Options

Server maintenance. 8 December 2015

concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
IOS servers were brought down this morning at 2AM PST. The maintenance was supposed to be for 6 hours. Therefore, anytime in the next 30 minutes to 6 hours, the servers should be back up, lol.

Comments

• Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Was that 2AM PST?
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    I thought it was 3 AM PST ... LOL ... you guys with your clocks are driving me nuts.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    I didn't get up to check the start time, but at 4 AM PST, the servers were down. The history of the IOS server maintenance has been that the servers are back up between 9:30 and 11:00 AM PST.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I didn't get up to check the start time, but at 4 AM PST, the servers were down. The history of the IOS server maintenance has been that the servers are back up between 9:30 and 11:00 AM PST.

Yes it was 2AM PST.

To make things even better, I was just finishing a league battle and the server maintenance message popped up instead of the claim winnings pop ups, so I probably ended up with a loss, lol.
  • Options
    One says 4 AM, the other says 2 PM ... I don't know what to think LMAO Maybe it was just a coincidence that the servers were down at 4 AM? Maybe the 2 PM message was a fluke? If you're back up in a hour or so, we'll have our answer I guess.

SMH
  • Options
    The original announcement said servers would go down at 3 AM PST "for as long as six hours" That would put them back up be 9 AM PST, but that probably doesn't mean much.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    One says 4 AM, the other says 2 PM ... I don't know what to think LMAO Maybe it was just a coincidence that the servers were down at 4 AM? Maybe the 2 PM message was a fluke? If you're back up in a hour or so, we'll have our answer I guess.

SMH

It is very hard to say, not knowing how many modules GLU is using to run the app. I figure they are using at least 3 modules and at least 2 servers. I figure they have a login server and a game server, they may even have a battle server, since all of our problems happen, either starting or finishing a battle.

They might have put a log in restriction with the server maintenance message at 2AM PST.

My bad, I just went back and changed PM to AM. Sorry, a case of fat fingers, lol. Also, on the iPad right now instead of the laptop. Can't type worth **** on the iPad.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    It is very hard to say, not knowing how many modules GLU is using to run the app. I figure they are using at least 3 modules and at least 2 servers. I figure they have a login server and a game server, they may even have a battle server, since all of our problems happen, either starting or finishing a battle.

They might have put a log in restriction with the server maintenance message at 2AM PST.

My bad, I just went back and changed PM to AM. Sorry, a case of fat fingers, lol. Also, on the iPad right now instead of the laptop. Can't type worth **** on the iPad.

LMFAO so we're back to that 1 hour (2 AM vs 3 AM) thingy ... I am NOT going down that road again.

**SMILES**
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    LMFAO so we're back to that 1 hour (2 AM vs 3 AM) thingy ... I am NOT going down that road again.

**SMILES**

Yes, we are, lol.

We're approaching 9AM PST and the maintenance message is still there.
  • Options
    There is now an update in the App store. Servers still down
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    There is now an update in the App store. Servers still down

OK Brother ... let us know when you can get back into the game.
  • Options
    10AM PST, still can't log in. 8 hours and counting now.
  • Options
    They are calling this update 4.0.0 in the app store.

The app notes are as follows:
    1. Clan Wars - Build & defend your Clan Base and attack enemy clans to get special Clan tokens.
    2. Clan War Prizes - Use Clan Tokens for awesome new exclusive items only available to Clan War participants.
    3. Clan Upgrades - Donate excess cash and drone weapons to your clan to make it more powerful and unlock new base layouts.
    4. Character Customization - Bored with your current outfit? Now you can find one that suits you.
    5. Improved Clan Chat - now you can see when your clanmates are online.
    6. Updated Drone Weapon Fusion System - Compact, faster and much more convenient.
  • Options
    New version listed as 4.0.0 and has new clan features and fixes clan chat, no mention of other fixes. It appears to fix Drone weapons pages as well Server still down

20pokdh.jpg

Love the Santa hat.
  • Options
    Funny ... OK Gents ... it's been 12 hours, how are we doing?

Longest maintenance cycle ever; something has gone awry. Uh oh. So CKS 4.0 IS Clan Wars (essentially). That would mean all future updates will be to CKS 4.0, so there is no turning back.

I'M-A-SCARED BRO ... I'M-A-SCARED