Options

Screen shot

Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
Can anyone please advise how can I post screen shot from iPad. Thanks for your advice. I saw the thread before, but couldn't find now.

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Aaron G wrote: »
    Can anyone please advise how can I post screen shot from iPad. Thanks for your advice. I saw the thread before, but couldn't find now.

Once you have the pictures on your ipad. E-mail them to yourself and then upload them to imgur and host the pictures here.
  • Options
    Once you have the pictures on your ipad. E-mail them to yourself and then upload them to imgur and host the pictures here.

Thanks. How can save the screen shot or the picture on my IPAD?
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Thanks. How can save the screen shot or the picture on my IPAD?

Once you take the picture, it should be saved onto the ipad. If you want to take a screenshot, you have to hold the home button and on button at the same time.
  • Options
    Once you take the picture, it should be saved onto the ipad. If you want to take a screenshot, you have to hold the home button and on button at the same time.

What is the on button?
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    What is the on button?

The button that is not your volume or home buttons. The one that turns it off or puts it in sleep mode.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    The button that is not your volume or home buttons. The one that turns it off or puts it in sleep mode.

Thanks Pal, got it. Record the progress Glu system always screwed you up.