Options

11/12 ASSAULT GLOBAL (How Are Wew Doing?)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    OK here's what I'm taking away from this ... the current VIP Event is indeed another clone of the 09/21 VIP Event, but the problem here is we're still seeing these cloned events in late November.

There is a cold wind blowing in from the North East. The Statistical Convergence that is TIER 17 is nearly upon us and I shall soon publish my conclusions when I finish crunching the numbers; it goes something like this (in summary).

The 09/21 VIP Event has been cloned at least twice so that makes at least three (3) identical VIP Events in seven (7) weeks. If you add the 17.5 BLOBFISH, a different weapon from the 17.5 KARMA, that has a higher damage rating with a lower "effective" max power rating (go figure), that brings us to FOUR (4) VIP Events that are essentially replays of previous events.

Anyone who owns a KARMA, for example, knows this weapon was designed to last through TIER 19, maybe 20. Most players have probably upgraded this weapon to 60% of power and at that level it is still 2 levels above TIER 16 and vastly exceeds the player health component. Weapons upgrades with regards to TIER LEVEL is now a thing of the past, replaced by upgrading a single column on these 17.5 weapons to maintain superiority over the toughest opponents that the prevailing tier can throw at you.

That sounds great right? The problem is the cost of these upgrades, along with the cost to upgrade the base itself. For the first time in game history, it will be cheaper to upgrade the base and weapons (past 60%) using GOLD rather than DIAMONDS; meaning it's cheaper to pay using GOLD than it is to buy the required PvP battles to pay using DIAMONDS. For the free to low-budget player, it will take longer than the 30 day new tier cycle to use DIAMONDS to upgrade your base and possibly one (1) single weapon (forget about drone upgrades) and that's by playing 24/7.

So if you play for free, TIER 16 is the effective end of the road. Beyond that, the divergence will become greater and greater AND the battles will become tougher and tougher, with the payouts becoming lower and lower, until only the high-rollers remain, but this presents another problem in itself. The prize structure is such that those who actually spend moderate to high budgets on this game will quickly loose interest, if they haven't already, since there will be no "POT of GOLD" at the end on the rainbow for their efforts.

I'm still crunching the numbers, so this prediction is based on preliminary data collected.

Game glitches, bugs, crashes, boycotts, etc. aside, the lack of prize awards will be the death knell of CKS.

You'll still be able to use it for target practice though, for those who play because they like shooting things ... like me **SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Tier 17 out, new Campaign out tomorrow on IOS. As usual, opponents suddenly much tougher.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Tier 17 out, new Campaign out tomorrow on IOS. As usual, opponents suddenly much tougher.

Hmmm ... The wait is over ... I'll start number crunching as soon as it's available to Google Play; the tougher opponent is to be expected. Those 17.5s will give us 1-2 more tiers of protection ... maybe.

Where the hell are the 18.5s? Next Global I presume?
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    Also, they threw a curve at us in this tier release. My player level is stil at 150.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    Also, they threw a curve at us in this tier release. My player level is stil at 150.

Interesting indeed ... what about player health?
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Interesting indeed ... what about player health?

Player Health 10,132,805. What was it before?
  • Options
    It's identical Bro ... no increase at all. Tougher opponents, no increase in health ... I hate being right ... the blood bath begins and it's time to open up another column of weapons upgrades my man.
  • Options
    Final confirmation that this VIP SUCKS: Super VIP weapons are the Blackberry Assault and the Nike Tesla, 17.5M as the top Gun.
  • Options
    Final confirmation that this VIP SUCKS: Super VIP weapons are the Blackberry Assault and the Nike Tesla, 17.5M as the top Gun.

Yeah ... another clone from a 2 month old event and that is what is troubling. We should have started to see 18.5s in October and we did not. TIER 17 is out and the weapons du jour are 17.5 ... I can't ever remember when that was the case. If VIP weapons are at parity, how do the rest measure up?

TOOBAD is still predicting 18.5 later this week; he hasn't been wrong yet ... hold on Bro and remember TOOBAD is predicated on a 60 day cycle, so I'll stick with him until he proves to be wrong.

Specifically ... TOOBAD says an 18.5 HEAVY is up next; just what YOU need provided it has optical sights.
  • Options
    On Google Play TIER 17 came down @ 04:00 PM EST.

Here is the calculated PLAYER HEALTH component:

TIER 16 (max): 10.132.805
    TIER 17 (max): 10,163,469

TIER 17 increase has a positive difference of only 30,664 over TIER 16; the effective percentage increase over TIER 16 is a paltry .30262% ... that's 3 tenths of 1% ... really nothing, so player health will not increase at all, even when the base is fully upgraded. Even if player level were to increase to 160, the effective increase in health would be no more than another 1% and that's being extremely liberal.

This the smallest health increase from a TIER UPGRADE on record by a factor of 20x.

The opponents will get tougher, no doubt ...

If you're hearing bells, the bells are tolling for thee ... I hate being the bearer of bad news, but the truth lies in the numbers.

Good Luck and Be Careful !!!
  • Options
    While Player Health upgrades for Tier 17 appear to be inconsequential, Tier 17 Base Economy upgrades may be much more important than usual, since many players have 17.0 and 17.5 weapons that are only upgradeable to Level 3 with Tier 16 vault limitations. I don't know what the maximum size of the Tier 17 vault will be, but I assume that it will allow an additional 2 levels of upgrades of 17.x weapons. Hopefully this will be enough to crack the 11.75 Base defenses.
  • Options
    While Player Health upgrades for Tier 17 appear to be inconsequential, Tier 17 Base Economy upgrades may be much more important than usual, since many players have 17.0 and 17.5 weapons that are only upgradeable to Level 3 with Tier 16 vault limitations. I don't know what the maximum size of the Tier 17 vault will be, but I assume that it will allow an additional 2 levels of upgrades of 17.x weapons. Hopefully this will be enough to crack the 11.75 Base defenses.

Absolutely ... BASE ECONOMY upgraded 50% (two squares) increases the vault to 9.63M. Column #3 upgrades on the KARMA, for example, cost 9.81M diamonds, so to upgrade will require 75% (3 squares) on BASE ECONOMY and the plot thickens.

The proven strategy persists, max out base economy and then upgrade your weapons, if you choose to go that route. Personally, as soon as I get a VIP Event to my liking, I'll be using GOLD to upgrade the BLOBFISH ... it's cheaper.

I haven't needed to use any medkits yet. I attribute this to a fully upgraded 17.5 JUNIPER ASSAULT rifle; I'm still sitting on 540M in-game cash, If you can believe that.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    For the past few tiers, Level upgrades have had much more effect than Tier health upgrades. Here is a typical level upgrade from Level 141-150, 524,288. This should give your health about a 50% boost when you make Level 160 off the top of my head if it is maintained.

Screenshot_2015-10-28-16-59-591.png
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    For the past few tiers, Level upgrades have had much more effect than Tier health upgrades. Here is a typical level upgrade from Level 141-150, 524,288. This should give your health about a 50% boost when you make Level 160 off the top of my head if it is maintained.

Screenshot_2015-10-28-16-59-591.png

Health is currently at 10.5M. Even using your example that's barely a 5% increase, which will not happen this time around, I'm sorry to say. Last TIER upgrade, health increased 100% which partly explains why it hasn't increased at all this time.

Good try though ... the level up at TIER 17 is unsure at the moment; I certainly hope for some sort of boost.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    health is currently at 10.5M. Even using your example that's barely a 5% increase, which will not happen this time around, I'm sorry to say. Last TIER upgrade, health increased 100% which partly explains why it hasn't increased at all this time.

Good try though ...

Scorpion, yes, try_again! Multiply this number by 10, there are 10 levels between 150 and 160, no?
  • Options
    Scorpion, yes, try_again! Multiply this number by 10, there are 10 levels between 150 and 160, no?

As I mentioned, I am hoping for some sort of boost in this regards, but the level up is uncertain at this point and I don't know what to expect. That said, the player health component of the base has more weight in PvP battles with regards to the ability to take a hit.

We'll definitely need some sort of boost **SMILES**

BTW I haven't seen a "level up" in months, so I have no idea what the criteria is for receiving one.
  • Options
    Typically, it's playing somewhere around 8-10 missions to get one level up and the 5 gold and health. They usually increase the number I listed above for each consecutive range of 10.

For a change, this time you can trust me, I know about these increases growing through them more than twice!
  • Options
    Typically, it's playing somewhere around 8-10 missions to get one level up and the 5 gold and health. They usually increase the number I listed above for each consecutive range of 10.

For a change, this time you can trust me, I know about these increases growing through them more than twice!

I trust you Bro, but that doesn't change the fact that I haven't seen a level up in months LOL Level up GOLD? what the hell is that anyway? LMAO Now I'm starting to feel as if I am being cheated.
  • Options
    Was just talking about this with a clan member, we both only did the intel card missions, and jumped a few levels from 140, then started with the single digit level up with gold screens.

If this is the case, then you may end up with the typical health jump when the region comes out. You've logged it, so recheck if that's the case. But, it should be on the order of over 5,242,000 health jump.
  • Options
    Was just talking about this with a clan member, we both only did the intel card missions, and jumped a few levels from 140, then started with the single digit level up with gold screens.

If this is the case, then you may end up with the typical health jump when the region comes out. You've logged it, so recheck if that's the case. But, it should be on the order of over 5,242,000 health jump.

Let's hope so but my experience is when a region comes out, I start at the top of the scale, for example last time I was at 150 from the start. It's been that way for as long as I can remember maybe since May-June. Now I remember asking about this awhile back and someone mentioned it could be because of replaying missions, something I do quite often. That was never confirmed though.

Now when we went from TIER 15 to 16, health more than doubled form about 5M to 10M, but that was the first time health had ever increased that much in a single tier, so I really don't know what to expect.