Options

14 days without a answer from customer service

michigan_killermichigan_killer Registered Users 38 Posts
That.about.explains it's self.

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    That.about.explains it's self.

I don't know which is worse getting no response from Customer Care or getting the typical Customer Care response that I received from my ticket. Post below is a transcript of my ticket and Customer Care's worthless response.

When are the battle video issues going to be fixed?????

It is getting extremely tiresome to try and fight PVP battles with all of the video problems. We keep hearing that the developers are working on the problem and it will be addressed in the next update.

Updates have come and went and the problem is still present. So far in the current Global event (July 9-12), I have had 11 win streaks ended by video problems. I can not begin to tell you how frustrating it is to be in the middle of a battle that you are winning, only to lose control of your character.

Either my character runs completely off the screen to the left or to the right, or none of the movement controls are functioning, or th elast sppok that needs to be killed is underneath the floor and can not be targeted, or finally I CANNOT my my aim, duck for cover or move to a safer spot from a rocket attack

Whatever the problem is, watching you character's health go from 80% to being dead because you have no control is very upsetting.

this problem has been here for months now!!!! When is it going to be fixed???

After 4 days, here is Customer Services's response.

I completely understand that its frustrating to lose you win streak streaks/diamonds because the game constantly glitches after a new update is online.

I assure you that our managers and Dev team are aware of the inconviences caused and we are working hard to find or improve a way to update/stabalize the game.

Unfortunately, Custamer Care team does not have any workaround /tools which can restore your losses. However, we have made sure that our top programmers and engineers are aware of the troubles our valued customers are facing.

If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to get in tough regarding questions you may have. I and our team look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Saqib

I did post a follow up and I will let everybody know if I receive a response.