Options

no global event?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    unhappyunhappy Registered Users 114 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    It would be probably better to wait.

until their next update/glitch.. this will be the 3rd consecutive heavy that we are all going to struggle to craft. But I have 35 parts of the Medusa and 45 parts of the Bastet I can keep scrolling between..!
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    until their next update/glitch.. this will be the 3rd consecutive heavy that we are all going to struggle to craft. But I have 35 parts of the Medusa and 45 parts of the Bastet I can keep scrolling between..!

I sent HANDLES a message describing how crafting weapons from parts is becoming increasingly more difficult, especially for light-to-modest spenders and that the AWARD structure is obsolete since it hasn't kept pace with the increased scoring trends, if that makes you feel any better at all ... hopefully they will recognize that the awards structure needs to be tweaked ... but like all things GLU, I wouldn't hold my breath.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    This is true, like winning 250 diamonds for getting 25vp in the league. there should also be more awards for more VP in leagues, 150vp 200vp etc. to make more players more interested in winning more matches.

e8bFw55.png
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Rotf-lmfao
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    and we wonder why we were stopped from posting yesterday..

maybe if there was a global event i wouldn't spend all day spamming the forum :)
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    unhappy wrote: »
    and we wonder why we were stopped from posting yesterday..

maybe if there was a global event i wouldn't spend all day spamming the forum :)

Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
    John Quincy Adams
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Global has been released on IOS. Tier 12 bases are showing. Dressed to kill campaign is also showing. The store is having a 50% off sell on a 9.5 heavy PLUTO for 675 gold.
    So far in global, I crashed to the desktop on the first battle trying to load. The 2nd and 3rd long battle went well. The point totals were 4 and 5 for a total of 9 after the 2 battle. It appears that maybe the frame rate issues are better. Not nearly as much freezing going on.
    The update was doing with new content available. There were five of them right in a row.