Options

Big PvP problem!

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    mcjpayd wrote: »
    they still haven't fixed it because i just started a tourney 5 mins ago, and already have gotten booted and put in another... i think if you don't get pts, you stay in the same tourney - the minute you start playing and win a battle, that's when it seems you get moved around. I was in 1st no matter what tourney i was in last night - who knows what today brings... obviously they haven't fixed their problem, or maybe this is a planned thing to keep people playing lol

I don't think they will fix this one, it appears to be part of "the game" now ... LOL
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    mcjpaydmcjpayd Registered Users 100 Posts
    yeah - you can never judge how far you are behind or in front i guess until the very end.
    i've gotten shuffled around 2x - including losing out on a 2 pts for a restart right after i won but before i could claim = dumb
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I don't think they will fix this one, it appears to be part of "the game" now ... LOL
    If it is then I am done competing.This BS is for the birds.They stuck me in a room last night with Tony Zapper and a bunch of the other gold league.Im on silver league go figure.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    If it is then I am done competing.This BS is for the birds.They stuck me in a room last night with Tony Zapper and a bunch of the other gold league.Im on silver league go figure.

Really? Now that's a new twist ... Inter-League Competition? Will wonders ever cease?
  • Options
    R1gol1nR1gol1n Registered Users 157 Posts
    Second day, and same BS yesterday I end up on second place and have to spend lots of gold, when I was on 112 AP and all others below 100, this really sucks, today I was on first place and they just put it on a group where the leader has 150 AP me on dam 60, I hope they keep changing groups at this point...
    Is everyone playing on IPhone? I do..
    My son plays on a iPad and don't have the this problem. I'm on silver league he on bronce.
  • Options
    I'm on iphone too... I'm surprised no ones addressed this or had any comments from the admins? this problem is in at least 3 threads i've seen so far including the feedback/bugs. To compound this issue, the free rewards, like energy, gold, medpacks etc are not working which is somewhat vital to advancement in the smaller tournaments.
  • Options
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    Really? Now that's a new twist ... Inter-League Competition? Will wonders ever cease?

It was still listed as silver league.Luckily right before it ended I went out of the game and came back in and got a whole new group.I was at least able to pick up first place in that group as I had over 200 points.
  • Options
    I'm on an iPad and it's doing the same thing to me.
    I guess we are playing Glu roulette and see where we land.
  • Options
    It was still listed as silver league.Luckily right before it ended I went out of the game and came back in and got a whole new group.I was at least able to pick up first place in that group as I had over 200 points.

OH OK ... that figures, as some former GOLD league players stop spending GOLD, they will no doubt end up in SILVER LEAGUE. Do not fret, the ONLY difference between YOU and them is the amount of GOLD they're willing to spend. :-)
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Reported this issue. Very sorry that this is happening.
  • Options
    well now the problem is, i've been switched to a group, probably that appears to have started hours before the one i was in, i'm sure i'm not alone, and is now impossible to be even close to win
  • Options
    oh sorry, I really don't think this mess will be fix, I only hope to be able to craf the weapon. I was hopping to doit today now I doubt it.
  • Options
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    oh sorry, I really don't think this mess will be fix, I only hope to be able to craf the weapon. I was hopping to doit today now I doubt it.

yeah me too...
  • Options
    Hey HANDLES you guys just apologyse, but why not give parts to the affect people.. Or something a sorry don't give us the gold back to the one we spend to get a good rank.
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Reported this issue. Very sorry that this is happening.

Handles I think that the appropriate action should be the 20 parts awarded to every player that played the game.So many of them were in first to have someone else leapfrog in on them and take their parts.
    Pass that on to the dev team with a message that those plain old oops I'm sorry days are over.
    I'm sick and tired of paying money to be screwed over for it.
  • Options
    yeah - i agree, i think we should get our weapon parts as we get screwed because someone from a different tournament comes in with huge pts... no way to win the needed parts we would have had.
  • Options
    weirdly enough, i got booted 3x so far since my last post - i'm sort of glad i wasn't in the one. lol
  • Options
    YagershotsYagershots Registered Users 7 Posts
    R1gol1n wrote: »
    Hey HANDLES you guys just apologyse, but why not give parts to the affect people.. Or something a sorry don't give us the gold back to the one we spend to get a good rank.

So I was affected by this glitch too. I couldn't sleep last night so I logged in (iOS iPhone 6plus) around 2:30am est. played a few pvps. Was in a commanding lead 90vps total about 34 over next player, so I logged out. Logged back in around 2:58am est and I was back to 0 in 27th place (sorry, no screen shot) in different group. I figured there was a GLU glitch and went to bed. I thought it was so close to league closing that maybe the servers needed to update. Woke up this morning and didn't have any parts for winnings. Was so pi**ed that I have not played a game till this afternoon. So I logged in and was in a new league (expected) with 0 vps I took screenshots to document the players in the league pics 1,2,3&4. Played one game and my score jumped to 92vps in same league. Took 1st place. ***! Feel bad for the person who was in 1st. Let's see if it stays this way. Wow!!!

b8k8m.png

33bzfk4.png

24g62qp.png

vwzcqc.png

New day, one game 92vps
    352rbcl.png]
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    All who are having this issue please provide me with your:

In-game name:
    iOS/Android:
    Device:
  • Options
    YagershotsYagershots Registered Users 7 Posts

In-game name:
    iOS/Android:
    Device:

Yagershots
    iOS
    iPhone 6 plus
  • Options

In-game name:
    iOS/Android:
    Device:

replied via PM
  • Options
    Where we summith that information here? Or we have to create a tiket?
  • Options

In-game name:
    iOS/Android:
    Device:

Merc316
    IOS
    iPad
  • Options
    RIG007
    IOS 8.3
    iPhone 5
  • Options
    SCORPION
    Google ANDROID
    Google Nexus 7 (Gen 2)
  • Options
    ImreefImreef Registered Users 69 Posts
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    I finished somewhere around 2600 or so. Got 3 knives and rockets.

Ok. That's messed up. I finished around 4000 and got the same prizes but I'm competing for useless drone parts. Every bronze league has been like that for me. I don't understand how everyone else is competing for gun parts??

And my groupings do keep changing too like others have stated. I'm not able to compete for gun parts so I don't care what place I finish
  • Options
    Imreef wrote: »
    Ok. That's messed up. I finished around 4000 and got the same prizes but I'm competing for useless drone parts. Every bronze league has been like that for me. I don't understand how everyone else is competing for gun parts??

And my groupings do keep changing too like others have stated. I'm not able to compete for gun parts so I don't care what place I finish

Someone said in another post that if you play on the weekend global tournament and qualify for the bronze league
    100 points then you compete for gun parts.
    If you don't play on the weekend and the just add you to the bronze league then you only get to compete for drone parts.
    At least that's the way it's supposed to work.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    Someone said in another post that if you play on the weekend global tournament and qualify for the bronze league
    100 points then you compete for gun parts.
    If you don't play on the weekend and the just add you to the bronze league then you only get to compete for drone parts.
    At least that's the way it's supposed to work.

I started a new game on a new device, had over 160 VP during the Global (attaining the Bronze milestone), and got 20 parts for the Medusa awarded. Now, I'm playing in the Bronze League for drone parts. So anyone else got the right info about getting into a Bronze League for gun parts? I've got 20 parts I won't be able to do anything with.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    I am no expert on the Bronze League, but my understanding is that they have never played for gun parts, just drones and now drone parts. Silver League plays for parts for the number 2 gun from last weekend's Global. Gold League plays for parts for a new top end gun.

Now a member of my clan on IOS is reporting the he is in the Bronze League competing for a 314 K Heavy. You can't say that the guys at Glu don't have a sense of humor. Bizarre!
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    I am no expert on the Bronze League, but my understanding is that they have never played for gun parts, just drones and now drone parts. Silver League plays for parts for the number 2 gun from last weekend's Global. Gold League plays for parts for a new top end gun.

Now a member of my clan on IOS is reporting the he is in the Bronze League competing for a 314 K Heavy. You can't say that the guys at Glu don't have a sense of humor. Bizarre!

My very first Global landed me in the Bronze League (only time). I believe the parts I collected in the Global were for a TREBUCHET. I had no clue what I was doing at the time and the fact that I couldn't finish my weapon was thought to be my ignorance of the game, so I just moved on. Of course I wasn't spending GOLD so no harm was done, but with all the bugs in this game I now know I was robbed. LOL Had I known then what I know now, well ...

Sorry For Your Loss ... to anyone robbed of a chance to complete a weapon.