Options

Tier 18 Base Released on IOS This Morning

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    One of the unfortunate aspects of the new Tier is that the Diamond Supply storage is rather small. Fully upgraded, the Vault holds 16.67 M, but the Diamond Supply maxxes out at 966.2K. With a production rate of 242.74 K per hour this means that the Supply hits capacity in less than 4 hours. This means that you can no longer empty the supply at night and then again in the morning without losing production capacity.

Yep, I noticed that as well. Always losing diamonds overnight and it cannot be avoided ... I need my beauty sleep. I figure 1-2M burned 7 nights a week ... adds up rather quickly.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    try_again wrote: »
    You have found my Achilles heel! As a matter of fact, I'm line up for cataract surgery the end of this month, and the other for next month. And, to boot, I can't wear my recent prescription contacts (the cornea has to relax to be measured properly), so I'm wearing outdated eye glasses. My warning is, don't be on the road when I'm driving, lol.

The surgery is a snap and takes no time at all. Man I didn't think you were old enough for cataract surgery. My father described it afterwards as seeing the world in HD after years of blurry focus.

Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION