Options

Many quiet clans

wilsonwwwilsonww Registered Users 13 Posts
Sorry to ask another question.
Clan event prize suck, clan is not that important, right?
Winning the Global event still is the main point for prize and can be done individually.
Unfortunately the Search Clan page doesn't allow us to enter any search criterias such as player level and VP requirement.

Why so many clan are quiet? no response to chat message.

Comments

• Options
    wupuupwupuup Registered Users 2 Posts
    Your right my clan is very quiet and it drives me nuts
  • Options
    This game should make events base on players' power, not like global events are base on how many more pvp u played.
    Clan events should have the best prize based on clan power level, and each clan match up with similar level clan, then both clan can attack each other ( 5 attack per player).
    But I think they already stop develop new feature for this game.
  • Options
    BatdragonBatdragon Registered Users 3 Posts
    The Clan I'm in is great. The BlackVipers are helpful and can be chatty. We are a Clan of hard players that are striving to get to the top. We look out for our Clan members and even have our own website.

Not all clans are equal, and you do get out what you put in. If you think you have what it takes, come and take a look. Our ranks are full at the moment, but you never know :-)
  • Options
    Your clan set high level requirement, right?
    That's to ensure you get active players since the events require us to play many PVP..
  • Options
    wilsonww wrote: »
    Your clan set high level requirement, right?

Actually our entry is open to anyone and the figures are not high either. Our aim is to be up in the high scorers so when the clans that cheat get kicked out we will be there to take first place. What we ask for our members is to be part of the clan, and yes put in numbers but they are achievable by anyone.

Just checked and it is Level 20 VP 50, which as I said is not high
  • Options
    Last check your clan rank top 5 in the clan event, was 18/20 .
    2 guys left.
    I guess you guy kick out those that are not active in Clan event, right?
  • Options
    Clan event prize is very suck, isn't it?
    Just the Healing Ray..
  • Options
    wilsonww wrote: »
    Last check your clan rank top 5 in the clan event, was 18/20 .
    2 guys left.
    I guess you guy kick out those that are not active in Clan event, right?

We didn't kick anyone out at the end. We finished 7th and was very happy with that as we were trying really hard to het up there. The two spaces were from members who left, one of which we know about and was due to education commitments, when he is less busy we will open our doors to him again. The other did not move for quite a long time then just vanished. Where we are a chatty clan we know if someone is not going to be around to contribute.

we also can advise our new members on techniques of the pvp, what guns to go for and how to build up your strength.

Which clan is it your in?
  • Options
    Batdragon wrote: »
    We didn't kick anyone out at the end. We finished 7th and was very happy with that as we were trying really hard to het up there. The two spaces were from members who left, one of which we know about and was due to education commitments, when he is less busy we will open our doors to him again. The other did not move for quite a long time then just vanished. Where we are a chatty clan we know if someone is not going to be around to contribute.

we also can advise our new members on techniques of the pvp, what guns to go for and how to build up your strength.

Which clan is it your in?

I am not in any clan, I am not very active :p
  • Options
    I am occupied with the game "Clash of Lords 2" , its Clan war is amazing and I bet it has the highest average spending per players (active players) than other mobile games.