Options

Make us less frustrated plz

Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
Either remove or merge all these screens into one its just frustrating clicking on them everytime. 2dl0m5k.jpgaxb788.jpg2e1racj.jpg2jd2blx.jpg

Comments

• Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Very true Guestkh. New update has added 1 more dialog of intel states update. Really annoying.

Btw, I can help you to reduce one of this dialog. If you enter any message in pvp victory dialog then it won't ask Enter your message dialog by pressing claim. So you need to press claim 2 times only. But you are right, they can combine these 2 dialogues also into one.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.
  • Options
    Guestkh1981Guestkh1981 Registered Users 252 Posts
    Thanks for the advice will try it later. If it works then 1 less claim screen to go through
  • Options
    ZeusismeZeusisme Registered Users 77 Posts
    Just like to add these dialog also makes a big difference especially when when you are in a race either for number 1 or 2 in the League fight . Eliminating these dialogs will makes users goes to next PVP session a second or two faster . in terms of a race these are the winning factor or it even means you will get the guns or not ..
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Wait ... I've got one and this has been around since the beginning. LMAO

Screenshot_20161119-095305.png?psid=1

I think it's safe to say that no player will "accidentally" spend 54,390 GOLD. :cool:

I'm not sure when GLU finally fixed this (after more than a year) ... it could have been remedied anytime between TIER 33 and TIER 34.

Screenshot_20161209-043856.png?psid=1

So if you really want to become "annoyed", hit that "GOLD Payment" option by mistake ...
    ... make sure your "GOLD Spend Confirmation" option is set to ON under settings.
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    warrior202warrior202 Registered Users 401 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Wait ... I've got one and this has been around since the beginning. LMAO

Screenshot_20161119-095305.png?psid=1

I think it's safe to say that no player will "accidentally" spend 54,390 GOLD. :cool:

This is required dialogue obviously. Not annoying one like guest was reporting about those 4 dialogues.
    Game is just for FUN. Enjoy it guys.