Options

11/19 HEAVY GLOBAL (How Are We Doing)

124Next

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Happy Thamksgiving yo you too, but I've still got a hour and 21 mins to go yet.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I'm not quite sure what happened or how you took this funny picture. What type of crashes were you experiencing that prompted you to delete the game?

Happened about 3 times in a matter of 6 games. I choose a nice high payout target, the game starts computing the setup, then black, and desktop. Since I had a full global win streak last event, didn't want this one messed up by this weird glitch. So far, so good.

So, I guess a new requirement to TOOBAD RELOADED is, be prepared for the game to throw curve ***** at you. It's Tesla Global Weekend! Scorpion is back in play without a week off.

Should be a mixed turn out - some are on vacation, but will have planed family activities that may interfere with this unexpected event. I'll be traveling from coast to coast, so also have some down time.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    Happened about 3 times in a matter of 6 games. I choose a nice high payout target, the game starts computing the setup, then black, and desktop. Since I had a full global win streak last event, didn't want this one messed up by this weird glitch. So far, so good.

So, I guess a new requirement to TOOBAD RELOADED is, be prepared for the game to throw curve ***** at you. It's Tesla Global Weekend! Scorpion is back in play without a week off.

Should be a mixed turn out - some are on vacation, but will have planed family activities that may interfere with this unexpected event. I'll be traveling from coast to coast, so also have some down time.

Yet another curve ball ... when did we last have a TESLA Global anyway?

Oh well back to the salt mines I guess ... **SMILES **

Have a safe trip !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION