11/26 TESLA GLOBAL (How Are We Doing)

245

Comments

  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    With 2 days 10 hours left here are the standings on IOS:

    #1 13,529 (TONYZAPER23)
    #2 12,395 (LIFESAPARTAY)
    #10 8,471 (SCOTTYWOT48)
    #17 6,471 (BRAD752)
    #24 5,710 (AUSAUSA)
    #30 4,919 (RIG007)

    With 136 wins and 3,310 points, I am in 62.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    CONCERNED why is it that you appear to be 1 hour ahead of us?

    I've collected all 7 INTEL SDARDS and have 6 open contracts plus The Boss. It will take one contract to get to level 154, so I guess I need to replay missions to get to 160; I need the drone fuses anyway.

    By the way, collecting that 7th INTEL SDCARD presented me with 3 JUGGERNAUTS, all at the same time. I had to sit and watch their movements until all 3 were reasonably close, then toss a grenade at the middle guy; then I just picked them off 1 by 1. If you're suffering from dropped frames, better grab a few grenades if you don't have any.

    Why does RIG007 look familiar? Is that the "Stork Man" BRAD?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    CONCERNED why is it that you appear to be 1 hour ahead of us?

    I've collected all 7 INTEL SDARDS and have 6 open contracts plus The Boss. It will take one contract to get to level 154, so I guess I need to replay missions to get to 160; I need the drone fuses anyway.

    By the way, collecting that 7th INTEL SDCARD presented me with 3 JUGGERNAUTS, all at the same time. I had to sit and watch their movements until all 3 were reasonably close, then toss a grenade at the middle guy; then I just picked them off 1 by 1. If you're suffering from dropped frames, better grab a few grenades if you don't have any.

    Why does RIG007 look familiar? Is that the "Stork Man" BRAD?

    Let's try this, Here is a screen shot that I took a approx. 1:40 my time (PST). I show 2 days 9 hours 17mins to go.

    30w5***.png

    Now to figure out why the photo does not show. I just figured it out. GLU censored the photo name. LOL


    2466nn8.png

    The only other change that I made was I checked the Time Zone that PC was set for and found that it was set for Central Time Zone. I changed it to Pacific before I posted the picture.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    The only other change that I made was I checked the Time Zone that PC was set for and found that it was set for Central Time Zone. I changed it to Pacific before I posted the picture.

    As I see it, the remaining time as of 01:40 PM PST should have been 2:10:17 (1 hour later), so let me ask you this instead, what time does the game end for you? Mine ends at 3 AM EST, I would expect the West Coast to end at Midnight (your time).
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    As I see it, the remaining time as of 01:40 PM PST should have been 2:10:17 (1 hour later), so let me ask you this instead, what time does the game end for you? Mine ends at 3 AM EST, I would expect the West Coast to end at Midnight (your time).

    Up until Daylight Savings Time ended, my game would end at Midnight, West Coast time. But since Daylight Savings Time ended, all events starts and stops at 11:00PM PST. I thought it was odd, but I just figured that GLU had not changed the time on the server. Interesting, to say the least.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Up until Daylight Savings Time ended, my game would end at Midnight, West Coast time. But since Daylight Savings Time ended, all events starts and stops at 11:00PM PST. I thought it was odd, but I just figured that GLU had not changed the time on the server. Interesting, to say the least.

    Ah hah !!! So you actually start/stop playing 1 hour before the rest of US ... now how can we use that as an advantage? One is you know the prizes before the rest of US ... what else?

    BTW the start/stop time on the East Coast never changes even when Daylight Savings Time is observed. Strange way to manage data center operations; that's the GLU factory. The only explanation might be that the data center itself is on the West Coast and GLU has a reason for setting it up that way.

    Then again it could be as you said, the time on the server hosting your game is off by an hour.

    Who knows ... ?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Ah hah !!! So you actually start/stop playing 1 hour before the rest of US ... now how can we use that as an advantage? One is you know the prizes before the rest of US ... what else?

    BTW the start/stop time on the East Coast never changes even when Daylight Savings Time is observed. Strange way to manage data center operations; that's the GLU factory. The only explanation might be that the data center itself is on the West Coast and GLU has a reason for setting it up that way.

    Then again it could be as you said, the time on the server hosting your game is off by an hour.

    Who knows ... ?

    Looking at Brad last post, he posted, at 4:50AM this morning, that there was 2 days 18 hours left. Working backwards, 3 days left for him, would have been at 11PM also. So it looks like the server that is hosting the IOS game has a different time that the Android server that you are on. That would be the only thing that makes sense.

    In September, when I was in Oahu, everything was normal with regards to the time. Hawaii is 3 hours ahead of West Coast time and 6 hours ahead of East Coast time. It was great when the events started and stopped at 9:00 PM Hawaii time.
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    With 2 Days, 6 Hours left to go (our Global ends at 11:00 PST on Sunday night) here is how IOS standings look:

    #1 14029 Tonyzaper23
    #10 9057 Kenny858
    #17 6971 Bradr752
    #30 5363 11142016

    My Tier 17 Base, 10M, is now 75% upgraded and I have 9 Drone Weapons pages.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    Looking at Brad last post, he posted, at 4:50AM this morning, that there was 2 days 18 hours left. Working backwards, 3 days left for him, would have been at 11PM also. So it looks like the server that is hosting the IOS game has a different time that the Android server that you are on. That would be the only thing that makes sense.

    In September, when I was in Oahu, everything was normal with regards to the time. Hawaii is 3 hours ahead of West Coast time and 6 hours ahead of East Coast time. It was great when the events started and stopped at 9:00 PM Hawaii time.

    OK I'll go with that ... so IOS (West Coast) starts playing an hour before Android? Sounds strange especially since I never noticed it before today. BUT according to BRAD his game ends at Midnight PST yet he posted 2 day 6 hours remaining at 8 PM EST (5 PM PST) and that boys and girls is 11PM quitting time.

    You guys are messing with me now LMAO

    What time does it say on those Apple devices?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    With 2 Days, 6 Hours left to go (our Global ends at 12:00 AM PST on Sunday night) here is how IOS standings look:

    #1 14029 Tonyzaper23
    #10 9057 Kenny858
    #17 6971 Bradr752
    #30 5363 11142016

    My Tier 17 Base, 10M, is now 75% upgraded and I have 9 Drone Weapons pages.

    I show pretty much the same scoreboard and show 2 days 5 hours 55 mins left. It is 5 mins after 5PM here, so I still show the Global ending Sunday night at 11PM.

    This just does not make any sense.

    Brad and I can not be in the same event that ends at 2 different times.
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK I'll go with that ... so IOS (West Coast) starts playing an hour before Android? Sounds strange especially since I never noticed it before today. BUT according to BRAD his game ends at Midnight PST yet he posted 2 day 6 hours remaining at 8 PM EST (5 PM PST) and that boys and girls is 11PM quitting time.

    You guys are messing with me now LMAO

    What time does it say on those Apple devices?

    my iPad says that it is 5:19PM and I have 2 days, 5 hours 41 mins left.

    I live in Southern California. Where are you, Brad?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    my iPad says that it is 5:19PM and I have 2 days, 5 hours 41 mins left.

    I live in Southern California. Where are you, Brad?

    I don't know guys, you both list BRAD's score in your post, roughly 500 AP apart after 4 or 5 hours depending on which clock you use, and that would seem to indicate you're in the same game system YET you end at different times ??? The plot thickens ...
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    RANK #1: 17,853 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #2: 17,131 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #3: 15,851 AP (MANUEL007)
    RANK #10: 12,534 AP (ACHINET)
    RANK #30: 5,032 AP (YRC1004)
    RANK #43: 3,645 AP (SCORPION)

    Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    my iPad says that it is 5:19PM and I have 2 days, 5 hours 41 mins left.

    I live in Southern California. Where are you, Brad?

    I am in Utah on Mountain Standard Time and my earlier post should have said 12:00 AM MST. Sorry for the confusion. I have corrected the post. The Globals used to end one hour later at midnight PST, since the end of DST finish times are an hour earlier.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    I've completed all the missions and that took me to level 155. The replay missions are so small it's gonna take a few to get to level 160.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am in Utah on Mountain Standard Time and my earlier post should have said 12:00 AM MST. Sorry for the confusion. I have corrected the post. The Globals used to end one hour later at midnight PST, since the end of DST finish times are an hour earlier.

    That does certainly clear everything up. The only thing that I knew was "us babies need our sleep" and I was able to stop play an hour earlier than before.
  • concernedconcerned Advanced Member Registered Users 814 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I've completed all the missions and that took me to level 155. The replay missions are so small it's gonna take a few to get to level 160.

    That they do, it took me around 8 regular missions per level to update. So it takes around 40 repeatable missions to do the same.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    RANK #1: 19,326 AP (MANUEL007)
    RANK #2: 18,614 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #3: 18,578 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #10: 14,646 AP (JESSYCAA)
    RANK #30: 6,704 AP (CHAMPION)
    RANK #48: 4,295 AP (SCORPION)

    After the latest GLU fiasco, I really feel like kicking some enemy butt, however cooler minds must prevail.

    Lacking other components to upgrade has prompted me to upgrade the 17.5 BLOBFISH to 85% (way beyond what's required for TIER 17), but such is life in the GLU factory.

    Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    concerned wrote: »
    That they do, it took me around 8 regular missions per level to update. So it takes around 40 repeatable missions to do the same.

    Good Morning ...

    It's going to be worse than that; since I didn't get the script until I had collected 5 INTEL SDCARDS, I'm looking at 12 replays per level up, and that's closer to 72 missions per level which translates into 360 missions to get to level 160 (I'm currently at 155). At a conservative 8 groupings of 6 per day, this task could be completed in about a week (10 days at the outside).

    On a positive note that's also 360 drone fuses and that should push me beyond 740K on the support drone and pave the way towards 2.95M immortality (yeah right, keep dreaming SCORPION).

    Given my absolute hatred on closing contracts, I feel as if I've been cast into purgatory to repent for all of my sins (past, present and future). After I secure this TESLA, and since I have no need for a new ASSAULT or SNIPER, I shall enter a phase of "extreme cruising" until TIER 18.

    So if upon my return to The Hunt, I appear to be babbling incoherently and drooling all over myself, you'll all know why.

    ... and if there is anyone out there who has NOT received the script as yet, STOP CLOSING CONTRACTS until the script has been run.

    This takes the repetitive nature of this game to a whole new "level". I wouldn't blame anyone who quit after this latest GLU fiasco since if you're behind and/or trying to stay alive this has just magnified your frustrations by a factor of 2, by my estimate.

    *** SMH ***
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    With 1 Day 17 Hours left, here are the IOS standings:

    #1 19040 Tonyzaper23 #4 AT
    #17 8796 Bradr752 #2 AT
    #26 7482 Ausausa #3 AT
    #30 6319 Rig007

    BASE: Tier 17, 10.73M, 14/16 upgrades
    XP Level 160

    Drone: 2.95M, with MG 1.62M, HR, 2.02M; SG 1.88M; RL 1.62M
    13 Weapons Pages

    Weapons:
    Sniper: Stallion 18.0, 13.85M, 15% upgraded
    Assault: Chainmail, 18.5, 23.86M, 55% upgraded
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5, 17.79M, 80% upgraded
    Heavy: Iron Maiden, 18.5, 40.24M, 100% upgraded.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    With 1 Day 17 Hours left, here are the IOS standings:

    #1 19040 Tonyzaper23 #4 AT
    #17 8796 Bradr752 #2 AT
    #26 7482 Ausausa #3 AT
    #30 6319 Rig007

    BASE: Tier 17, 10.72M, 13/16 upgrades
    XP Level 160

    Drone: 2.95M, with MG 1.62M, HR, 2.02M; SG 1.88M; RL 1.62M
    13 Weapons Pages

    Weapons:
    Sniper: Stallion 18.0, 13.85M, 15% upgraded
    Assault: Chainmail, 18.5, 23.86M, 55% upgraded
    Tesla: Aphrodite, 17.5, 17.79M, 80% upgraded
    Heavy: Iron Maiden, 18.5, 40.24M, 100% upgraded.

    HR at 2.02M, SG at 1.88M ... you're getting there my man ... Grrreat Work !!!

    Is RIG007 the Stork Man?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »

    Is RIG007 the Stork Man?

    I don't know, I will check into it.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    RANK #1: 22,375 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #2: 20,469 AP (MANUEL007)
    RANK #3: 20,349 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #10: 15490 AP (SHOOTER)
    RANK #30: 7,232 AP (PRAYTOLO)
    RANK #47: 4,845 AP (SCORPION)

    Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • bradr752bradr752 Senior Member Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    RANK #1: 22,375 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #2: 20,469 AP (MANUEL007)
    RANK #3: 20,349 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #10: 15490 AP (SHOOTER)
    RANK #30: 7,232 AP (PRAYTOLO)
    RANK #47: 4,845 AP (SCORPION)

    Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

    The Android numbers are pretty reasonable these days. Scorpion, I am sensing a Top 30 finish in your future.
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    The Android numbers are pretty reasonable these days. Scorpion, I am sensing a Top 30 finish in your future.

    Yeah it's been pretty stable ever since they cleaned house a month ago. Actually the numbers are back to where they were before Lunatic Asylum made their debut. If you remember I wrote an entire thesis on the scoring vs prize structure back in July and sent it to HANDLES; it took them nearly 4 months to address the problem. But without the LA we never would have invented the TOOBAD strategy.

    As far as TOP 30, that's a GOLD LEAGUE level commitment and unless things have changed over there, I can't justify the cost right now, but one day soon ... maybe ... SMILES.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Aaron GAaron G Junior Member Registered Users 58 Posts
    Hi Brad,
    As your past experience, to be ranked 30 to 90, how many AP points will it require for tesla tournament?
    At least cost more than 1000 gold bars?
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hi Aaron, BRAD will weigh in soon for IOS hard numbers, for a quick reference assuming we're not talking about Amazon. RANK #30 is going to take 10,000 AP and RANK #90 is about half at 5,000. This can vary a bit depending on the competition but you should plan on scoring at least that much.

    Cost on the other hand depends on you and how many battles you lose and how many hours you play. RANK #30 is going to take more than 1,000 GOLD for sure; at least double that. Also plan for several hundred of reserve GOLD to hold on to your position should you make RANK #30. Since RANK #90 will award you parts, 100-200 GOLD for League Play (3 Days) would be prudent.

    Please supply the number of hours per day you plan on playing and your usual win-loss ratio.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Aaron GAaron G Junior Member Registered Users 58 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Hi Aaron, BRAD will weigh in soon for IOS hard numbers, for a quick reference assuming we're not talking about Amazon. RANK #30 is going to take 10,000 AP and RANK #90 is about half at 5,000. This can vary a bit depending on the competition but you should plan on scoring at least that much.

    Cost on the other hand depends on you and how many battles you lose and how many hours you play. RANK #30 is going to take more than 1,000 GOLD for sure; at least double that.

    Please supply the number of hours per day you plan on playing and your usual win-loss ratio.

    Thanks amsoft. 2000 golds bar don't seem worth. Only a few weeks later can buy for 700 bars. I actually never lose for any PVP games. A little bit boring.... I saved a huge chunk of golds. Still decided whether I should go for higher ranks. Btw. 160 winning streak for mine
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    Aaron G wrote: »
    Thanks amsoft. 2000 golds bar don't seem worth. Only a few weeks later can buy for 700 bars. I actually never lose for any PVP games. A little bit boring.... I saved a huge chunk of golds. Still decided whether I should go for higher ranks. Btw. 160 winning streak for mine

    OK so winning is OK. What about hours played? The max you can score is about 7,000 AP playing for 96 hours right ... also you won't be buying these 17.5 weapons for 700 BARS. You best bet is to play for RANK #90 (35 parts). you can get by without GOLD depending on the hours played.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • amsoft2000amsoft2000 Expert Member New York CityRegistered Users 5,782 Posts
    RANK #1: 25,450 AP (DAZ)
    RANK #2: 22,867 AP (TEDDY)
    RANK #3: 21,705 AP (MANUEL007)
    RANK #10: 17,321 AP (FANCHFBI)
    RANK #30: 7,699 AP (FHOOKE)
    RANK #48: 5,220 AP (SCORPION)

    Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.