Options

Things to do for fun

Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
I'm just curious if, like me, there are others out there that throw in some challenges to do during gameplay to make it interesting. Some of the things I'll try. On short missions, when I start out on the left of the lower level, I'll try to take the main guy all the way down in health without killing them and then explode the box on the far right to finish them off. Sometimes I'm over zealous and kill him with the gun, other times I didn't take him down far enough and the box doesn't kill him off. On short missions when I start at the top, I'll try to finish the whole mission without moving forward.

Things I've been meaning to try is using primary weapons for the entire mission. My primaries are only 9* compared to my 11.5* secondary's, and I'm usually in more of a hurry than to use them through the entire pvp.

Just collecting ideas to throw in something different. Otherwise, it just gets too repetitive.

Comments

• Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I'm just curious if, like me, there are others out there that throw in some challenges to do during gameplay to make it interesting. Some of the things I'll try. On short missions, when I start out on the left of the lower level, I'll try to take the main guy all the way down in health without killing them and then explode the box on the far right to finish them off. Sometimes I'm over zealous and kill him with the gun, other times I didn't take him down far enough and the box doesn't kill him off. On short missions when I start at the top, I'll try to finish the whole mission without moving forward.

Things I've been meaning to try is using primary weapons for the entire mission. My primaries are only 9* compared to my 11.5* secondary's, and I'm usually in more of a hurry than to use them through the entire pvp.

Just collecting ideas to throw in something different. Otherwise, it just gets too repetitive.

I'm generally too rushed to finish as well, but depending on the strength of the opponent, for kicks things to add variety include:
    - take out the guards first, sentries last
    - once curtain goes up, take out the boss without killing any guards (requires a lot of patience)

btw, on the maps where the boss hides on the right hand side, lower level, you can shoot through the wall while he's hiding...

The same glitch works against you on long maps. You can get shot moving from window to window even though you're behind the wall...
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    I'm generally too rushed to finish as well, but depending on the strength of the opponent, for kicks things to add variety include:
    - take out the guards first, sentries last
    - once curtain goes up, take out the boss without killing any guards (requires a lot of patience)

btw, on the maps where the boss hides on the right hand side, lower level, you can shoot through the wall while he's hiding...

The same glitch works against you on long maps. You can get shot moving from window to window even though you're behind the wall...

You bring up a old item that I forgot about that drove me nuts. I've been killed a few times in the past while in transit from one window to the next. I was behind a wall and shouldn't have been able to be killed.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Play Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation!
  • Options
    Randy59Randy59 Registered Users 104 Posts
    I have been and its close to the same thing LOL
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Things to do for fun?
    Here is a list from the top of my head

1) Having ***
    2) Watch a football (soccer that is) game
    3) Having drinks with friends
    4) Swimming
    5) Play poker
    6) Skydiving
    7) .......
    358) Trying to touch my nose with my tongue
    359) Watching my goldfish wondering around in the tank
    360) Gardening
    1789) Taking out the garbage
    1790) Visiting my dentist
    1791) Waiting at the end of a huge line at the tax office
    3493) Getting shout at by my boss for no reason
    3494) Listening to my wife's whining because ... its Wednesday
    3495) Playing CKS! Yey! Here it is!!!
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Things to do for fun?

1) Having ***

3495) Playing CKS! Yey! Here it is!!!

Still laughing - thanks!

btw, #1 is having fun, right? ;)
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    bajancat wrote: »
    Still laughing - thanks!

btw, #1 is having fun, right? ;)

No 1 is always having fun ... by having s_e_x!
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    m_aman007m_aman007 Registered Users 2 Posts
    NK14 wrote: »
    Things to do for fun?

1) Having ***
    2) Watch a football (soccer that is) game
    3) Having drinks with friends
    4) Swimming
    5) Play poker
    6) Skydiving