Options

Can't play any PVP

asapayuasapayu Registered Users 16 Posts
I would like to ask, why does it always crash every time I play the PVP, revenge and the campaign. I'm in Modern slayers 2nd intel collected with four remaining games.

I play with my ipad mini, ios 9.0.1, 16G. I'm Level 140, with 22.1K support drone, 234.24K base power, rhino 712K, bulldog 712K.

Did I reach the max of my ipad mini to play it? do i have to quit and stop playing because I've reached my ipad's max? Please tell me what to do, if there's anything I need to do.

I appreciate any insight on this.

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    asapayu wrote: »
    I would like to ask, why does it always crash every time I play the PVP, revenge and the campaign. I'm in Modern slayers 2nd intel collected with four remaining games.

I play with my ipad mini, ios 9.0.1, 16G. I'm Level 140, with 22.1K support drone, 234.24K base power, rhino 712K, bulldog 712K.

Did I reach the max of my ipad mini to play it? do i have to quit and stop playing because I've reached my ipad's max? Please tell me what to do, if there's anything I need to do.

Is that an 1st generation iPad Mini that you are using? If it is, the IMO, between the game and IOS 9.0.1, the Mini can not handle the graphics. At least, that is what I have experienced.
  • Options
    asapayuasapayu Registered Users 16 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Is that an 1st generation iPad Mini that you are using? If it is, the IMO, between the game and IOS 9.0.1, the Mini can not handle the graphics. At least, that is what I have experienced.

so it means that i can no longer play this game on my ipad mini. that's sad, thanks anyway. i appreciate your reply since nobody cares to answer my inquiry on this. thanks again. c",)
  • Options
    so it means that i can no longer play this game on my ipad mini. that's sad, thanks anyway. i appreciate your reply since nobody cares to answer my inquiry on this. thanks again. c",)

If it is indeed a 1st generation iPad Mini then I do not think that it can handle both CKS and IOS 9.0.

To be sure, an iPad Min2 1st generation will have a model # of the back of either A1432, A1454 or A1455.

The iPad Mini 1st generation features the hardware as the iPad2. It has a A5 chip with a 1Ghz dual core CPU and only 512mb of ram.

My Ipad2 was not capable of running CKS, so the 1st generation mini would have the same problems.
  • Options
    muusialmuusial Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't have facebook and i don't want it
    is this mean I can not update?
    also I'm fed up with network errors
    I was not able to play yesterday afternoon also today morning and now
    I can't even log into game!
    errors as follow 116000,101000,203105,203302 and 204097 when I've lost my winning streak
    and I didn't even started pvp match
    this game isn't working at all and I think I'll let it go soon
    shame!
    in game login MUUSIAL
    amazon fire phone
  • Options
    muusial wrote: »
    I don't have facebook and i don't want it
    is this mean I can not update?
    also I'm fed up with network errors
    I was not able to play yesterday afternoon also today morning and now
    I can't even log into game!
    errors as follow 116000,101000,203105,203302 and 204097 when I've lost my winning streak
    and I didn't even started pvp match
    this game isn't working at all and I think I'll let it go soon
    shame!
    in game login MUUSIAL
    amazon fire phone

Facebook is not require for anything that I can see. The games plays just as it always has, except you now have the option to log into Facebook and "share" your victories, BFD.

I have not logged into Facebook and I unchecked the boxed on the result screen that asked if I wanted to shared my victory on Facebook. So for me, this Facebook fiasco is having no real effect.

I don't use any of it and never will.
  • Options
    gigmaestrogigmaestro Registered Users 9 Posts

I also have ipad mini 1st gen....and am also experiencing problems. It does seem to be on the edge of the 1st gens abilities. I have found that backing to icloud and reinstalling has helped. I currently crash on about 10% of PVPs but cannot for some reason load any campaign mission. Glu and Apple should sort this out!!
  • Options
    gigmaestro wrote: »
    I also have ipad mini 1st gen....and am also experiencing problems. It does seem to be on the edge of the 1st gens abilities. I have found that backing to icloud and reinstalling has helped. I currently crash on about 10% of PVPs but cannot for some reason load any campaign mission. Glu and Apple should sort this out!!

Based on the assumption that you are running IOS 9.0 or newer, unfortunately, there is no hope for you. You have reached that point in the IT evolution cycle of hardware being outdate by software advances. During my career as an IT Manager for an Engineering company, I faced the constant battle of every time our software was updated, I had to buy new faster computers to be able to run the software.

Apple has released a new version of IOS (9.)) that is stretching the limits of a iPad Mini 1st generation capabilities and breaking it. Once you have upgraded, Apple does not have a method to downgrade the IOS. Apple says we can't go backwards in IOS due to security updates.

As far as GLU is concerned, they do not care about users with older equipment. The big money spenders, who all software developers cater to, are spending $1,000s of dollars per month, and they all have the latest and greatest equipment.

Sorry to say, IMO, you are now facing the choice that a lot of us, free players or low money spenders, are facing or have faced. The choices are live with "minor" problems that you are having, upgrade your equipment, or quit the game. I am not trying to be funny or make light of your problem. It is extremely unfortunate, but "It is, What it is."

Before the update and before I upgraded to an iPad Mini 3, my crashes were up to 30 or 40% of the time. So while 10% is extremely, annoying, it is no where near as bad as 30-40%.

The only issue that you are have that I have not seen posted in the forums or have personally seen, is that your campaigns will not load. Pretty much all issues that I heard about, all have to do with PVP.