Options

What a joke!

Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
Can anyone explain this please.lat day of PVP, I won 106 AP so far. Suddenly my points dropped to 29. What was going on. I ranked 5 th in the players dropped to the bottom. Could win the parts and tesla but now no hope. Anyone please help.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Aaron G wrote: »
    Can anyone explain this please.lat day of PVP, I won 106 AP so far. Suddenly my points dropped to 29. What was going on. I ranked 5 th in the players dropped to the bottom. Could win the parts and tesla but now no hope. Anyone please help.

This is all part of the Glu factories stratgey to have you participate in the prize reel for the gun. The people I was fighting against this morning are all different. I don't recognize some of them.
  • Options
    My yesterday winning parts all gone as well.
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    My yesterday winning parts all gone as well.

Oh what a relief I thought that was only me. Sorry pal I'm on same position. From 45 parts drope to 25 😡
  • Options
    LolredrangeeLolredrangee Registered Users 9 Posts

Same thing happened to me on Monday. I sent in a ticket this morning. From what I'm told the best I can hope for is gold. We shall see.
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me on Monday. I sent in a ticket this morning. From what I'm told the best I can hope for is gold. We shall see.
    I am still in the same group. But dropped to the bottom. Winning a few games still the same. Spent so much efforts in last two and half days. All screwed by the glu poor system in the last day.