Options

Handles! Fame Lag and Can't Upgrade Drone

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
Handles,

2 months of frame lag, what's up?

Also, can't upgrade drone. Restarts and rips off all of your diamonds that you had not even used.

Status Please!!

Comments

• Options
    BJG73BJG73 Registered Users 20 Posts
    i am having the same issue with the drones. its been happening for two days now. Very frustrating
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    BJG73 wrote: »
    i am having the same issue with the drones. its been happening for two days now. Very frustrating

I am having the same problem with Drone upgrades. I get error code 203105, Network Errory Resynchronization with Server Needed, The Game will now restart.

I have reported this, but if you are also having the same problem, file a complaint as well.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    For the drone issue, please provide:

In game name:
    Device:
    OS Version:
    Store downloaded game from:
    Steps to reproduce issue:
  • Options
    Here is my information:

Game name: Bradr752
    Device: Ipad mini
    Downloaded: Apple App store
    Steps to reproduce: Upgrade Drone by selecting items to fuse. Press Fuse, Press the Diamond symbol to fuse, The items appear to be fusing, but then Network Error, Error Code: 203105 appears and force a game restart.

This glitch doesn't happen 100% of the time, probably 80-90%. Sometimes I can upgrade once or twice and then I will get 10 or more restarts in a row.
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    BAJANCAT
    HTC one M8
    ANDROID 5.3
    GOOGLE PLAY STORE

STEPS:
    - click drone
    - wait for video/add splash
    - click "FUSE"
    - wait for video/add splash
    - hope it doesn't crash
    - select components to fuse (if it didn't crash already)
    - select fuse
    - wait for it to go back to the main drone screen
    - select fuse
    - observe error screen

HANDLES - nothing special needs to be done to reproduce this. (the comments/snipes about waiting for adds was added for levity and to highlight a frustration with the game) The adds/video screens associated with the drone are VERY annoying and frustrating. The hand-off between the game and your add provider don't work well. I, for one, would be greatly relieved if you removed the adds when changing screens within the game.

Update: I was just able to update the drone. I was able to fuse parts twice in a row and then the error occurred on the 3rd attempt.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    HANDLES I would like to have a dialog regarding Google Android in general and prize awards specifically. I know it's a little off topic but I'm leaving this message in the hope tat it will get your attention.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    freddagofreddago Registered Users 39 Posts
    I had a terrible lag on my iPad2. Now I just got a brand new iPad Air 2 and the lag is still there. A lot of things have improved in speed, like jumping between tabs or waiting time between mission. But the lag is still there I can't even say it's gotten any better at all.
    freddagor
    iPad Air 2
    iOS 8.4
    APP Store
    No other apps running
    Is there anything I can do or anyone can do to remove the lag? When turret, jug or drone is opening fire the game is unplayable. I just play long range missions as a workaround because there I can get away with the lag even though it's still there.
  • Options
    K9117K9117 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same.
    iPhone 6
    OS 8.4
    Apple Store
    Steps to reproduce: Upgrade Drone by selecting items to fuse. Press Fuse, Press the Diamond symbol to fuse, The items appear to be fusing, but then Network Error, Error Code: 203105 appears and force a game restart.

This glitch doesn't happen 100% of the time, probably 80-90%. Sometimes I can upgrade once or twice and then I will get 10 or more restarts in a row.
  • Options
    skywaveskywave Registered Users 59 Posts
    iphone 6+ ios 8.4, never find lag until now.
    ipad mini 2 ios 8.2.1 until now only once lag, but not worse ( TIER 10 )

;)

too many bug and glitch start last week :mad:
  • Options
    I am delighted to report that I have been able to do several Drone upgrades this morning without a problem. It is too early to say that the glitch has been fixed, but so far so good
  • Options
    bajancatbajancat Registered Users 139 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am delighted to report that I have been able to do several Drone upgrades this morning without a problem. It is too early to say that the glitch has been fixed, but so far so good

last night, I was able to do 2 or 3 rounds, then the game crashed before I could empty my vault. After that, I couldn't even get back to the upgrade/fuse screen. The game would crash before that page would load...