Options

Clan Combat question / speculation

scallywagscallywag Registered Users 13 Posts
I've been playing for awhile and pretty much have worked out some decent strategies, at least for my style of playing vrs CKS. Late last night I played my very first Clan PVP combat and noticed something that I really have to ask about...

Forgive my lack of knowledge if you all know this already - like I said - it was my first PVP in Clan mode. In that first 45 minutes or so after the midnight commencement of the event, I was racking up a nice win streak and my clan was moving up the ranks quite well. At one point we were in 7th place. Then I thought, "Wait a second, I'm giving it all I've got and knocking down opponents as quickly as I can, and I have to presume all of my clan mates are doing exactly the same thing right along with me... yet how can the top two or three players have accumulated THREE TIMES the amount of Assassin Points in the same space of time?" After all, you can only play so quickly.

The only answer I have is that the top players in those clans are so heavily gunned that they take out opponents in, say, a minute or less. and they then continue at that rate by utilizing gold to fund each successive match after their first three.

Am I in the ballpark with that? Or what?? I'd really appreciate some speculation on what sort of strategy they can be implementing to accrue such high scores in the same space of time it takes others to achieve lesser scores, even though they're ostensibly playing matches at the same speed.

Comments very welcome!

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    You already figured it out. Victories is less than a minute and huge GOLD expenditures.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    For the first time in months, the advantage in PVP has shifted substantially in favor of the well armed player. My current average contest time is less than forty seconds. I cannot remember the last time that I could dispatch a Short opponent in less that half a minute but I can now. (I haven't gotten better, the weapons have.) I figure that rate of play for top players tops 60 per hour. They don't care about Diamonds, just pick a quick contest and move on. Expect to see to see 1700 hourly AP increases under serious competitive play.