Options

Allies

Dtran1998Dtran1998 Registered Users 2 Posts
I noticed that in this Frontline Commando game you have a couple of allies in some missions. They do actually help, but they really suck. I was thinking that there should be an option to recruit better soldiers to fight for your side, some costing earned currency, and better ones costing premium currency. They can be permanent and come back after every battle.

Comments

• Options
    arzenearzene Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well, agreed with that, hopefully it becomes available soon.

Also, it will be nice ( I think ) that the character has increased health every time we level up.
  • Options
    rolandroland Registered Users 8 Posts
    Dtran1998 wrote: »
    I noticed that in this Frontline Commando game you have a couple of allies in some missions. They do actually help, but they really suck. I was thinking that there should be an option to recruit better soldiers to fight for your side, some costing earned currency, and better ones costing premium currency. They can be permanent and come back after every battle.
    Yeah, I agree. That is perfectly a good idea. I've noticed that while there are allies supposed fighting with you side by side but they can't even kill single enemy, you should have to do it on your own with all the enemy. So it's nice no have recruit system wherein you can plan your team for the mission. In short, with recruitment, if there are probably 7 in a team then you can recruit 2 snipers, a machine gunner and some foot soldier which will surely help you in completing the mission.
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    roland wrote: »
    Yeah, I agree. That is perfectly a good idea. I've noticed that while there are allies supposed fighting with you side by side but they can't even kill single enemy, you should have to do it on your own with all the enemy. So it's nice no have recruit system wherein you can plan your team for the mission. In short, with recruitment, if there are probably 7 in a team then you can recruit 2 snipers, a machine gunner and some foot soldier which will surely help you in completing the mission.

Although very unlikely would be good that if you have a friend added in game center or gamespy you could use them in battle. Just wanted to point it out :p would be awesome
    IMG%5D