Options

Tier 20 Base

Comments

• Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    My lower limit for PVP attacks is 700 K with an average of 720K. Typically, I am rejecting 4 or 5 opponents to find a 700+. I have never exceeded 10 opponents to find 700K+

An important consideration is that the cost of finding another opponent is now so low compared to average vault size, it makes sense to get much more picky in selecting opponents and to be prepared to reject a substantial number of lesser value targets.

This is so true.

I did a calculation for MIRN comparing it to CKS, and I found that in CKS if we skip 20 battles, we have spent less than 20.000 diamonds.

So let's see, spend 20,000 diamonds to win 720K diamond? If there was ever a no brainier, this is it.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Good Morning Gentlemen,

TIER 20 is plenty of fun. Here's my quick rundown on Google Play:

STATS were unlocked and a SINGLE BASE ECONOMY upgraded so I'm presently 1/16 or 6.25% LOL

More importantly ...
    ... my 19.5 BETELGEUSE is drawing 650K-690K and the 20.5 URSA is drawing 680K-720K on average.
    I am also contemplating upgrading the 20.0 NOMAD even further just for the vaults (I've got plenty of funny money to burn). My new RECORD HIGH VAULT TAKE is 805.2K (a SHORT battle).

All of my weapons are over a month old; I won't say they need to be replaced, but a 21.5 HEAVY is definitely on the agenda.

There is no doubt that vaults will move towards 1M diamonds once the 21.5s are released.

I also have not advanced my level so I'm still at 180. Played a couple of TRIALs and fuses are TIER 19; to be expected but I was hoping for TIER 20/21.

I was on the verge of reaching Level 160 on the support drone when TIER 20 came down, so I'll knock that off to get it out of the way. Then I'll concentrate on getting my health up to par by playing some more TRIAL missions.

It will be interesting to see how long it will be before 20.5 Weapon Globals take place and what will be featured in the first Global of the cycle. Without 20.5 weapons that are upgraded, it will be a long uphill climb for many. Hopefully we won't see any more 19.5s in the Global; I remember an 18.5 being featured when TIER 19 was released. 19.5 rated weapons are now officially s.c.r.a.ping the bottom of the barrel ... grab an up-to-date HEAVY and TESLA ASAP.

CONCERNED ... to date the best thing you've ever done, was grab that 21.0 SNIPER when the opportunity presented itself and I know you didn't hesitate; it's worth it's weight in the vaults your drawing ... KUDOS ... I'm still waiting for the name of your gunsmith buddy. :)

Did I hear someone say a 21.5 HEAVY is up for grabs ???

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Not quite as stoked as you guys, and I do have all "current" weapons, new sniper is 80%, others 100% and still have the 18.5x assault from global, to be switched to the Domovi 19.5x tomorrow (1st place silver).

So, typically, and from what I see most others in my state, 550K is the norm. But, I guess I'm just on the wrong side of the tracks, lol.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Morning Gentlemen

More importantly ...
    ... my 19.5 BETELGEUSE is drawing 650K-690K and the 20.5 URSA is drawing 680K-720K on average.
    I am also contemplating upgrading the 20.0 NOMAD even further just for the vaults (I've got plenty of funny money to burn). My new RECORD HIGH VAULT TAKE is 805.2K (a SHORT battle).

There is no doubt that vaults will move towards 1M diamonds once the 21.5s are released.

CONCERNED ... to date the best thing you've ever done, was grab that 21.0 SNIPER when the opportunity presented itself and I know you didn't hesitate; it's worth it's weight in the vaults your drawing ... KUDOS ... I'm still waiting for the name of your gunsmith buddy. :)

Did I hear someone say a 21.5 HEAVY is up for grabs ???

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!

As usual, Scorpion is right. All of my 720.6K vaults are LR battles, because of the FOX SNIPER. My FOX is 0% upgraded and has a power of 104.84M. My 19.5 BETELGEUSE is 80% upgraded, with a power of 81M and is mowing down the bots.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Not quite as stoked as you guys, and I do have all "current" weapons, new sniper is 80%, others 100% and still have the 18.5x assault from global, to be switched to the Domovi 19.5x tomorrow (1st place silver).

So, typically, and from what I see most others in my state, 550K is the norm. But, I guess I'm just on the wrong side of the tracks, lol.

try_again, I went back and look at the last 55 battles that I have fought and I discovered that 45 of them have been LR battles for 728.6M.

2r5ssit.png

Of the remaining 10, 5 of them have been for 680K+ and the other 5 have been 705K+.

During the last several battles, I took note as to what kind of battles I am drawing. Right now, because of the FOX, I am pretty much only drawing LR battles. Vault sizes are all over the place, 400+, 500+ and 600+. I just keep skipping until the 700K+ vault pops up.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Player Health at Level 190 is 159.656M.
  • Options
    Player Health at Level 190 is 159.656M.

I was going to ask about health boost. I just reached Level 182 and was wondering if 8.3M (which in itself is ridiculous) was all there was :) JEEZ 159.656M HEALTH ??? Are you off by a decimal point?
  • Options

Current is 20.5, I'm sorry to say and GLU in it's infinite wisdom probably won't make them available for a week (maybe) ... go figure.

The bad news is 18.5 weapons are now boat anchors. My once super weapon (SPANISH BOOT) is as useless as it comes. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even play the HEAVY TRIALS because the BOOT tops out at 40M and the TRIAL needs at least 39M.

I am not willing to upgrade that weapon just for the trial missions.

19.5 is really at the bottom of the barrel and you won't get much mileage from them; (TESLAs are still good to go however). If you can, wait for 20.5s. Even if you win the 19.5 HEAVY, it is quite useless until it's fully upgraded anyway; by that time it'll be ready for the recycling bin.

Now I did ponder the impact of staying at TIER 19. You can still enjoy the game from an assassin's POV but PvP will become less and less enjoyable and eventually impossible to win in any meaningful way.

20.5 HEAVY or ASSAULT are your only realistic options else you'll be stuck at TIER 19 for the foreseeable future; I'm just the messenger.
  • Options
    Current is 20.5, I'm sorry to say and GLU in it's infinite wisdom probably won't make them available for a couple of weeks ... go figure.

The bad news is 18.5 weapons are now boat anchors. My once super weapon (SPANISH BOOT) is as useless as it comes. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even play the HEAVY TRIALS because the BOOT tops out at 40M and the TRIAL needs at least 39M.

19.5 is really at the bottom of the barrel and you won't get much mileage from it; TESLAs are still good to go however). If you can, wait for 20.5s. Even if you win the 19.5 HEAVY, it is quite useless until it's fully upgraded anyway.

20.5 HEAVY or ASSAULT are your only realistic options else you'll be stuck at TIER 19 for the foreseeable future; I'm just the messenger.

I just finished my 2nd Intel Mission and my 18.5 MISTLETOE ASSAULT is now officially toast.

255opsm.png

I will wait for tomorrow's global to see if it is an ASSAULT Global. My store is showing x20 and a x21 for crafting. The fallback plan is the x19.0 CHORT (26.21M/47.19M) for 203.95M funny money.
  • Options
    concerned wrote: »
    I just finished my 2nd Intel Mission and my 18.5 MISTLETOE ASSAULT is now officially toast.

255opsm.png

I will wait for tomorrow's global to see if it is an ASSAULT Global. My store is showing x20 and a x21 for crafting. The fallback plan is the x19.0 CHORT (26.21M/47.19M) for 203.95M funny money.

Fortunately these weapons can be bought and upgraded with funny money. The bad news is the 19.0 won't make it through the entire region without yet another upgrade. So think it through carefully ... I haven't been in a position to need 2 or more upgrades in a single region since I was a toddler learning how to walk (and kill) :)

Seeing a pattern yet? All those weeks of worthless Globals has finally caught up to us. Now most are stuck with useless weapons and no immediate way to get "current", barring the dreaded VIP Event.

The only thing that surprises me is how long GLU took to get us here :( I expected it back in November, but then the cheap upgrades were put in place. The writing was on the wall however.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Current is 20.5, I'm sorry to say and GLU in it's infinite wisdom probably won't make them available for a couple of weeks ... go figure.

19.5 is really at the bottom of the barrel and you won't get much mileage from them; (TESLAs are still good to go however). If you can, wait for 20.5s. Even if you win the 19.5 HEAVY, it is quite useless until it's fully upgraded anyway; by that time it'll be ready for the recycling bin.

Now I did ponder the impact of staying at TIER 19. You can still enjoy the game from an assassin's POV but PvP will become less and less enjoyable and eventually impossible to win in any meaningful way.

Should have my first BE for Tier 20 this afternoon, all my weapons are 19.5x, except the in-game money purchased Chort 19.0x until I get the 19.5x tonight. Level 189. These are the typical for free weapons currently, and I accept my station in life thriftfully.

Looking more like 600K is the average, junior at 550K has not upgraded his suite but to 50% concentrating on his drone, but is also working on first BE, Level 183.

And as usual, with matchups matching weapon power, I have no trouble beating everything.
  • Options
    Should have my first BE for Tier 20 this afternoon, all my weapons are 19.5x, except the in-game money purchased Chort 19.0x until I get the 19.5x tonight. Level 189. These are the typical for free weapons currently, and I accept my station in life thriftfully.

Looking more like 600K is the average, junior at 550K has not upgraded his suite but to 50% concentrating on his drone, but is also working on first BE, Level 183.

And as usual, with matchups matching weapon power, I have no trouble beating everything.

You've missed the point entirely. First let me state the CHORT is completely useless, you won't even be able to complete your contracts with that weapon.

Winning battles isn't the problem (not yet anyway); you've got about a month before that should be of concern.

It's the payouts. Without a current weapon, you won't get the payouts required to perform upgrades. This will have a cascading effect over the next 1-2 TIERs that will make the game impossible to play any further ... those are the facts.

I didn't change the rules, GLU did. If you want to organize a boycott, do it for better prizes and cheaper upgrades. Everything else shrinks to insignificance by comparison.
  • Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 813.4K

EVERYONE take a look at CONCERNED's battle log ... 10 MINUTES AGO ... payouts are without a doubt COMPUTER calculated.

What are the odds that on 2 platforms, at the same point in time, we would both hit an opponent with the same payout?
  • Options

I just finished my Base Economy 1 upgrade and I upgraded my FOX, 3 times with funny money. The result is that my last 5 average vaults have jumped to 780M. All 5 battles were against bots.

nv2v9.png
  • Options
    I just completed the second Tier 20 Base Economy upgrade: Vault Limit 37.69M, Supply Limit 1.44M, Diamond/Hr 303.43K. This represents a decent 11% increase over the first upgrade levels.
  • Options
    I just completed the second Tier 20 Base Economy upgrade: Vault Limit 37.69M, Supply Limit 1.44M, Diamond/Hr 303.43K. This represents a decent 11% increase over the first upgrade levels.

BRAD could you please restate the health at level 190? That 159M can't be right is it?
  • Options
    New Record High Vault Take: 813.4K

I have the same record vault.
  • Options
    BRAD could you please restate the health at level 190? That 159M can't be right is it?

It is 159,655,952, a double from the 79,964,178 that I had before upgrade.
  • Options

It should be fairly close. At Level 185, my health is at 117.7M. There are 5 more 8.3M level upgrades to go, or 41.5M. So that would be 159.2M.
  • Options
    I have the same record vault.

No doubt a "computer" calculated payout :)

What are the odds that on 2 platforms, at the same point in time, we would both hit an opponent with the same payout?

As a gambler, I can assure you ... to suggest otherwise could get you "shot".

LMAO
  • Options
    No doubt a "computer" calculated payout :)

As a gambler, I can assure you ... to suggest otherwise could get you "shot".

LMAO

It would have to be. Before the upgrades, my bot vault was 728.6M. I have 4 pages of 728.6M vaults in my battle log. Just got a 2nd 813.4K vault, so it looks like that is going to be my max vault, until the next upgrade.
  • Options
    It would have to be. Before the upgrades, my bot vault was 728.6M. I have 4 pages of 728.6M vaults in my battle log. Just got a 2nd 813.4K vault, so it looks like that is going to be my max vault, until the next upgrade.

You've been a busy beaver :) I can't get motivated yet; waiting on the Global/VIP to see what the GLUTONS have decided to provide as prizes. I've become obsessed with a new HEAVY w/optics.

**SMILES**
  • Options
    Tier 20 Base Economy Level 3 Vault size 41.46M, Supply 1.54M, Production/Hr: 333.78K
  • Options
    I completed Base Economy upgrade level 2 and my all time Bot vault is now up to 834.73K.
  • Options
    4 HOURS waiting time to Level 3 Base Economy. Upgrades are moving ahead smoothly; vaults definitely have taken the edge off but I was playing at an "overdrive" level of competition this morning. I don't see how players can possibly keep up without spending some GOLD.

Time will tell I suppose.
  • Options
    4 HOURS waiting time to Level 3 Base Economy. Upgrades are moving ahead smoothly; vaults definitely have taken the edge off but I was playing at an "overdrive" level of competition this morning. I don't see how players can possibly keep up without spending some GOLD.

Time will tell I suppose.

I am 5M away from starting my Level 3 Base Economy. So that is around 6 more battles. 6 more battles to earn 5 Million diamonds, this is simply mind blowing, 2 hours of free play.
  • Options
    I am 5M away from starting my Level 3 Base Economy. So that is around 6 more battles. 6 more battles to earn 5 Million diamonds, this is simply mind blowing, 2 hours of free play.

LMAO let's not get ahead of ourselves now. We haven't seen the upgrade costs yet for this HEAVY. Let us hope they are still as reasonable as BRAD's 20.5 TESLA ... what say you BRAD? How far along are you on that TESLA?

Brad ... BRAD ... B R A D ... let the fracking gun cool off for a bit :)
  • Options
    I completed Base Economy upgrade level 2 and my all time Bot vault is now up to 834.73K.

New Record High Vault Take: 826.56K.
  • Options
    LMAO let's not get ahead of ourselves now. We haven't seen the upgrade costs yet for this HEAVY. Let us hope they are still as reasonable as BRAD's 20.5 TESLA ... what say you BRAD? How far along are you on that TESLA?

Brad ... BRAD ... B R A D ... let the fracking gun cool off for a bit :)

Chiton 20.5 Tesla 60% complete, 126.62M, 4th Level costs 14.78M, but it is so good at 60%, it is a low priority upgrade.
  • Options
    Tier 20 Base Economy now fully upgraded, Vault is 45.23M, Supply is 1.63M, Diamond production is 364.12K/Hr.