Options

PETITION to GLU for a SET PROCEEDURE supporting ACCOUNT MIGRATION

2Next

Comments

• Options
    SCARECROWSCARECROW Registered Users 44 Posts
    Well sent another ticket in to see if I can move my data over to my new tablet.I really am getting tired of waiting as I have been patient and just now resent another ticket in after 2 weeks since my first request.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I hate to say it, but you shouldn't let more than 2 working days pass before you sent in your second ticket. GLU CC can be very poor to react, and often tickets get lost or treated as problem solved, so they can get a quick turnaround.

It may be true that someone told me you have to have spent money to buy gold to be considered "account portable". However, this is just what one player told me.

Good luck, and keep your patience, it should pay off.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I hate to say it, but you shouldn't let more than 2 working days pass before you sent in your second ticket. GLU CC can be very poor to react, and often tickets get lost or treated as problem solved, so they can get a quick turnaround.

It may be true that someone told me you have to have spent money to buy gold to be considered "account portable". However, this is just what one player told me.

Good luck, and keep your patience, it should pay off.

I have been busy and I thought they would get back to me in decent time but I may have over thought this about them ?.I did put in this time I wanted to save my data and levels etc for what I had played in time and money.I didn't quote how much real money I spent but it was a sum.I bought gold almost every week so maybe adding that remark might speed something up for me but then again its hard to say.My restore help is riding on the back of a snail.
  • Options
    Well I got a response asking me for info what game etc so we are starting.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    SCARECROW wrote: »
    Well I got a response asking me for info what game etc so we are starting.

By GLU standards, a week isn't too shabby ... Good Luck !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Well I have been talking to support and one thing keeps coming up and I don't know why.What recipts do they keep asking me about to include to help with the process do I need.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well I have been talking to support and one thing keeps coming up and I don't know why.What recipts do they keep asking me about to include to help with the process do I need.

I'm not sure, but they may be referring to store purchase receipts. I imagine on Amazon, this should be simple enough. Log into Amazon and review your past orders. Look for anything with "GLU" in the description and attach it to the CC ticket(s) and reply to their request.

It might be easiest to do this from the tablet using the Amazon Store App and capturing the screen.

Let me know if that is what they were asking for. I know TRY_AGAIN said they will only undertake the process if you've made a "small" purchase and I believe that is about $5-10.

I know it's a pain, but a small price to pay to get your game restored ... hopefully :)
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    I have receipts from Google and Amazon that keep attaching yet what more can I put and the money spent goes well past 15.00 plus Shadow Warrior and other glu games.When I buy gold on Amazon you get it cheaper to buy coins then glu gold so I sent those in plus some of my Google purchases .I gave up on the nexas and bought a newer model of the tablet stolen .I downloaded Mission Impossible and been playing that and it is a clone of cks to everything except it works with no problems.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Talked with two guys who have been through the transfer process, both have purchased gold/coins. And neither said there where requests for receipts. One mentioned that CC referred to him as a valued customer. Another said he "heard there was a new tec team."

Both said all their stuff had been transferred, equipment, weapons, and gold. One of them said he had to request his VP be transferred because he was re-started at 0.

So, it appears even though GLU should have records of your purchases, this is a new requirement to supply receipts.

Good luck, keep us posted!
  • Options
    Well here we are still trying like hell to get my data back and moved over to my new tablet and still jumping through hoops and nothing.I was told after all the request this and that stuff we are closing your ticket and want you to use the tablet and resend everything though that ingame ticket.I am truly burned out and trying to fix other things in my life that need my attention and yet I cant seem to request something like this that seems simple enough to me to just have done in at least 48 or 72 hours.I have bought tons of gold not just in cks but Shadow warrior ll,deer hunter and a few other games and we are talking over 500.00 easy.I mean really I don't fight with people or **** on anyone and I keep doing my little hoop show and yet no one seems to care or give a dam to really help me get this done.I know this if thats the way they treat people then after Friday if its not done then I am done with this company and their games.This has been going on over a month and when I talk to others I hear 24 or 48 hrs and they were back up and running.Why cant I just get this done so I can move on .I cant keep investing all this time trying to fix something that if no one is going to give me any help with or support then its time to delete and move on.Another thing is this forum in the minute to write this I click to print it and I have to re log in again wth is wrong with this place...SIGN!!!!
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Well here we are still trying like hell to get my data back and moved over to my new tablet and still jumping through hoops and nothing.I was told after all the request this and that stuff we are closing your ticket and want you to use the tablet and resend everything though that ingame ticket.I am truly burned out and trying to fix other things in my life that need my attention and yet I cant seem to request something like this that seems simple enough to me to just have done in at least 48 or 72 hours.I have bought tons of gold not just in cks but Shadow warrior ll,deer hunter and a few other games and we are talking over 500.00 easy.I mean really I don't fight with people or **** on anyone and I keep doing my little hoop show and yet no one seems to care or give a dam to really help me get this done.I know this if thats the way they treat people then after Friday if its not done then I am done with this company and their games.This has been going on over a month and when I talk to others I hear 24 or 48 hrs and they were back up and running.Why cant I just get this done so I can move on .I cant keep investing all this time trying to fix something that if no one is going to give me any help with or support then its time to delete and move on.Another thing is this forum in the minute to write this I click to print it and I have to re log in again wth is wrong with this place...SIGN!!!!

No news till now as at 11 June 2016 ?
    Anyway do u have a backup copy of your old/previous device in laptop or other machines ? Perhaps restoring your previous backu data will help you get goin in your new device ?