Options

Can you get rid of weapons that you don't want?

cnwfan3cnwfan3 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have a heavy that is 3.69M. Unfortunately, my level is not high enough so when I get matched up against a 2.49M opponent, I die almost instantly. Is there a way I can get rid of this weapons so I go back to getting matched up against opponents that I have a chance of not getting killed instantly?

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    cnwfan3 wrote: »
    I have a heavy that is 3.69M. Unfortunately, my level is not high enough so when I get matched up against a 2.49M opponent, I die almost instantly. Is there a way I can get rid of this weapons so I go back to getting matched up against opponents that I have a chance of not getting killed instantly?

There is no way to get rid of the weapon. You have just joined the club that we have all found ourselves in. What I did when I was having the problem, I ended up fighting only long range battles until I was able to raise base tier and health high enough that I was able to survive the battle.

You have provided your heavy number and the opponent level, what is your base tier level and stats? Your base numbers also figure into the equation as to whether you can survive the battle.