Options

TIER 23 Has Arrived and Is Awaiting Activation

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Well it's been nearly 2 weeks since the arrival of TIER 23, the 1st Global Event of the Battle Cycle is coming to a close and my payouts are about as flat as an Indiana corn field.

Screenshot_20160508-073737.png?psid=1

I need more ... :cool:
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Judgment Day is fast approaching ... I'm expecting to reach Level 190 (48.1M) on the support drone during the next Global Event that starts tomorrow (05/12); right on schedule.

Since I currently have only 1 x 47.19M weapons part, I will undoubtedly suspend any further drone development until I can acquire the remaining 3 x 47.19M weapons parts. :(

The bottom line is I will have met my immediate goals and now have nothing (practically speaking) to spend my diamonds on, except ...

You guessed right ... the TIER 23 Defense Base. I suppose I could stop playing altogether :cool:

So it looks like it's official; the BASE has replaced the DRONE as my diamond repository. SMH

Maybe that's the way it should have always been, eh?

C'est Le Vie.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Silver League just ended suddenly on IOS (Right before I collected my 100 Gold Milestone, of course) 3 PM PDT.
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Silver League just ended suddenly on IOS (Right before I collected my 100 Gold Milestone, of course) 3 PM PDT.

What you say? The event just ended as opposed to crashing I assume ... so the clock said 12 hours remaining and then zip.

So what was there afterwards because each event is usually immediately followed by another event.

GLU Factory is never 100% reliable. SMH
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    What you say? The event just ended as opposed to crashing I assume ... so the clock said 12 hours remaining and then zip.

So what was there afterwards because each event is usually immediately followed by another event.

GLU Factory is never 100% reliable. SMH

Weirdly, the League countdown clock said that the event would end early and it did. I got the weapon, but I missed the Gold milestone. Oh, Well.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Here's that bogus splash screen ad I was referring to. GLU had finally corrected this by the time I logged on this morning; it is correctly advertising the AARU HEAVY now.

Screenshot_20160506-153042.png?psid=1

GLU may have "tipped their hand" however; this could very well be the TOP 10 weapon in next week's Global Event. If I'm correct about recent GLU battle cycles, this might imply that there will be no TESLA this cycle; i.e. 1 ASSAULT, 1 SNIPER and 2 HEAVIES.

The above was NOT an ASSAULT weapon but rather it was a new generation (MKII) of TESLA ... who would have guessed; so while I was correct that GLU had "tipped" their hand, I had mistakenly identified the weapon as an ASSAULT.

My Bad ... KUDOS