Options

Tier 14 Released

bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
Tier 14 has been released on IOS 4 weeks after Tier 13. My player health just doubled from 1.34 M to 2.58 M

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    If true to form, Android will get the new update in 2-3 days; at least that's when I first noticed it last time around. Actually the first league event day "feels" familiar ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    I am going to try to ignore Tier 14 as long as possible, continue to work on getting Drone to 410 K. This will be the first Tier that I haven't used gold to get into the Tier and to upgrade Base Economy. But we have discovered that Player Health increases are minimal and with big Vaults my Diamond production is only 5% of the total Diamonds. The big advantage to a new Tier is that Player Health on all Tiers doubles when a new Tier opens up. BTW, cost to unlock Tier 14 is 3.36M Diamonds (full Vault) or 640 Gold. Much more efficient to use Diamonds to unlock.

Ironically, if you need Medkits and a 512K/840K 13.5 Sniper, the 600 Gold for early unlock of the region is not a bad deal. Medkits worth 240 Gold, and 360 Gold for the equivalent of the number 2 Global Sniper is a bargain.

Weird but true: the number of Medkits that I have in my inventory is actually rising! I don't use many and I get free ones for watching videos and in the VIP. For once, I can say I don't really need Medkits. (That could change in a heartbeat.)
  • Options
    I'm waiting for the VIP Event ... besides the Androids haven't received the memo yet ... LMAO

BTW I just did a head count and only 1/3 the leaderboarders on Google Android appear to be legitimate competitors. I mean really? 2/3 are suspicious ... if they want to clean up the game, all you would need to do is get rid of these serpents AND the others just like them.

I'm starting to hear the cries of Crusader Rabbit again ...
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm waiting for the VIP Event ... besides the Androids haven't received the memo yet ... LMAO

BTW I just did a head count and only 1/3 the leaderboarders on Android appear to be legitimate competitors. I mean really? 2/3 are suspicious ... if they want to clean up the game, all you would need to do is get rid of these serpents.

If they clean up Anroid, you may be playing by yourself.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    If they clean up Anroid, you may be playing by yourself.

I'll take it !!! We don't compete against each other anyways LMAO It would be nice to get on the leaderboard with the REAL DOGS ... not these chiquaquas pretending to be pit bulls.
  • Options
    christopher831christopher831 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Bradr,

You might reconsider not upgrading to Tier 14 maximum Base Economy. Here is why:

At Tier 9. Maximum production: 42K. Maximum PVP Win: 14.5K
    At Tier 10: Maximum production: 68.8K. Maximum PVP Wing: 23.3

Average PVP Haul is just over 1/3rd of your diamond production. You have stated in other posts you are getting a maximum of 67K and average of about 64K per PVP Win. Based on my calculations you produce about 194K-200K diamaonds before transfer to the vault.

With the 1/3rd of production to maximum PVP, the Maximum Base Economy of Tier 14 will increase your PVP maximum. I estimate (though I only have a couple data points), is at Tier 14, maximum economy you will have about 280k production, and a maximum PVP wing of about 90K.

You would be able to confirm this theory if you upgrade to Tier 14, and then upgrade the first Rank of Base Economy. Tier 14 alone will not do anything, you need the first upgrade. That first upgrade should bring your PVP wing maximum to about 73k.

I could be wrong, but that appears to be the trend. If true, the minimal cost to upgrae base economy would repay itself quickly as you march towards your 400K drone.

Christopher
  • Options
    Bradr,

You might reconsider not upgrading to Tier 14 maximum Base Economy. Here is why:

Average PVP Haul is just over 1/3rd of your diamond production. You have stated in other posts you are getting a maximum of 67K and average of about 64K per PVP Win. Based on my calculations you produce about 194K-200K diamaonds before transfer to the vault.

With the 1/3rd of production to maximum PVP, the Maximum Base Economy of Tier 14 will increase your PVP maximum. I estimate (though I only have a couple data points), is at Tier 14, maximum economy you will have about 280k production, and a maximum PVP wing of about 90K.

You would be able to confirm this theory if you upgrade to Tier 14, and then upgrade the first Rank of Base Economy. Tier 14 alone will not do anything, you need the first upgrade. That first upgrade should bring your PVP wing maximum to about 73k.

I could be wrong, but that appears to be the trend. If true, the minimal cost to upgrade base economy would repay itself quickly as you march towards your 400K drone.

Christopher

Interesting observation except for one caveat ... we must fully upgrade the base to move on to the next TIER. So while it might save some diamonds in the short term, which he admittedly has no plans to upgrade right away, it's unavoidable over the long term.

That being said, we all have priorities when it comes to spending diamonds ... do I spend to upgrade that new TESLA or should I upgrade my BASE? Under normal circumstances the DRONE would be at the bottom of the list, but I think because he's so close, he's moved it to the top ... for the time being anyways.

None the less, this was a very astute observation and it has been placed in the SCORPION files for further analysis.

I thank you Sir !!!

*** SMILES ***

FYI: Very few posts make it into the SCORPION files ... that says plenty ... I Welcome You !!!
  • Options
    Bradr,

I could be wrong, but that appears to be the trend. If true, the minimal cost to upgrae base economy would repay itself quickly as you march towards your 400K drone.

Christopher

I agree with you in principal. At earlier levels, it was part of my basic strategy. The current problem is that Diamond production has become a tiny part of total Diamond gained. For me it is under 5% now, if I upgrade my Base Economy I will get to 7.5% of the total Diamonds, but I can get much more by plowing my Gold into additional PVP contest which are 95% of my Diamond gain. Of course, you have to upgrade sooner or later, but in the current game it is much more cost effective to devote your resources to PVP play and those 70 K vaults.

Look at it this way, my current Diamond production is 21.3 K Diamonds per hour. That is the equivalent of 1/3 of one PVP. Even at the Tier 14 rate of 32 K per hour that is only 1/2 of one PVP per hour. Even playing only free Energy this would amount to only 14% of your total Diamonds. For the player who plays more frequently, the percentage would drop even further. Base Economy certainly should have a higher priority than other Base upgrades, so if you are upgrading your Base, do the Economy first. If you have other priorities, there is no reason to change them.