That's the way you hav

The parts that I win are on the order that you have listed. Just the dam math from GLU don't add up. And still with today Day 3 even if a win the 20 parts can craft it.
    Only shows 25 parts.

They are not even giving me the parts from day 1&2 just on this two days are 30 parts.
  • Options
    I don't skip a day, I'm on day 3, but even if I try to win won't make the parts.
  • Options
    I don't skip a day, I'm on day 3, but even if I try to win won't make the parts.

You can try spinning the reel to see if you can win the parts.
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    That wheel is weighted, I think you would have to spend a fortune to get parts. All i have ever gotten was knives, grenades and med kits oh yeah and ulcers.
  • Options
    Mudbug308 wrote: »
    That wheel is weighted, I think you would have to spend a fortune to get parts. All i have ever gotten was knives, grenades and med kits oh yeah and ulcers.

It's the reel or nothing in your case.
  • Options
    Trust me I did already just get rockets, I figure it out that if I win today the 20 parts and 5 on the dam wheel, will make it.
    I just hope that customer care help me out. 😀 I will keep you post if help came.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Mudbug308 wrote: »

I got 5 parts on my first 30 gold spin, which suckered me into multiple more 10x (270 gold) spins to get another 5 so I could get one nights sleep and not stay up past midnight just to get as high as I could before going to bed 3 hours before the event ends. I think it ended up costing me 30+4x270 in gold? I had 1140 in gold to start and won a little bit on the spins, so I ended up somewhere between 300-400. I've never spun it before, so I only did it to try it out.
  • Options
    It's the reel or nothing in your case.

That's like Mudgug308 said you only get stuff that you don't need, I spend money there trying.. Just get my reward for spending 500 gold on this 3 days and still counting, + the gold that I spend on global event that's enough.. I'm on mercy of our great Costumer care.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I got 5 parts on my first 30 gold spin, which suckered me into multiple more 10x (270 gold) spins to get another 5 so I could get one nights sleep and not stay up past midnight just to get as high as I could before going to bed 3 hours before the event ends. I think it ended up costing me 30+4x270 in gold? I had 1140 in gold to start and won a little bit on the spins, so I ended up somewhere between 300-400. I've never spun it before, so I only did it to try it out.

Well I try only give rockets, those I have a lot, granades will be great but anyways... I will try to win the 20 parts them I see .
  • Options
    ContractKillerSniperVIPContractKillerSniperVIP Registered Users 30 Posts
    Okay, I am a victim of this issue too. This was my first time having an issue in PVP so I didn't even think of taking a screenshot of my part rewards. However, I am a man of honesty and am not trying to cheat my way to getting the tesla gun.
    For the Mudflow tesla silver league PVP (I still have my parts from global PVP, which was 20), I have this
    Monday: 11th place (5 parts)
    Tuesday: 3rd place (16 parts)
    I looked at the craft and store screens today and noticed the parts I won from league PVP up to now are gone! Is it possible to get the parts back? If not, would it be too much to ask for at least 1,000 to 10,000 gold?
    DiamondJackers: You got jacked! :cool:
  • Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    would it be too much to ask for at least 1,000 to 10,000 gold?

I was conned out of the medusa heavy, and duped of 150 gold, customer care gave me 25 gold for my trouble..!

good luck with 10k!
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    It got me too. I won all three days this week in bronze league. Should have ended up with 60 parts and be able to complete the Mudflow. I ended up with only 40 parts. The issues are just getting worse and worse.
  • Options
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    It got me too. I won all three days this week in bronze league. Should have ended up with 60 parts and be able to complete the Mudflow. I ended up with only 40 parts. The issues are just getting worse and worse.

How are you even competing for weapons parts in bronze league. I believe this is a glitch that happens every month. Players in the bronze league are supposed to earn exp modules and nothing more. It's a farce to see weapons parts being offered in bronze league where everything is a joke.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    How are you even competing for weapons parts in bronze league. I believe this is a glitch that happens every month. Players in the bronze league are supposed to earn exp modules and nothing more. It's a farce to see weapons parts being offered in bronze league where everything is a joke.

The lower class aren't being treated poorly enough!