Options

IOS Server maintenance!

Jet LeeJet Lee Registered Users 33 Posts
Time for a break!

Comments

• Options
    r8dSn0wr8dSn0w Registered Users 8 Posts
    Also we lose tons of clan cash and vp or ap. Congratulation!!! Glu is the best!!!
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    New version out on IOS. Vaults very low, now low 40m down from 70-79 M. Nothing else new that I can see so far.
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    The videos are working now. Check the plus sigh i see new things in there
  • Options
    bysbysbysbys Registered Users 19 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    New version out on IOS. Vaults very low, now low 40m down from 70-79 M. Nothing else new that I can see so far.

They did the same thing in the last update. Made the pvp payouts very low. But fixed it after a day or two.

But the reply I got yesterday from customer service was that it was an "adjustment to the game experience..."

With payouts around 20M it will take forever to reach 3.9B
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bysbys wrote: »
    They did the same thing in the last update. Made the pvp payouts very low. But fixed it after a day or two.

But the reply I got yesterday from customer service was that it was an "adjustment to the game experience..."

With payouts around 20M it will take forever to reach 3.9B

Good Lord ... an "adjustment to the game experience..." ??? That's got to be wrong. :( unless GLU is going to adjust upgrades costs downwards ... 200 PvP Victories to fill the vault?

From 2 full vaults a day TO 1 full vault every 2 days ...
    ... if true, then I'm starting to get that "sinking feeling" again. :cool:

Maybe it's CKS 6.0 being delivered in stages; "Keep The Faith".

Happy to see you're still around BYS.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Good Lord ... an "adjustment to the game experience..." ??? That's got to be wrong. :( unless GLU is going to adjust upgrades costs downwards ... 200 PvP Victories to fill the vault?

From 2 full vaults a day TO 1 full vault every 2 days ...
    ... if true, then I'm starting to get that "sinking feeling" again. :cool:

Maybe it's CKS 6.0 being delivered in stages; "Keep The Faith".

Happy to see you're still around BYS.

I hope GLU fix the payouts today, but I wouldn't bet anything at all on it...
    Could they have lowered the pvp payouts because of the subscription plans they added in 5.1.1?
    Pay for it and have bigger pvp payouts?

Was the same "...adjustment to game experience..." made to Android too?
  • Options
    I hope GLU fix the payouts today, but I wouldn't bet anything at all on it...
    Could they have lowered the pvp payouts because of the subscription plans they added in 5.1.1?
    Pay for it and have bigger pvp payouts?

Was the same "...adjustment to game experience..." made to Android too?

Android hasn't received anything yet; I'm still sitting at version 5.0.2.

There's got to be more to it than meets the eye. An entire version upgrade for nothing more than subscriptions and payouts definitely doesn't sound right.

It's coming ... what? I can't tell you. :)
  • Options
    In the latest iOS version, 5.1.1, there are multiple reports that golds and gun parts are missing/vanished.
    Myself I can't see that I lost gold but I lost 10 guns parts of the LOKI MKII. I got them rewarded but they don't add up to the correct number.

In Clan upgrades => personal contribution level it is all blank.

As always, GLU did a great job with the release. NOT!!!

2j9w0z.jpg
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    In the latest iOS version, 5.1.1, there are multiple reports that golds and gun parts are missing/vanished.
    Myself I can't see that I lost gold but I lost 10 guns parts of the LOKI MKII. I got them rewarded but they don't add up to the correct number.

In Clan upgrades => personal contribution level it is all blank.

As always, GLU did a great job with the release. NOT!!!

2j9w0z.jpg

Thanks for the heads up, taking screen shots of the before now.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up, taking screen shots of the before now.

This morning I reached 100 vps ang got 100 golds so I had 4348 Golds.
    Now 10 minutes before end of league it is down to 4248 golds.

GLU IS STEALING! AND NOT KNOWING W T F THEY ARE DOING!
  • Options
    Yes this is hapening since the update. Ive won 2 milestones of 100 gold but they vanished after like 5 minutes. Started a ticket they said to restart the game excelent customer service. Still missing 200 gold and weapons parts won.
  • Options
    Yes this is hapening since the update. Ive won 2 milestones of 100 gold but they vanished after like 5 minutes. Started a ticket they said to restart the game excelent customer service. Still missing 200 gold and weapons parts won.

This is eerily similar to a problem I had with the drone awhile back.

I would upgrade the drone and some time later it would be back to where it was BEFORE the upgrade, the parts were back in my inventory but my diamonds were lost forever.
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?155916-Micromanagement-Saving-up-some-gems-when-upgading-your-drone&p=495433&viewfull=1#post495433

I know it's a stretch, but GLU did fix the problem 7 days after I first reported it (I followed up twice) ... this case may be different though.

GLU has a long track record of "retracting" awards, mostly weapons parts but I think most players eventually get what's due; I will admit though that missing milestone GOLD (after it was awarded) is a new twist.

So let's take an inventory (please provide additional screen shots if they're available} ...

(1) Payouts are down by 50% (maybe more in some cases).

(2) Weapons parts have gone missing AFTER they've been awarded.

(3) Milestone GOLD vanishes AFTER it's been awarded.

(4) CLAN WARS contributions seem to be intact, but other related information is blank. Any other glitches regarding CW?

From where I sit, every feature of CKS has been affected by the newest upgrade ... weapons, PvP payouts, GOLD awards, Clan Wars ... anything else?

Whenever a new release gets "pushed", there are ALWAYS bugs and glitches that might take weeks to resolve. We've been here before, so let's stay focused and fully document the problems.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?220606-Maybe-It-s-Easier-To-Ask-What-Does-Work-in-CKS&p=495422&viewfull=1#post495422
  • Options
    Just got the gold back and the videos for gold still works
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    The new version on IOS is very messed up. I have lost Gold and XP modules Monday and Tuesday. I did not get parts in League play. My Drone Weapons upgrades have disappeared. The Clan PC Level chart is totally blank. Attempting to upgrade Drone weapons causes all upgrades to disappear.

One of the worst Glu new version fiascos EVER.
  • Options
    ChiadogChiadog Registered Users 7 Posts
    I play on kindle and our servers went down before 10 am. Eastern this morning. How many hours was it down on iso ?