Options

10.15.2015 - Global PVP Connection Issue

MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
Anyone else having PVP connection issues before and after matches? Before and/or after I get the "check internet connection" and retry message. I have that this usually occurs because it has disconnected from Google Play Services and can reconnect by switching off my home wifi and let the game use my phones data service. This does not work in this case...so wondering....
MJ

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    YES the ERROR CODE: 203003 has been happening all day long. I need to hit "RETRY" 1-5 times. The issue is on GLU's end so there's not much you can do to correct it via your phone except grin and bare it. I'm going to send HANDLES a PM, not that it will help much in the near future.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Figured as much...who said you can't learn character and fortitude from a mobile game! :))))
    MJ
  • Options
    This was sent to Customer Care this morning, in addition to several PMs to HANDLES:

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."

"The problem started yesterday at 10:00 AM EST and has gotten progressively worse."

"ERROR CODE: 203003 CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION AND RESTART ... obviously 50,000 players are not suffering a bad internet connection."

"Please advise the proper technicians to check the networks and servers."

"The game is virtually unplayable. Scoring is down at least 50% across the board."

"Thank You ..."

"SCORPION"
  • Options
    probably need to take down the entire global event to fix problem
    MJ
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    probably need to take down the entire global event to fix problem

You're probably right ... but can we take another 2 days of the snail's pace of the battles and the constant "RETRY"?
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Gee, I have a Google Android devic, and haven't had one connection error yet. And, this is on a hotel's wifi.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Gee, I have a Google Android devic, and haven't had one connection error yet. And, this is on a hotel's wifi.

Hmmm interesting indeed ... I'll try a device reboot in a bit, but 50,000 players are experiencing this issue; even the Lunatic Asylum is 50% off their pace.

When did you start playing Google Play version anyways? What's that 4 games now. You're full of surprises !!!

What's your call-sign? Ooops just realized you're screwing with us ....
  • Options
    Can't even get into the game platform now...best to take a break from it anyway. I'll go play with the red-headed stepsister MI5 for a bit.
    MJ
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    Can't even get into the game platform now...best to take a break from it anyway. I'll go play with the red-headed stepsister MI5 for a bit.

Good idea .....
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hmmm interesting indeed ... I'll try a device reboot in a bit, but 50,000 players are experiencing this issue; even the Lunatic Asylum is 50% off their pace.

When did you start playing Google Play version anyways? What's that 4 games now. You're full of surprises !!!

What's your call-sign? Ooops just realized you're screwing with us ....

I don't. You said nothing about Google Play. You do know it's a Google Nexus Device, so my answer is accurate. I try to stress Android does not exclude playing Amazon Store version of the game, but some people think that's the definition. Guess you do too?
  • Options
    I don't. You said nothing about Google Play. You do know it's a Google Nexus Device, o my answer is accurate. I try to stress Android does not exclude playing Amazon Store version of the game, but some people think that's the definition. Guess you do too?

What is wrong with you? Nobody said anything about ALL android devices. Google Android platform servers are having issues, NOT AMAZON ... and certainly NOT ALL Android devices.

I am a technician and I always specify IOS, Google Android (or just Google), Amazon Android (or just Amazon). If I say GOOGLE I mean GOOGLE nothing else ... what is so hard for you to understand; seems like you're the only one having this problem.

Additionally, most Amazon players use a Kindle variant, so they DO NOT use Android either, they use Fire OS. You're probably one of the few players who has gone out of his way to put the Amazon version on a Google device and I wonder why because it seems to confuse the hell out of you. I also made mention of 50,000 players; obviously this isn't referring to Amazon which might have maybe 500 players tops.

"Thank you for all of your previous help, however, I must call on you yet again. The Google Android platform gaming servers have been continuously dropping network connections. I would estimate that this is affecting a minimum of 50,000 registered players, the TOP 1,000 of which are paying customers on a regular basis."
  • Options
    Guess you didn't understand the question. Yes three platforms. Google Play, Amazon Store and iOS.

I agree that most Kindle devices are tied to Amazon Store,, but don't agree all Android devices are tied to Google Play.

It's a simple concept not to mix up if you can fathom it. Android is not the definition, nor is saying Google (where I bought my device.). As an IT expert, you should know this.

A simple clarification will help everyone from confusing terms - Google Play!
  • Options
    Guess you didn't understand the question. Yes three platforms. Google Play, Amazon Store and iOS.

I agree that most Kindle devices are tied to Amazon Store,, but don't agree all Android devices are tied to Google Play.

It's a simple concept not to mix up if you can fathom it. Android is not the definition, nor is saying Google (where I bought my device.). As an IT expert, you should know this.

A simple clarification will help everyone from confusing terms - Google Play!

I don't see what could be simpler than GOOGLE Android, but if it makes you happy I'll add the word "Play" ... JEEZ
  • Options
    RaylinaDRaylinaD Registered Users 120 Posts
    Do we need to recommend a time out for you buys?

:p
    Huggles, Raylina
  • Options
    RaylinaD wrote: »
    Do we need to recommend a time out for you buys?

:p

Not necessary my dear, when someone I care about wants something I try to comply even if I might disagree. In the end it's only a matter of adding a "four letter word", so what the hell ...

*** SMILES ***