Options

The game is killing me ????

R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
I have been playing free energy all day on free time, and all day the dam game is giving me a hard time. Can keep more than 8 win atreak bad frame every time that I start, and couple times the opponent hide under the floor making me loose.
Is anyone having the same problem? And when this issue is going to be fix,

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    I have been playing free energy all day on free time, and all day the dam game is giving me a hard time. Can keep more than 8 win atreak bad frame every time that I start, and couple times the opponent hide under the floor making me loose.

I believe you're using droid, right?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts

Yep ... it appears the hiding under the floor problem has gotten worse. Kinda makes you wonder what in the hell were we waiting a week for .... they haven't changed a thing.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Mudbug308Mudbug308 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Try just playing long battles, had your issue once but thankfully doors opened and i got to blast spook/boss, just my two cents
  • Options
    I believe you're using droid, right?

No I'm on iOS 8.4
    First it was on a first attack when I start to play , so I went to mission first them PVP , now it's just crazy.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Yep ... it appears the hiding under the floor problem has gotten worse. Kinda makes you wonder what in the hell were we waiting a week for .... they haven't changed a thing.

Yeap I was hopping that they fix this mess with new region but nothing happens. I wonder when will be the next maintanence.
  • Options
    Yeap I was hopping that they fix this mess with new region but nothing happens. I wonder when will be the next maintanence.

Human Psychology has a tremendous influence on our senses. We experience things and state they're getting better because that is what we want to believe. I am a technician by trade and as such I cannot afford to hope and dream. The facts are the facts and they're indisputable ... GLU hasn't "fixed" a thing ... NOTHING (aside from the drone feature).

For example, every new update players "observe" it's getting better, they finally fixed this or that ... that sentiment always reverts back to the same complaints about the same things and to be perfectly honest, this is becoming less and less a comment left by players.

The video frame rate and hiding spooks seem to be the biggest complaints and have been reported to the developers on several occasions over several months. It must truly be a monumental task just to keep this game running because they sure as hell are NOT fixing anything.
  • Options
    Human Psychology has a tremendous influence on our senses. We experience things and state they're getting better because that is what we want to believe. I am a technician by trade and as such I cannot afford to hope and dream. The facts are the facts and they're indisputable ... GLU hasn't "fixed" a thing ... NOTHING (aside from the drone feature).

For example, every new update players "observe" it's getting better, they finally fixed this or that ... that sentiment always reverts back to the same complaints about the same things and to be perfectly honest, this is becoming less and less a comment left by players.

The video frame rate and hiding spooks seem to be the biggest complaints and have been reported to the developers on several occasions over several months. It must truly be a monumental task just to keep this game running because they sure as hell are NOT fixing anything.

Dam!! I this really sucks three losses in a row ...I better stop playing or I'll be ending braking my phone. 😡
  • Options
    Dam!! I this really sucks three losses in a row ...I better stop playing or I'll be ending braking my phone. ��

U2? Sorry Buddy ... don't take it out on the phone. I just got the infamous SERVER MAINTENANCE / RESTART thingy /// SMH
  • Options
    No I'm on iOS 8.4
    First it was on a first attack when I start to play , so I went to mission first them PVP , now it's just crazy.

What type of iphone do you have?
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts

From my experience, I have not had the CKS app crash out to the desktop for the last 4 or 5 days. So I would have to say "maybe" they have "fixed" 1 of the problems.

But the major aggravation of game play is still present. So far in this global, I have lost 9 win streaks. 3 times I lost movement control of my character, 2 times on a long range mission, the player's spook ended up underneath me, my drone was firing straight down and 4 times the video lag/video frame rate was so bad, that I was defeated (70% health to dead) while I had no control.

Very frustrating. I agree with the monumental task idea. lol
  • Options

I was playing on a iPhone 5, but I just brake😞. ...no just kidding I just get the iPhone 6 plus just today so far is working well.. I have a win streak of 25 the longest on this tournament...
    But also I read that turning off all other apps the game gives less trouble... I did it and it works specially facebook...
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    The frame rate and target under the floor issues are ones that have been reported, however I still do not have a response for them. The team is investigating them and hopefully will solve the issues.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    The frame rate and target under the floor issues are ones that have been reported, however I still do not have a response for them. The team is investigating them and hopefully will solve the issues.

Still just investigating?? As I've said before, CKS is close to end-of-life so they don't give a f*** about errors. GLU's programmers are instead working on the new Mission Impossible game. It is almost a complete copy of CKS.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    bys wrote: »
    Still just investigating?? As I've said before, CKS is close to end-of-life so they don't give a f*** about errors. GLU's programmers are instead working on the new Mission Impossible game. It is almost a complete copy of CKS.

I think it's time to move to that game. lolz.
  • Options
    streetboy124streetboy124 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Please I begging GLU fix the lagging of the frame rates when playing the game..currently the game is non playable the lagging is effecting the game..I can not move normally when playing PVP or campaign..please I begging fix this problem..currently my base level is 11 (163K),long range sniper 11.5,tesla 11.5, short range rifle 12.5 and heavy 12.5 my level is 110

Streetboy124
    iTunes
    Ipad2
    iOS 8.4
  • Options

I used to have iPhone 5, I just upgrade to iPhone 6 plus for the big screen and gues what?

Yeeey so far real good no problem at all.
    So please dam Glu if you came with an update don't screw me game ...please!!!
  • Options

So Handles.... what is the status a month later? Is it still just under investigation?
    Or are you going to go public that GLU is leaving CKS??
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    It was an IPhone 5, but change to iPhone 6 all problems are gone.. Thanks!!
  • Options
    iPhone 5 but I upgrade to iPhone 6 and all problems are gone.
  • Options
    iPhone 5 but I upgrade to iPhone 6 and all problems are gone.

Good for you. Still same **** on my iPhone 6+ so GLU hasn't fixed it.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options

So Handles, today it is a month ago. Do you care to give us an update on these problems?
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!