Options

Customer (non)Support

Steve_SSteve_S Registered Users 30 Posts
What is the typical response time for a support ticket submitted to glu? It has been almost 1 whole week since I submitted 2 requests, and I haven't even received an acknowledgement that they have been received. Getting extremely frustrated with the bugginess of the system and apparent lack of support, or even concern.

Comments

• Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    From what I've seen from the forum moderators, they're not going to be able to give you a definitive answer. My assumption is that customer care is back logged and depending on what you inquired about, the time frame for a response could vary drastically. I do agree that they should acknowledge your inquiry with some type of response to show they are at least trying to be respectful to customer feedback, even if they don't have an answer or solution, that shouldn't stop them from responding in some way.

How did you contact them? Email, iOS through the game (settings, customer care, contact us), or maybe another way I'm not aware of? If you're asking for a forum moderator to help with a customer care request trouble ticket, you might want to add the ticket number reference; not sure if they can help, but if they can, I'm sure the ticket number would be helpful.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes- how did you contact them? That's the best way to get started here. We have no visibility into your game account here on the forums, though.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes- how did you contact them? That's the best way to get started here. We have no visibility into your game account here on the forums, though.

Requests were submitten via https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/?contact=1 which I got to via the tournament rewards sticky. I received no ticket number or anything else.
  • Options
    Steve_S wrote: »
    Requests were submitten via https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/contract-killer-sniper/?contact=1 which I got to via the tournament rewards sticky. I received no ticket number or anything else.

Did you use the same email address as you have here on the forums?
  • Options
    rastafarirastafari Registered Users 78 Posts
    Submitted December 05 got response jan 20
    good luck
  • Options
    Did you use the same email address as you have here on the forums?

No, I used a different email address which I check very often on the customer support submission page.
  • Options
    Still not a word. Based upon my experience, customer support is completely horrendous and non-existent.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    I realize the lack of response is what you're talking about and I'm not sure if this really matters or helps your frustration, but customer care hasn't responded to me, except for the auto generated confirmation that they've received my message. I'm just reporting game issues without asking questions or any request to resolve an issue, so it would seem they haven't actually seen my email versus not wanting to respond to it.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    There is a pretty long queue. Steve_S I can look up the status of your ticket but I need some kind of identifying information to check out the ticket.
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    There is a pretty long queue. Steve_S I can look up the status of your ticket but I need some kind of identifying information to check out the ticket.

Reading posts in this forum I understand that there is a big and long queue for customer care to get back but why don't you then change the auto-response message??

It's not good customer service to have auto-reply that says "...You should hear from us very soon...." and then nothing happens.....

Make use of the auto-response message and alter it to say in what timeframe we could expect to hear back from you and please start getting back to people in a timely manner. Many of us really like the game and have also spent money on it.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options

I'd like to but you have blocked PMs, and I am not willing to put my personal email or contact info in a public forum.
  • Options
    Steve_S wrote: »
    I'd like to but you have blocked PMs, and I am not willing to put my personal email or contact info in a public forum.

If you accept my contact request, you can PM me. :)
  • Options
    bys wrote: »
    Reading posts in this forum I understand that there is a big and long queue for customer care to get back but why don't you then change the auto-response message??

It's not good customer service to have auto-reply that says "...You should hear from us very soon...." and then nothing happens.....

Make use of the auto-response message and alter it to say in what timeframe we could expect to hear back from you and please start getting back to people in a timely manner. Many of us really like the game and have also spent money on it.

Will pass this suggestion along to Customer Care.
  • Options
    If you accept my contact request, you can PM me. :)

PM sent. Thanks!
  • Options
    bysbys Registered Users 165 Posts
    I finally got a reply.... but not to my question just a new generic reply and then they closed my ticket. I guess that is one way of limiting the queue but it is really BAD customer service.

Glu, I wasn't thinking that all the negative posts were real and that a customer service team could treat buying customers in the various ways that are described in many many posts on this forum... but now I know it is true.....
    I'm sorry to say but the way Glu:s customer service are handling the tickets is far away from how a company should handle customer service.
    ===============
    One BITE at a time!
  • Options
    IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
    yestarday i got a reply after 2 weeks from the customer care,and today i got the issue solved and can play the game,i am so happy,thanks glu
  • Options
    Iamready wrote: »
    yestarday i got a reply after 2 weeks from the customer care,and today i got the issue solved and can play the game,i am so happy,thanks glu

Team stated that they fixed several of the issues this weekend. Glad things are working for you.