Options

08/25 TESLA GLOBAL (Lightening For Sale)

2Next

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    It has lost killing power. Bfr the update one shot kills were hapening now 2 or 3 shot take out the enemy

2 or 3 TESLA shots? You've got to be kidding me ... I'm killing JUGGS with one shot (not even a full charge) all day long.

Have you applied any upgrades yet?

You're right ... something is wrong. That weapon should be destroying the bad guys.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    No upgrades yet because no gold and the diamonds needed for upgrade i cant get them for some time as i am on base tango still
  • Options
    No upgrades yet because no gold and the diamonds needed for upgrade i cant get them for some time as i am on base tango still

OK get the first column upgraded then if you can but you got way ahead of yourself Buddy.

Isn't TANGO like TIER 19? What is your PLAYER HEALTH LEVEL? You'll need to be about 260-280 to be able to easily survive PvP ...

I should have asked about your setup FIRST ... my bad ... the problem wasn't the CONTENT UPDATE, the problem was equipping that 29.5 weapon; I think your opponents are way too strong for your setup.

We can fix ...

Come back ....
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    My stats 2m82gkx.jpgmm64bm.jpg2q2pl6c.jpg. When ever i received a content update the weapons killung powers deteriorate. This has been hapening since a few minths now. Usually a new acquired weapons lasts abt a week bfr deteriorating 25% a week but this tesla did not even last a day.
  • Options
    *Well "deteriorate" is a bad choice of words, actually as we progress through the battle cycle the opponents get stronger. This in turn prompts us to upgrade the weapon.

The rule is to always maintain a balance between weapons strength and TIER Level, if for no other reason than to ensure that your VAULT CAPACITY is sufficient to upgrade your weapons using DIAMONDS.

You have left yourself with no other option than to use GOLD for upgrades since your vault capacity @ TIER 20 falls far short of what you will need to upgrade TIER 29 weapons using diamonds and you must upgrade that weapon to realize any benefit from using it.

In fact, your vault is so small that you would need to spend the diamonds you've collected from each PvP Victory almost immediately, and that will slow your game down tremendously.

Now, you can use the weapon, but it's going to cost you a moderate sum in GOLD; you'll need to reach 40% (minimum) and I would estimate roughly 500 GOLD to accomplish that OR about $20 and you need to do that soon. Then on to 60%, 80% and so on until it's fully upgraded; column #4 upgrades (80%) will cost you about 650 GOLD ... see the pattern that is emerging? By the time you finish, you can easily spend $100 to upgrade a single weapon that you will ultimately "throw away".

It is far cheaper to use DIAMONDS early on ... the best advice I can give you at this point, if you don't want to jump down that GOLD for UPGRADES "rabbit hole", is to upgrade your base (vault size). This advice has remained consistent and unchanged since the early days of CKS and you cannot avoid it.

Once you reach the higher TIERS, it will become less and less necessary to do this and one day you may elect to "suspend" base upgrades altogether for a variety of reasons that you have yet to experience ... but for now you need a larger vault; as simple as it gets.

To do otherwise and jump into PvP and start winning powerful weapons BEFORE you're ready to do so, can be a costly experience; that's exactly what GLU is hoping you will do.

Of course, if you're a future "high roller", just spend the GOLD and be done with it. *** SMILES ***

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!! :cool:
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    That has been the biggest mystery surrounding this ever since GLU introduced the 17 Parts RANK #1 Award ... yeah it wasn't always that way. :)

From what I can discern regarding "ties and tie breaking"; there are only 3 x items I am sure of.

SCENARIO #1: The "leader" has 102 VP and you have 100 VP.
    (1) If the PvP Battle that results in a tie was a victory, you now become the "leader".

SCENARIO #2: The "leader" has 102 VP and you have 101 VP.
    (2) If the PvP Battle that results in a tie was a loss, you get placed below the "leader".

SCENARIO #3: The "leader" has 102 VP and there (3) others have 100 VP.
    (3) Counter intuitive ... if multiple players hit the same rank at the same time, presumably all by PvP victories, then the last player to reach that point jumps to the head of the pack.

That's all I know for sure since there are many, many combinations of what I've described above ...
    ... all of which are impossible to predict during gameplay (not knowing what the other guys are doing) ...
    ... so I simply "leave it to luck".

You can get pretty creative in the closing minutes of gameplay. I performed a LOSS-WIN-LOSS tactic hoping to land @ RANK #2-#3 ... this time it worked like a charm.

I REALLY got lucky because I didn't anticipate RANKS #2-#4-#5 coming on that quickly.

*** SMILES ***

Tried your Scenario 2. On the first guy to reach the dreaded Rank 1 position, it worked. But then, a runner just took over his position, so I lost 2 in a row to tie with him, and I was Rank 1.

Fortunately he's still running, so I'll hold back some now.

What I've seen as more the rule is if you started the game from the beginning at an earlier date, in a tie you will be the Rank 2.

My rationale is that the data base looks through each tie situation as the latest player entry overall wins. They are found through a sequential search first.

EDIT: So the 2 guys above are tied now, the guy at Rank 1 is the first guy I got 2nd to tying, the other is Rank 2. This doesn't make sense with my theory. Maybe it's random?

Can you follow? Guess my only safe move is to stay a point behind either.