Bronze League Glitch

Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
I've been hearing that some players are competing for weapon parts in the bronze league. How is that possible? While everybody is spending gold to get a weapon part, the players in Bronze get them without even trying? Are you serious? The only items that should be offered in Bronze league should be exp modules, how are these players glitching out and getting items so easily?
Prev1

Comments

• Aaron GAaron G Registered Users 58 Posts
    It is true. If you read Glu posts, it says for Bronze League, you will compete either modules or weapon parts. I saw some players getting weapon parts from bronze league, but I never has been assigned once. I guess it depends on your luck.
  • Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Aaron G wrote: »
    It is true. If you read Glu posts, it says for Bronze League, you will compete either modules or weapon parts. I saw some players getting weapon parts from bronze league, but I never has been assigned once. I guess it depends on your luck.

It's complete bs.
  • Smokinjoe44Smokinjoe44 Registered Users 123 Posts
    From day one I was always able to compete for parts in the bronze event. The issue is to actually win the gun you must finish in first place twice and second place once. With all the issues in the bronze league it's very hard to do this.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    My very first PvP landed me in the BRONZE LEAGUE. I remember because I had won 20 parts but could not complete the weapon. I thought this was a relatively new rule; being able to compete for drones only. If memory serves it was an 8.5 TREBUCHET that was offered in the BRONZE.

So we're talking as far back as March (probably earlier than that) weapons parts were being offered in the BRONZE LEAGUE.

I suspect that for whatever reasoning, GLU decides what prizes certain brackets will compete for. For example, if you've got similar weapons already, they won't allow you to compete with the rookies for a weapon ... pure speculation on my part however.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    I've been hearing that some players are competing for weapon parts in the bronze league. How is that possible? While everybody is spending gold to get a weapon part, the players in Bronze get them without even trying? Are you serious? The only items that should be offered in Bronze league should be exp modules, how are these players glitching out and getting items so easily?

I've been in the bronze league a couple of times when weekend plans prevented me from making the silver league.Yes I was able to compete for parts but don't think it's the cakewalk that you believe it to be.
    There are a few serious players that stay in the bronze league and they don't care one bit to spend money to
    win first place.
    See the problem is you have to win 2 of the league events and then come in second or third on one event.
    There are no room for error like in the silver league.
    I call the bronze league the mini gold league.
    I would much rather come in at least in the top 500 in the global then I only have to finish in the top 6 for 3 times in the silver league to craft my weapon.
    Merc316 wrote: »
    I've been in the bronze league a couple of times when weekend plans prevented me from making the silver league.Yes I was able to compete for parts but don't think it's the cakewalk that you believe it to be.
    There are a few serious players that stay in the bronze league and they don't care one bit to spend money to
    win first place.
    See the problem is you have to win 2 of the league events and then come in second or third on one event.
    I would much rather come in at least in the top 500 in the global then I only have to finish in the top 6 for 3 times in the silver league to craft my weapon.

YEP and it's a helluva lot harder to win 2 league events than it is to gather 20 parts in the GLOBAL ... more expensive also.
  • Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Angle complaining about a "glitch" that benefits the players after all the crybaby-ing about the tier 9 raping that was going on. F-ing Hypocrite
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Angle complaining about a "glitch" that benefits the players after all the crybaby-ing about the tier 9 raping that was going on. F-ing Hypocrite

*** SMILING *** but just to be fair, in this instance, competing in BRONZE LEAGUE for weapons is not benefiting anyone but GLU. Best to compete in SILVER LEAGUE ... come on guys you can do it ... just 25 victories in the GLOBAL each day ... I have confidence in you !!!

I'm ALWAYS looking for new competition ... consider this a challenge !!!
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    *** SMILING *** but just to be fair, in this instance, competing in BRONZE LEAGUE for weapons is not benefiting anyone but GLU. Best to compete in SILVER LEAGUE ... come on guys you can do it ... just 25 victories in the GLOBAL each day ... I have confidence in you !!!

I'm ALWAYS looking for new competition ... consider this a challenge !!!

Maybe this weekend, but weekends are usually really bad for me to get much of any playing in. I know 25 doesn't sound like much, but when they only allow us to save up 3 energy, even if inactive for hours, then it really hurts my chance of playing. I can only get on a couple times during the weekend, let alone over 8 times spread out over 8+ hours.

Glu should allow us to buy extra energy slots.
    Maybe this weekend, but weekends are usually really bad for me to get much of any playing in. I know 25 doesn't sound like much, but when they only allow us to save up 3 energy, even if inactive for hours, then it really hurts my chance of playing. I can only get on a couple times during the weekend, let alone over 8 times spread out over 8+ hours.

Glu should allow us to buy extra energy slots.

I agree ... more than 3 slots so you don't need to play every hour would be a luxury that GLU will not afford us. The challenge was meant for people who can actually "compete" in the GLOBAL. For many, weekends are off limits. For me, weekends are my only relax time and this is how I relax LOL

But the challenge is a standing offer should you be able to compete one day.
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    I agree ... more than 3 slots so you don't need to play every hour would be a luxury that GLU will not afford us. The challenge was met for people who can actually "compete" in the GLOBAL. For many, weekends are off limits. For me, weekends are my only relax time and this is how I relax LOL

But the challenge is a standing offer should you be able to compete one day.

Hey buddy
    They named a robot after you! :)

1ZT13zJ.png
    You will go where you look at...
    NK14 wrote: »
    Hey buddy
    They named a robot after you! :)

1ZT13zJ.png

WOW that's the PHANTOM that's been dogging me for weeks. MAN YOU DON'T REALIZE what you have done ... me and HANDLES have been trying to figure this out ... I owe you one ... please DO NOT LOSE THAT SS

I always suspected there was another "SCORPION" but could NOT prove it ... UNTIL NOW.

U DA MAN ... I just sent HANDLES a PM with the link to this page !!! HA

**** GLUTONS ... named a freakin' spook after me ... the nerve !!!

*** SMILES ***
  • NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Glad I could help
    If you need something further, send me a pm.
    You will go where you look at...

You seem a little butt hurt. Did you personally benefit from this glitch? If you're going to report glitches that benefit society, I might as well do the same.
    You seem a little butt hurt. Did you personally benefit from this glitch? If you're going to report glitches that benefit society, I might as well do the same.

"Butt hurt" you throw this around constantly. You like taking it in the *** I guess. And it's not a glitch, so why would I report it? I've openly talked about it multiple times, to which you accused me of being a hacker. Are you butt hurt that bronze is getting weapon parts? That's a rhetorical question, genius. We all know you aren't reporting this because of your ethics, it's a "glitch" that doesn't benefit Angel.
    "Butt hurt" you throw this around constantly. You like taking it in the *** I guess. And it's not a glitch, so why would I report it? I've openly talked about it multiple times, to which you accused me of being a hacker. Are you butt hurt that bronze is getting weapon parts? That's a rhetorical question, genius. We all know you aren't reporting this because of your ethics, it's a "glitch" that doesn't benefit Angel.

It is a glitch in the system because it only applies to a select lucky few. I knew you would post back because you have the luxury of doing less work and receiving the same amount of pay out. You're just as bad or even worse than I am. You had the audacity to criticize me for attacking tier 9 bases and getting good payouts while you're doing the same in the tournaments. You're the biggest hypocrite here, scared that they might remove a feature that benefits you?
    win first place.

What is the payout rate for weapons in the Bronze league?
    It is a glitch in the system because it only applies to a select lucky few. I knew you would post back because you have the luxury of doing less work and receiving the same amount of pay out. You're just as bad or even worse than I am. You had the audacity to criticize me for attacking tier 9 bases and getting good payouts while you're doing the same in the tournaments. You're the biggest hypocrite here, scared that they might remove a feature that benefits you?

You're a complete moron. I never chastised anyone for attacked the tier 9 bases and reaping the rewards, I only pointed out that it was unfair. Idiot. Who says this only applies to a lucky few? I've been in multiple bronze league tournaments and they were always for parts. If someone is getting left out of that, then they should report it, not you, you big crybaby. WAAA WAA WAAA, the lower class tournaments are getting too much! Again: Hypocrite. They can go ahead and remove it if it was in error, but you are the ONLY one I see crying about it. AKA, Butt Hurt.
    You're a complete moron. I never chastised anyone for attacked the tier 9 bases and reaping the rewards, I only pointed out that it was unfair. Idiot. Who says this only applies to a lucky few? I've been in multiple bronze league tournaments and they were always for parts. If someone is getting left out of that, then they should report it, not you, you big crybaby. WAAA WAA WAAA, the lower class tournaments are getting too much! Again: Hypocrite. They can go ahead and remove it if it was in error, but you are the ONLY one I see crying about it. AKA, Butt Hurt.

You chastised me all day yesterday for using the glitch and then made two comments *****ing about how I left my device on to prevent myself from being attacked. If you had any brains, you would have done the same as I. If you feel remorseful from attacking weaker players, this game isn't for you. You should instead volunteer in an animal shelter because you can't tolerate losing.
    You chastised me all day yesterday for using the glitch and then made two comments *****ing about how I left my device on to prevent myself from being attacked. If you had any brains, you would have done the same as I. If you feel remorseful from attacking weaker players, this game isn't for you. You should instead volunteer in an animal shelter because you can't tolerate losing.

This will be my last response to you, because arguing with a moron only brings me down to their level and then they are just going to beat me with experience. Go ahead and point to where I chastised you for USING the glitch? The only time I commented is that the glitch was unfair that lower levels can't take as much from those that are attacking, not that anyone used it.

I have the brains to have thought about leaving my device on, but it's unfair to do so, AND it's my phone. The game already eats up battery and causes it to heat up significantly, I'm not going to ruin the overall battery live on my phone for a game. I had assumed Glu had a built in feature that would kick people out after inactivity and now believe wholeheartedly that they should do so. Keep up the crying, butt hurt baby.
    What is the payout rate for weapons in the Bronze league?

It was
    1rst place 20 parts for weapon
    2-3 place 10 parts for weapon
    4-10 drone parts if I remember correctly.

So no room for error in there.
    It was

So no room for error in there.

What is the highest amount of VP necessary for ranks 1-3?
    This will be my last response to you, because arguing with a moron only brings me down to their level and then they are just going to beat me with experience. Go ahead and point to where I chastised you for USING the glitch? The only time I commented is that the glitch was unfair that lower levels can't take as much from those that are attacking, not that anyone used it.

I have the brains to have thought about leaving my device on, but it's unfair to do so, AND it's my phone. The game already eats up battery and causes it to heat up significantly, I'm not going to ruin the overall battery live on my phone for a game. I had assumed Glu had a built in feature that would kick people out after inactivity and now believe wholeheartedly that they should do so. Keep up the crying, butt hurt baby.

Giving up already? I can't really point out anything because you went back and deleted some of your posts, like the one where you said that you wouldn't waste a second of your life responding back to me.
    GENTLEMEN ... GENTLEMEN ... Please take a moment and think. I usually wouldn't interfere in a dispute, but I can't allow you guys to keep this up ... it's embarrassing ... to put it candidly.
    ANGELS: started this thread "Bronze League Glitch" to get our attention:
    You were baited into a debate (conflict is too strong a word to use in Cyberspace). Whether intentional OR not ANGELS you insulted the integrity of these players, since you and I both know none of what you said is true.
    MERC316: pointed out the award breakdown as follows
    The awards as illustrated by MERC316 clearly show how difficult it is to craft a complete weapon via the BRONZE LEAGUE alone. These players are attempting to do what would be nearly impossible for ANY PLAYER (SILVER or BRONZE) to do ... WIN 2 LEAGUE EVENTS and place 2ND-3RD in the 3RD LEAGUE EVENT. Anyone who could accomplish THAT is worthy of PRAISE not RIDICULE.

The AP TOTAL to WIN 20 PARTS is going to be near 150 but probably closer to 200. The MAXIMUM AP (without GOLD) in a 24 hour period with NO LOSSES and NO SLEEP is 144 ... that's one helluva undertaking for any of us ... and they need to do it TWICE ... I've said it before ANGELS, you really need to lighten up ... these guys are NEW and JUNIOR level players and you're advising them that what they are doing is "BS" ... come on man, I know you're better than THAT ... an apology is in order, I would think ... but if none is forth coming ... well ... what else can I possibly say?
  • try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Good words of wisdom.

This game has way too many problems to add to it by not helping the community in some way against all these hurdles set by GLU.
    What is the highest amount of VP necessary for ranks 1-3?

It would depend on who was in your group.I saw one player once that had 260vp.He really wanted the win.
    Trust me silver is easier.
    ANGELS ... none of what you said is true.

Amen amsoft, and that goes for me deleting or editing posts. I did no such thing. I don't need to give up, Angels shown their true colors with this thread alone and resorting to lies. Angels also mentioned leaving their device on multiple times, so it's not just this one time they did so...
    It would depend on who was in your group.I saw one player once that had 260vp.He really wanted the win.
    Trust me silver is easier.

You clearly had an "experienced" player in your group ... he's been around the block a few times because his 260 VP total means he spent at least 500 GOLD on a BRONZE LEAGUE EVENT. To put it another was, his AP total in the GLOBAL would have been around 4,000 over the course of 3-4 DAYS ... you didn't stand a chance.

If you calculate his effort in the aggregate over a full 4 DAYS, his AP total would have been 16,000 ... a TOP 30 RANK in the SILVER LEAGUE.

You just ran into someone that wanted that weapon AND knew exactly how to get it.

I once suggested that one of the BRONZE LEAGUE requirements be based, in part, on LIFETIME VP. I knew that wouldn't fly though ... GLU wants his GOLD and you know what that means ... you were just in the wrong bracket at the wrong time is all.
    Amen amsoft, and that goes for me deleting or editing posts. I did no such thing. I don't need to give up, Angels shown their true colors with this thread alone and resorting to lies. Angels also mentioned leaving their device on multiple times, so it's not just this one time they did so...

I thought you were done speaking to me? It's adorable how you still think that leaving your device on is considered cheating, how many times have you repeated that to the people on the forums? Everybody knows I leave it on, why don't you make a post about leaving our devices on?