Options

Handles, Will we get a 14.5x Tesla Global Event?

PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
There's another thread talking about this being the second Heavy Event in the cycle, when this should be a Tesla week by the standard schedule. I keep looking for a Moderator comment about what happened to the Tesla Event, but haven't seen it, so I'm starting this thread, which I hope will grab your attention.

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I keep looking for a Moderator and haven't seen one in weeks.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I keep looking for a Moderator and haven't seen one in weeks.

Last post was 8/25 to be exact. Hope GLU hasn't abandoned the idea of someone to intervene. With GLU's record, they probably didn't want any more "I passed it on to the dev team".
  • Options
    It is surprising that very little has been said about this. It was bad when we had the Heavy event taken from us, took 8 weeks to recover from that one. Teslas can outlive their lifespan, but it will be pushing it when Tier 15 gets released in a couple weeks.

I guess either everyone is playing catch up with older weapons, or buying into the vip's and jumping the wait. The game is not suited for those that started the last couple months - they will never be able to effectively keep up with all available current weapons being offered. The game is entering it's retirement age.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I sent this guy (LokisDottir) a PM and CC'd you both. He's a developer and the only other contact I have.

Hopefully he'll respond ... I'm not holding my breath though; maybe we'll get lucky eh?

I think the players have been screwed so many times in the past they just don't give a frack. LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Laughing, LokisDottir - he was the one that talked about the wonderful improvements coming to league events, and something being done about a use for weapon parts if I recall correctly?

I just hope the answer to the thread's question doesn't become "the 14.5 tesla will happen in 4 weeks." And by that time others will have the 15.5 tesla as a prize.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Laughing, LokisDottir - he was the one that talked about the wonderful improvements coming to league events, and something being done about a use for weapon parts if I recall correctly?

I just hope the answer to the thread's question doesn't become "the 14.5 tesla will happen in 4 weeks." And by that time others will have the 15.5 tesla as a prize.

Yep you're correct ... good memory. Yeah by the time they respond, if they respond, we'll be at TIER 256.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION