Options

Google Play ANDROID: CKS Version 6.0 Server Maintenance Started @ 07:52 AM EST

amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
Server Maintenance started precisely @ 07:52 AM EST ... now we go into a holding pattern and I think we're talking 12-15 Hours, so ...

Screenshot_20161109-081448.png?psid=1

08:00 PM EST at the earliest, I would expect.

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    shuja123shuja123 Registered Users 3 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    server maintenance started precisely @ 07:52 am est ... Now we go into a holding pattern and i think we're talking 12-15 hours, so ...

screenshot_20161109-081448.png?psid=1

08:00 pm est at the earliest i would expect.

Good luck and good hunting !!!
    sleep time start now
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Lol Shuja.

Good to see new thread scorpion
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon won't be up 'til sometime during the Global (if there is one) tomorrow.

Speaking of Global, wonder if GLU will start mixing in Mech Weapons as prizes?
  • Options
    Hopefully clan wars will also start after maintenance or may be next week in new season? Let's see.
  • Options
    MajorKhanMajorKhan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks for the new thread amsoft, much appreciated mate. I will place my money on 12hours too...guess all the bug reports and issues relating to new update will b posted in here now.
  • Options
    MjulienMjulien Registered Users 119 Posts
    Twirling thumbs....
    MJ
  • Options
    CarbideCarbide Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hello Gunnies,

Now that the droid maintenance is underway my trigger finger has nothing to do but type here, lol. Many new changes are coming from what I've seen on ios servers. The suspense is truly nerve racking in a most peculiar way. This may be a little late for some but for future reference always screen shot all gold, saved energy, guns, and account name on pvp page. This may be of use should your account get lost, and or items obtained during your cks career! Hopefully many of you have done this already and have stored them successfully to an external sd card. I'm actually debating whether or not to go to the real shooting range to cure this itchy trigger finger. So have a fantastic day gunners, and hurry up and wait!
    Gunner For Life!
  • Options
    ChiadogChiadog Registered Users 7 Posts
    Carbide wrote: »
    Hello Gunnies,

Now that the droid maintenance is underway my trigger finger has nothing to do but type here, lol. Many new changes are coming from what I've seen on ios servers. The suspense is truly nerve racking in a most peculiar way. This may be a little late for some but for future reference always screen shot all gold, saved energy, guns, and account name on pvp page. This may be of use should your account get lost, and or items obtained during your cks career! Hopefully many of you have done this already and have stored them successfully to an external sd card. I'm actually debating whether or not to go to the real shooting range to cure this itchy trigger finger. So have a fantastic day gunners, and hurry up and wait!

So we are back on line where is all the new mechanized stuff, I don't see anything new ?
  • Options
    Maintenance over. New version 6.0.1 is available on playstore. But it stucks at infinite loading and never loads game. As usual, GLU comes with new version with full of glitches at first shot
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »
    Maintenance over. New version 6.0.1 is available on playstore. But it stucks at infinite loading and never loads game. As usual, GLU comes with new version with full of glitches at first shot

The Hell You Say ... that was fast !!! BRB
  • Options
    warrior202 wrote: »

Well now game loads and working. Let's try it out.
  • Options
    Screenshot_20161109-142434.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161109-142808.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161109-142825.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161109-142844.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161109-143520.png?psid=1

Screenshot_20161109-143558.png?psid=1

Time to fight some CW and PvP Battles ... BRB
  • Options
    Check List:

(1) All inventory intact.

(2) Using HEAVY Weapon cut through CW opponent like a hot knife through butter.

(3) Using TESLA in CW this time DRONE did all the work; easily.

(4) Still only 3 x CW Battles.

On to PvP ... BRB

(1) SR PvP was a breeze: I took out SENTRY and JUGG while LITTLE ME killed everything else ...
    ... I eventually killed the "spook". Now I can see how players with lower-powered drones might have a problem ... these foes are somewhat tougher, not a huge difference but tougher. Now this might have happened anyway as we progress through the battle cycle.

(2) My second PvP was a LR battle that never quite loaded; just kept spinning. I eventually had to restart the game and a "loss" was registered.

(3) OK 3rd PvP Battle was also LR and here's the catch. The SR PvP had a TECH POWER of 100 (1st column updated) and the LR PvP had a TECH POWER of N/A. I now believe that it's NOT possible to fight a PvP battle without some sort of TECH POWER since this is the second time it just kept spinning ...
    ... I don't know if this is intentional OR a bug. :( restarted the game; 2nd loss as a result.

(4) 4th PvP was a successful SR battle, so I'm pretty much sure that until we get the equivalent of a TESLA with TECH POWER, we can't fight the LR battles. Another puzzling thing is that although I'm fighting PvP, I get these "pop ups" for each battle stating that I should "Kill The Boss In This Region" ... so I guess I better do what it says ...
    ... in awhile after I reach my milestone GOLD. LOL

(5) 3 x more SR PvP battles and moving right along. As someone else mentioned previously, all of my weapons have an "EVOLVE" button on the upgrade panel which is currently locked, so this is a key component I'm sure ... right now I am having no problems whatsoever fighting PvP.

Continuing PvP ... Be Back Soon.

So I've fought a number of PvP Battles and most everything is working as expected EXCEPT for the following (so far):

(1) Cannot fight LR PvP at all, just keeps spinning and requires a game restart to recover.

(2) Drone "Rockets" are deadly but the "Machine Gun" appears to have lost some kick; again, I'm not sure if this was intentional OR a bug.

I really hate shaking out these new release "bugs", almost as mush as I hate closing contracts ...
    ... it's necessary however. :cool:

Tomorrow's Global Event is going to be, shall we say, an experience. :(

Good Luck and Good Hunting !!!
  • Options
    So, Amazon started with the Server Maintenance, then came back with a new content available, and back up with no update.

Man, I hope your wrong about us not getting this? Wouldn't make a lot of sense to me. And now maybe we get it tomorrow during the Global Event.

Not a happy camper...

Side note, started first Clan war about 90 minutes late (GLU, not us). And it stopped at usual time, so we only got a few trophies with only a few clansman at home to play.
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    So, Amazon started with the Server Maintenance, then came back with a new content available, and back up with no update.

Man, I hope your wrong about us not getting this? Wouldn't make a lot of sense to me. And now maybe we get it tomorrow during the Global Event.

Not a happy camper...

Side note, started first Clan war about 90 minutes late (GLU, not us). And it stopped at usual time, so we only got a few trophies with only a few clansman at home to play.

Did you actually check the "ABOUT" Version listed? Should be 6.0.1 ...
  • Options
    Dumb question...I got the MCU (or whatever you call it assault weapon), but am having a hard time finding the sniper rifle. Does anyone know where to get it or is there a glitch?

I figured it out...need to fully upgrade weapon, then you can "evolve" it...time for some Johnny Cash
    MJ
  • Options
    Here's a question for anyone ...

How do you equip an "EVOLVED" weapon? I've tried to close some of these REGION #1 "North America" contracts and it states that "TIER 1 EVOLVED WEAPON REQUIRED" and takes me to The Store.

Once I get there, no matter what weapon I equip, it apparently is NOT "evolved". SMH

Doesn't seem right to me ... at least PvP is working (SR Only).
  • Options
    You equip your tier 1 weapon (it has to be fully upgraded)..then press "evolve " underneath.
    MJ
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    You equip your tier 1 weapon (it has to be fully upgraded)..then press "evolve " underneath.

OK Got it ... the contract is playable with no upgrades however ...
    ... the SCOUT SNIPER @ Level 100.

Let me see if LR PvP is now available ... BRB

Yep that did it ... now PvP is fully functional.

Here's the rub ... I see no difference OR advantage of "evolving" the weapons ...
    ... with regards to PvP anyways; payouts are the same, difficulty is about the same or negligible delta.

Therefore it appears that the PRIMARY weapons (SNIPER and ASSAULT) need to be evolved in order to fight a fully operational PvP Event.

So until you're really ready for the MCUs this would be a good place to pause for a bit. :) ...
    ... just make sure both primary weapons are @ 100 Power.

I'm also winning chips, but have yet to win any "NANOCRYSTALS" ... Hmmm

Baby Steps ... I'll post more findings as they arise.
  • Options
    Did you actually check the "ABOUT" Version listed? Should be 6.0.1 ...

Version 5.1.1

Checked Amazon, this is the latest version. Foot.
  • Options
    Version 5.1.1

Checked Amazon, this is the latest version. Foot.

OK so you haven't received it yet ... don't be in too much of a hurry unless you have nothing left to upgrade :) CKS 6.0 will just slow you down, but I would definitely advise you grab as many diamonds as you can.

My guess is you'll get it within 2 days or so.
  • Options
    I've got this thing nailed down gents ... but it's going to be slow going for the time being.

I expect that any weapon, including your current high-powered weapons, can be "evolved" but that means closing contracts.

So I think the choice is rather simple ...

You can continue playing PvP the way you've always played, but MCUs, MDUs, evolving weapons are going to be a slow moving development type activity, not dissimilar from drone development and THAT took me over a year to get it to where it is now. Even though each region has relatively few contracts to close, we need to look at it as we did in the very beginning.

You have a SNIPER and ASSAULT to use against MCUs that can't be killed, in a timely fashion, using those weapons.

KNIVES, ROCKETS, GRENADES have finally found a home. :)

What GLU has done is presented us with essentially another game to play from scratch if you find the usual PvP unbearably boring ... I'm going to take this new feature slow for now and I consider it a side activity at best.

One thing is certain, you cannot develop this aspect of the game AND continue what we've been doing ... trying to accumulate billions of diamonds via PvP.

Let me see how the Global Event shapes up and I shall post my initial findings and preliminary guide.

For now, just keep accumulating as much GOLD as you can ...
    ... I still haven't won a single NANOCRYSTAL ... when I find some of these, I'll have a better insight.

Also, do NOT rush and upgrade these "beginners" weapons until I can determine their TRUE use in battle.

Good Luck !!!
  • Options
    Anyone else having their pvp get stuck in between screens. From the choose your opponent screen to the battle???

I have to reboot the game
    MJ
  • Options
    Mjulien wrote: »
    Anyone else having their pvp get stuck in between screens. From the choose your opponent screen to the battle???

I have to reboot the game

Yes ... that seems to be a persistent problem. Three so far, so this will be a real pain during a Global Event when you're actually competing. I'm trying to shake out all of the problem bugs before I submit a single CC Ticket.

It sort of resembles an old problem when the opponent could NOT be found after selecting a battle.

I've found that it happens more often when TECH POWER is N/A. It might also be related to SHIELD POWER also @ N/A. Haven't gleaned any real pattern as yet other than it's a nuisance. :(
  • Options
    OK so LR PvP Battles are so problematic that I advise players to skip these entirely during the Global Event. Statistics thus far indicate that a game restart may be necessary 1-out-of-5 Battles ...
    ... at best 1-out-of-10 Battles.

This is unacceptable when competing in a Global Event where win streaks are critical.

ONLY SR PvP Battles are prescribed for this Global; fortunately only a SNIPER is up for grabs.

It's early, but my grade for CKS 6.0 is a D-. :( (Relax, I was considering the square root of -1).
  • Options
    OK so LR PvP Battles are so problematic that I advise players to skip these entirely during the Global Event. Statistics thus far indicate that a game restart may be necessary 1-out-of-5 Battles; at best 1-out-of-10 Battles.

This is unacceptable when competing in a Global Event where win streaks are critical.

ONLY SR PvP Battles are prescribed for this Global; fortunately only a SNIPER is up for grabs.

It's early, but my grade for CKS 6.0 is a D-. :( (Relax, I was considering the square root of -1).

Speaking of Global Events, hope you're working on the usual new thread because of another nasty situation;

Global Prizes are both Snipers with no skins! I think that means that they can't be crafted, correct? And if won outright, can't be changed until the skin is fixed?

This term keeps coming up in either chat, region names or now the Sniper prize names, think it was something like lid_sr_sr32_***? Must be a program variable that's not defined?

I think Glu is getting (has been) very sloppy, and imaginary numbers seem appropriate.
  • Options
    Speaking of Global Events, hope you're working on the usual new thread because of another nasty situation;

Global Prizes are both Snipers with no skins! I think that means that they can't be crafted, correct? And if won outright, can't be changed until the skin is fixed?

This term keeps coming up in either chat, region names or now the Sniper prize names, think it was something like lid_sr_sr32_***? Must be a program variable that's not defined?

I think Glu is getting (has been) very sloppy, and imaginary numbers seem appropriate.

Yes I did start the thread and most definitely what you're seeing indicates that the weapons' information is failing to download and until that happens you may not be able to use the weapon.

Jeez ... thank the GLU Gods you haven't received CKS 6.0 as yet.
  • Options
    Yes I did start the thread and most definitely what you're seeing indicates that the weapons' information is failing to download and until that happens you may not be able to use the weapon.

Jeez ... thank the GLU Gods you haven't received CKS 6.0 as yet.

What happens if you win the weapon outright, un-skined, if they don't fix it before the end of global?

Starting to sound like I'm talking about Gentiles and Jews?
  • Options
    Weapons information fails to download (as you've noticed) more often than one might be comfortable with; this happened to me once before, back in January.

What I did was kept trying to "EQUIP" the weapon before things locked up. I did this by selecting another "valid" weapon (rather quickly I might add) before the game would actually try to download the information for the problem weapon.

The problem seems to manifest itself when the problem weapon is the FIRST weapon in the list, going from right to left. Consequently, when a newer weapon is added, the problem fades away.

Once I was able to equip the weapon ...
    ... I ran around for 2 months chasing bad guys with a flat white weapon.

GLU never did fix the skin problem ... after some time it simply got replaced.
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    For today already more than 21 times restarts for CKS in Android . And do hope Glu really read this post. It is simply not playable .