Options

Don't Complain about Ads not paying Gold, because then none of them pay!!

SlummerSlummer Registered Users 70 Posts
Don't complain about some ads not paying Gold, because when you do then NONE of them will pay!!

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Slummer wrote: »
    Don't complain about some ads not paying Gold, because when you do then NONE of them will pay!!

I have found that a lot of the time the gold award is accumulated and then paid all at once. Instead of 1 or 2 gold per video, I have received vary amounts, such as, 7 gold, 15 gold, 20 gold. Several times I have even received an award of 51 gold, al at once.
  • Options
    Even though this screen shot is from MIRN, this is an example of what I am referring to. My game crashed to the desktop and when I reloaded, this gold award popped up after I logged in.

ifpwqs.jpg
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Only issue I have found when it does not pay the gold immediately is that my battle log will not load, nor will other bonuses. Usually it will be a day or two, then it all comes at once. :(
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Only issue I have found when it does not pay the gold immediately is that my battle log will not load, nor will other bonuses. Usually it will be a day or two, then it all comes at once. :(

I have not experienced any of these other issues, but as a routine, so that PVP will not crash, I will always shut down and restart the app once I am finished with the videos.