Options

04/07 Connection Failures

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
On Google Play this morning our old nemesis has returned, the "CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER" failure. It's been quite some time since I've experienced failures of this nature, in fact the game has been so stable for so long now, that these types of errors were all but forgotten.

Screenshot_20160407-042944.png?psid=1

Never take anything for granted at The GLU Factory.

*** SMH ***
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION

Comments

• Options
    Systems appear to be back up after about an hour.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Heard this happened on Amazon as well, I overslept an hour, it was back to normal, but lots of global chat about it, and low numbers in top 30.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Heard this happened on Amazon as well, I overslept an hour, it was back to normal, but lots of global chat about it, and low numbers in top 30.

Yeah ... the servers were down at least that 1 hour, maybe longer. I think it was more of a CONTENT UPDATE though. Some aspects of the game "feel" different. I can't say specifically what, just a general feeling.

*** SMILES ***
  • Options
    concernedconcerned Registered Users 814 Posts
    We had a similar issue on IOS that thankfully GLU was able to solve before last week's global started. While able to log in just fine, every time I would attempt to do anything PVP related, there was the possibility of "Can't Connect to the Server" error 203003 popping up. I was averaging 1 error every other battle, most of the time they were popping up while searching for an opponent.

A complaint to CC resulted in another "one time" gift of 300 gold.

Fortunately, there are no streaks to worry about during league play, so frustratation never became an issue.