Options

Speeding up load time

Ljshaw3457Ljshaw3457 Registered Users 21 Posts
Could someone please tell me WHEN they're going to speed up the loading time AND the enormous length of time between battles and/or tier battles?
Really is annoying & discourages players who can't sit around for minutes of waiting for the game to load.
I don't want to stop playing, although the load times, the "no more gold bars" and long reloading times between battles is enough to tick anybody off.
It's wrong NOT to continue the gold bars as a reward. It's just wrong. By doing this I get it, I get that you have to struggle along with what u have, or spend real hard cash buying gold bars, just so u can be disappointed again (not to mention losing hard earned cash.
Somebody please enlighten me. When will this game load faster and drastically cut back on the time it takes between PVP or Tier challenges? Really is discouraging. I can't even get friends to download & play cuz they lose patience during the "waiting to load" times.
In my opinion (as a former beta tester for PC games and "Walkthrough" writer), this game runs slow, and discourages each & every player from progressing due to slow, very slow loading times.
Should CELLULAR DATA be turned off for this game? Doesn't appear to help at all either way.
Suggestions, advice, "fixes" greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Ljshaw3457 wrote: »
    Could someone please tell me WHEN they're going to speed up the loading time AND the enormous length of time between battles and/or tier battles?
    Really is annoying & discourages players who can't sit around for minutes of waiting for the game to load.
    I don't want to stop playing, although the load times, the "no more gold bars" and long reloading times between battles is enough to tick anybody off.
    It's wrong NOT to continue the gold bars as a reward. It's just wrong. By doing this I get it, I get that you have to struggle along with what u have, or spend real hard cash buying gold bars, just so u can be disappointed again (not to mention losing hard earned cash.
    Somebody please enlighten me. When will this game load faster and drastically cut back on the time it takes between PVP or Tier challenges? Really is discouraging. I can't even get friends to download & play cuz they lose patience during the "waiting to load" times.
    In my opinion (as a former beta tester for PC games and "Walkthrough" writer), this game runs slow, and discourages each & every player from progressing due to slow, very slow loading times.
    Should CELLULAR DATA be turned off for this game? Doesn't appear to help at all either way.
    Suggestions, advice, "fixes" greatly appreciated!

There are a number of contributing factors that results in lengthy load times and game transitions. They appear to be at their worst during Global and VIP Events since there is more going on then. The SHORT answer to your question as to WHEN are they going to fix it? NEVER

Some have noted that excessive numbers of drone weapons parts might be contributing to the problem. I cannot confirm this personally and doubt that it has any large scale effect. That being said, CKS is in it's twilight days and the further your progress, the slower it gets ... it's the nature of how it was designed.

There's another thread that may be of interest to you:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?172772-Game-Load-Speedup
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION