Options

Where are the weapons that don't require gold?!

bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
I achieved level 35 yesterday, and I was expecting to see weapons available for in-game dollars in the store, as posted on some other thread (which I can't find at the moment).
However, there were no weapons available, except by paying gold.
I carried on playing, thinking maybe it would require another level, or another map, and I advanced one stage meanwhile.
Still no weapons available for in-game cash. And as further aggravation, the game tells me my current weapons don't have enough power to play the missions on this new map, meaning I'm completely locked :/
Did GLU remove the in-game cash weapons to force us to buy gold? Or must I play some special, hidden mission to unlock them? Because the game is unplayable now...

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    The in-game-cash weapons (SNIPER and ASSAULT) come around every so often when there are sales items posted. Most times sales occur on weekends but I haven't seen any this time around. This does happen at times. Keep checking back every so often and a sale item for cash will appear; there's no hard and fast schedule that I've been able to determine.

Now you have the problem of not being able to continue the game because your weapons are under powered. I'm afraid that your ONLY courses of action are to buy a weapon OR wait for a sale (which could be later on today, who knows).

If you do decide to buy a weapon, grab one that will last you awhile so you won't need to purchase one every campaign. Do NOT get to far ahead of yourself though ... 1-2 ratings higher than your BASE TIER, or rather level, is sufficient for now.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bufusbufus Registered Users 21 Posts
    Said weapons just popped up in the store, after I was offered a promo to buy some other weapons for gold. Looks like that's the trigger. Either way, I'm content for now :D