Options

11/12 Amazon Leagues BOYCOTT Gold

13Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Is the boycott including the League Event as well? Just want to be sure not to inadvertently break the boycott this week.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Is the boycott including the League Event as well? Just want to be sure not to inadvertently break the boycott this week.

My clan is ending the boycott tonight.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    My clan is ending the boycott tonight.

Sounds good ... I think for a first attempt it went well; now to follow up and keep it going is the next step.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    For the Amazon group that also called this a cease fire, there won't be any benefit to play the next three days other than upgrades. There will be no leagues available to us.

Quite the sacrifice by a lot of players, my hat is tipped to all who participated. Tomorrow, the wait for a response begins.

With 7 hours and 40 minutes left;
    RANK #1: 4347 AP (STEVEJR)
    RANK #2: 4257 AP (400ER)
    RANK #3: 4157 AP (CAPTFURY)
    RANK #10: 3471 AP (BIGSILLYJON)
    RANK #30: 2510 AP (BYALKHAM)
    I lost 13 AP from attacks since Wednesday., no rank.
  • Options
    What are you waiting for? GLU to come a running bearing gifts ... best to get started on your next boycott, build upon this one and expand it's scope.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    What are you waiting for? GLU to come a running bearing gifts ... best to get started on your next boycott, build upon this one and expand it's scope.

An official PM has been sent of the grievances, and a demand for action. Plans are underway for the next boycott if no productive response is offered.

Thanks again to all that sacrificed in this difficult boycott, your actions have been recognized and appreciated.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    An official PM has been sent of the grievances, and a demand for action. Plans are underway for the next boycott if no productive response is offered.

Thanks again to all that sacrificed in this difficult boycott, your actions have been recognized and appreciated.

Sounds Good ... let me know if I can be of any assistance; you did a great job BTW