Options

What Have You Done Now, GLU???

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
This morning I logged on and entered the new region, Modern Slavers. With out thinking it thru, I played the 1st TESLA mission and bought the TORCH for 650 gold (should have waited until the VIP before buying the weapon).

Now I have good new and bad news while fighting PVP missions. Before I purchased the weapon, my average vault size was around 40K.

My Current Stats
Tier Base 13
Sniper RHINO x13.0 409K
Assault BOXER x13.5 512K
Tesla Torch x13.0 614K
Heavy NAGA x11.5 203K (Missed out on the RUBY x13.5 49/50 parts)

The Good News.

Almost all of the video lag issues that I have been facing are gone. The game is playing more smoothly than it has in months. Also, my level 65 Drone is kicking butt. (all because of the level of bases I am drawing).

Now For The Bad News

In the last 9 PVP battles that I have fought, all that I am being matched against are Tier 6, 7 & 8 bases. in several of the matches, I have even skipped thru 20-25 opponents with no luck (this is very expensive when the winning vault results in only 2,000 to 6,000 diamonds).

What is up, GLU???

Stop the presses, matchup #11 was against a Tier 9 base for 11.4K diamonds. Also, all 11 matchups have been against real opponents, not one Bot has been drawn.

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    This morning I logged on and entered the new region, Modern Slavers. With out thinking it thru, I played the 1st TESLA mission and bought the TORCH for 650 gold (should have waited until the VIP before buying the weapon).

Now I have good new and bad news while fighting PVP missions. Before I purchased the weapon, my average vault size was around 40K.

My Current Stats
    Tier Base 13
    Sniper RHINO x13.0 409K
    Assault BOXER x13.5 512K
    Tesla Torch x13.0 614K
    Heavy NAGA x11.5 203K (Missed out on the RUBY x13.5 49/50 parts)

The Good News.

Almost all of the video lag issues that I have been facing are gone. The game is playing more smoothly than it has in months. Also, my level 65 Drone is kicking butt. (all because of the level of bases I am drawing).

Now For The Bad News

In the last 9 PVP battles that I have fought, all that I am being matched against are Tier 6, 7 & 8 bases. in several of the matches, I have even skipped thru 20-25 opponents with no luck (this is very expensive when the winning vault results in only 2,000 to 6,000 diamonds).

What is up, GLU???

Stop the presses, matchup #11 was against a Tier 9 base for 11.4K diamonds. Also, all 11 matchups have been against real opponents, not one Bot has been drawn.

This is good news overall I would think. What you now need to do is upgrade the weapon thus increasing the attack power and drawing better opponents and potentially larger vaults. Now here is where it gets a little tricky and you need to be careful. You can draw the higher paying opponents by manipulating the weapon, but to realize the actual high paying vaults, your tier and base economy need to be max'd out as well.

You're good to go here ... congrats. Don't fret over VIP, but if you're interested, a 14.5 TESLA should be available as soon as next Monday, if my prediction are true to form.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION