Options

New Region Release? 6.23.2015

HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
Hello,

As most of you are aware, last night a new region was released on Android for Google Play and Amazon. This release was not intentional as you can tell the region was not complete.

We will be removing this region from the game so that it can be completed and released at the time it is supposed to be released.

I'm sure you all have questions concerning this issue, mainly what is happening with the Tier 12 bases that have already been worked on. Starting when the region is taken down, no more progress will be able to be made on Tier 12.

If you have further questions about this please ask and I will try my best to relay responses to the team.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    What happens if you've already started to play this new region? AND/OR starting to build a TIER 12 BASE?
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    As of right now, I'm told you have what you spent on already but cannot progress further.
  • Options
    OK I understand but there are players who jumped in and started upgrading TIER 12 BASES and depending upon how far they actually moved along, they may be invincible, at least for a couple of weeks anyways ... best to avoid them I suppose LOL More diamonds to waste ... oh well.
  • Options
    It wont be a couple weeks.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    It wont be a couple weeks.

This week or the following?
  • Options
    First week of July
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    OK I understand but there are players who jumped in and started upgrading TIER 12 BASES and depending upon how far they actually moved along, they may be invincible, at least for a couple of weeks anyways ... best to avoid them I suppose LOL More diamonds to waste ... oh well.

I guess I have to be the dissenting voice here. I hope that Tier 12 is delayed at least 2 weeks and I hope it would be 3. I am willing to live with a few players who have started Tier 12 for a few weeks while the rest of stumble through Tier 11 upgrades. The relentless introduction of requirements to commit new money to keep up will drive all but the deepest pockets out of the game.

A new Tier every month was realistic at earlier levels, now they are impossible to complete in a month without large buy-ins. Add to that the demands of the Drone program and weapons upgrades, and this game becomes a burden not a game.

I also hope they allow us to restart the Campaign. I want a second shot at the Diamond missions., which are, BTW, less lucrative than earlier campaigns.
  • Options
    OH HANDLES ... one other thing I noticed was that the MAX'd out opponent algorithm when an opponent cannot be found was generating MAX'd TIER 12s with MAX'd DRONES ... I hope that has been disabled ...
  • Options
    Tier 12 not removed on Amazon. Is it still on Android?
  • Options
    bradr752 wrote: »
    Tier 12 not removed on Amazon. Is it still on Android?

YES I'm still seeing TIER 12 BASES in League PvP on Google Android.

The NEW Region is still present as well.
  • Options
    YES I'm still seeing TIER 12 BASES in League PvP on Google Android.

The NEW Region is still present as well.

How goes your quest for the Mudflow? I am at 40 Parts.
  • Options
    How goes your quest for the Mudflow? I am at 40 Parts.

Hey Buddy ... I'm at 47 PARTS ... What happened to you yesterday? I thought you picked up 35 during GLOBAL ... I am getting another endless stream of TIER 12s now, many max'd out and more and more with max'd out drones. Burning diamonds again, another GLU foul up that's costing us thousands of diamonds. They were to retract this latest update, but haven't and I do not expect them too. I am feeling that pressure building again .....
  • Options
    Hey Buddy ... I'm at 47 PARTS ... What happened to you yesterday? I thought you picked up 35 during GLOBAL ... I am getting another endless stream of TIER 12s now, many max'd out and more and more with max'd out drones. Burning diamonds again, another GLU foul up that's costing us thousands of diamonds. They were to retract this latest update, but haven't and I do not expect them too. I am feeling that pressure building again .....

I fell in with a bad crowd. My league was filled with the Japanese and Chinese clans who apparently never sleep. Then they moved a couple of 200 point players into my League. Finished 11th. Right now in 8th place, looking to finish this thing up. I have maxxed out the Mudflow in Amazon and it is sweet. Takes on the Tier 12 Longs with ease.
  • Options
    I fell in with a bad crowd. My league was filled with the Japanese and Chinese clans who apparently never sleep. Then they moved a couple of 200 point players into my League. Finished 11th. Right now in 8th place, looking to finish this thing up. I have maxxed out the Mudflow in Amazon and it is sweet. Takes on the Tier 12 Longs with ease.

Good to know ... I was gonna sit on it for awhile since I won't be needing it until HEAVY week comes around. I need a break from the action so I can close all open contracts (ASCENSION) and finish off my base. Going back into cruise mode works pretty well for me ... one good battle a month saves me time and GOLD and this last Global was a great source of competition and enjoyment ... I really had fun, but I am worn out now **SMILES**

You and I and those like us do not need to compete every week. Sort of like veteran gladiators that have nothing to prove until a new gunslinger rides into town and calls out our name ...
    ... then it's on !!!

So ME and LITTLE ME are taking a well deserved rest to refine our battle tactics ... we'll need them soon enough LMAO
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts

Same thing is happening 2 me now amsoft...i am getting constantly matched up with BD of 184k-369k...burning thru diamonds as well searching 4 new matchups..not enjoyable.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Good to know ... I was gonna sit on it for awhile since I won't be needing it until HEAVY week comes around. I need a break from the action so I can close all open contracts (ASCENSION) and finish off my base. Going back into cruise mode works pretty well for me ... one good battle a month saves me time and GOLD and this last Global was a great source of competition and enjoyment ... I really had fun, but I am worn out now **SMILES**

You and I and those like us do not need to compete every week. Sort of like veteran gladiators that have nothing to prove until a new gunslinger rides into town and calls out our name ...
    ... then it's on !!!

So ME and LITTLE ME are taking a well deserved rest to refine our battle tactics ... we'll need them soon enough LMAO

Hey Scorpion

Firstly I need to say I really enjoy reading some of your posts and this is one of them worth reading.
    Your "dialogue" yesterday with Angels (and his frustration) was another one so I sincerely hope you keep it up.
    I wanted to stress out the importance of one thing you said: some people do not need to compete every week.
    I strongly support that and believe that applies to all of us for many reasons, time, psychology and money being the main ones.

Cheers
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    As of now Tier 12 and the new campaign have not been taken down on the Amazon platform. Is Android still up?
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Hey Buddy ... I'm at 47 PARTS ...

How do you get to 47 parts? I have one gun there, and I don't remember how I got to such an odd number. Something to do with Silver league maybe? I don't recall ever competing in a Silver league, but maybe I did once. Most of my time is spent in bronze and we can only get 20 or 10 parts.

On a side note, I got my Mudflow last night as I decide to spend some of my gold on a mystery box spin. Got 5 parts, so decided to spin some more. Well, any 10 spins later, I got another 5 and my second 1st place last night, so I was able to craft my weapon this morning. Which I didn't get the pop up this morning and feared I was dethroned while I slept, but it was available to craft. About an hour or so later, I got the pop up letting me know I won the parts. Little lag there.
  • Options
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    How do you get to 47 parts? I have one gun there, and I don't remember how I got to such an odd number. Something to do with Silver league maybe? I don't recall ever competing in a Silver league, but maybe I did once. Most of my time is spent in bronze and we can only get 20 or 10 parts.

On a side note, I got my Mudflow last night as I decide to spend some of my gold on a mystery box spin. Got 5 parts, so decided to spin some more. Well, any 10 spins later, I got another 5 and my second 1st place last night, so I was able to craft my weapon this morning. Which I didn't get the pop up this morning and feared I was dethroned while I slept, but it was available to craft. About an hour or so later, I got the pop up letting me know I won the parts. Little lag there.

Top 90 in Global 35 parts, 4th - 6th in Silver, 12 parts: total 47 parts.
  • Options
    Top 90 in Global 35 parts, 4th - 6th in Silver, 12 parts: total 47 parts.

Good to know. Thanks. I guess I was in Silver once, though I find it hard to believe. I don't usually compete enough during Global to get that high. I find it's not too hard for me to do well in Bronze and get the parts needed so far, though.
  • Options

As Bradr752 already said:

Top 90 in Global 35 parts, 4th - 6th in Silver, 12 parts: total 47 parts

AND / OR

Top 250 in Global, 20 parts
    4th - 6th in Silver, 12 parts
    7th - 10th in Silver, 10 parts
    11th - 20th in Silver, 5 parts: total 47 parts
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    As Bradr752 already said:

Top 90 in Global 35 parts, 4th - 6th in Silver, 12 parts: total 47 parts

AND / OR

Top 250 in Global, 20 parts
    4th - 6th in Silver, 12 parts
    7th - 10th in Silver, 10 parts
    11th - 20th in Silver, 5 parts: total 47 parts

That'd only work if there were 3 days of Silver so far, and I think there's only been 2 (for this weapon), no? How do we know what weapons will be coming up? Is it always the same weapon parts that are in Global? Is that the only way to know? Are they the same weapon parts across leagues, just different number of parts?

Thanks!
  • Options
    That'd only work if there were 3 days of Silver so far, and I think there's only been 2 (for this weapon), no? How do we know what weapons will be coming up? Is it always the same weapon parts that are in Global? Is that the only way to know? Are they the same weapon parts across leagues, just different number of parts?

Thanks!

Sorry, I thought you were talking about the past.

We only know the type of weapon coming up in the upcoming event.
    The (usual so far) order is Assault-Tesla-Sniper-Heavy

It is always the same number of parts in the events.
    The same weapon parts across leagues, yes
  • Options

Thanks!

I'm not sure what happens in BRONZE LEAGUE these days, sometimes they compete for WEAPONS PARTS and sometimes they're competing for DRONES PARTS ... to answer your question:

The same parts that you compete for in GLOBAL are the same parts you compete for in LEAGUE EVENTS. Aside from the fierce competition, think if a GLOBAL EVENT as an extended LEAGUE EVENT.

To WIN a SILVER LEAGUE event, for example, usually requires at least 100 victories (200 VP). To qualify for the SILVER LEAGUE you need 2,500 AP, again the equivalent of 100 victories, with the notable exception that you have 4 days to reach that total in the GLOBAL; that's 25 victories a day. If you're having trouble making the SILVER LEAGUE, then you're doing something terribly wrong ... just stating the truth here, don't shoot the messenger. **SMILES**

In many ways winning a SILVER LEAGUE EVENT is harder than making the SILVER LEAGUE via the GLOBAL.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what happens in BRONZE LEAGUE these days, sometimes they compete for WEAPONS PARTS and sometimes they're competing for DRONES PARTS ... to answer your question:

The same parts that you compete for in GLOBAL are the same parts you compete for in LEAGUE EVENTS. Aside from the fierce competition, think if a GLOBAL EVENT as an extended LEAGUE EVENT.

To WIN a SILVER LEAGUE event, for example, usually requires at least 100 victories (200 VP). To qualify for the SILVER LEAGUE you need 2,500 AP, again the equivalent of 100 victories, with the notable exception that you have 4 days to reach that total in the GLOBAL; that's 25 victories a day. If you're having trouble making the SILVER LEAGUE, then you're doing something terribly wrong ... just stating the truth here, don't shoot the messenger. **SMILES**

In many ways winning a SILVER LEAGUE EVENT is harder than making the SILVER LEAGUE via the GLOBAL.

I don't see drone parts in bronze, except maybe below 3rd place. Right now it's just drone experience capsules and diamonds.

The thing I'm doing wrong is living. During the work week, I can usually get on almost every hour (that I'm awake) and do my 3 battles. Obviously it takes 50 wins to get to 100 VP to get the gold and I'm able to do that. However, weekends are a different story. I didn't fight one match on Saturday, Friday night was shot as well, and Sundays I'm not that active in the game. I don't usually try for silver, as I've found it fairly easy to get the parts I need in Bronze, so why should I shoot for silver where it's even harder to get the parts? Curiosity might get the better of me, and maybe I'll shot for silver in the near future, but for now, bronze gets the job done. I've set alarms and end up turning them off and going back to sleep every time I try to get up at 2:30 AM on a workday to make sure I'm still in 1st. So I'm always hopeful that when I check it the next day, I finished where I left off. I was 40 points ahead last night with 3 hours to go, but anything can happen, and it has in the past.
  • Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Good to know. Thanks. I guess I was in Silver once, though I find it hard to believe. I don't usually compete enough during Global to get that high. I find it's not too hard for me to do well in Bronze and get the parts needed so far, though.

Which platform are you playing on and how the hell do you have weapon parts offered in Bronze? The only thing available for Bronze players are exp modules. Are you a hacker or something?
  • Options
    Which platform are you playing on and how the hell do you have weapon parts offered in Bronze? The only thing available for Bronze players are exp modules. Are you a hacker or something?

iOS. And no, I'm far from a hacker.
  • Options
    try_againtry_again Registered Users 1,302 Posts
    I've tried to find this out before as well - how are either drones only or weapon parts offered in bronze. Most say they only have drone parts. This is what I saw on Amazon, at Tier 4 in the past. There must be some tipping point of Level #, base Tier #, or something to get into the parts area.

Crafty042, if you could tell us what platform (iOS, Google Play, Amazon Store), your Level # and mabe weapon star power to give us a clue? GLU doesn't make this known anywhere.

edit: Ok, it's iOS, could you give us your main weapon power (roughly)?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »
    I've tried to find this out before as well - how are either drones only or weapon parts offered in bronze. Most say they only have drone parts. This is what I saw on Amazon, at Tier 4 in the past. There must be some tipping point of Level #, base Tier #, or something to get into the parts area.

Crafty042, if you could tell us what platform (iOS, Google Play, Amazon Store), your Level # and mabe weapon star power to give us a clue? GLU doesn't make this known anywhere.

Main weapons are currently only what I can get from money once a new area opens. Sniper and Assault are both 9.0. I could buy the 10.0 weapons, but was holding off to hopefully win something better. No need to progress through Ascension until a new area comes out, so I was saving my money (only have 4.46M) which would be gone in no time on upgrades. Plus I'm trying to save my diamonds for base upgrades for now and not to waste on the main weapon upgrades that require diamonds. My base is capped at level 9.0 right now and I need to get up to 512k of diamonds to unlock it to 10. I can only get 14.5k from battles.

wu5842.png

Hope that image works. I sent it as Small size from phone to email. Should have maybe used Medium size.

Maybe Glu awards those that have put in over $100 into the game by letting us compete for weapon parts?
  • Options
    try_again wrote: »

Forgot to say I'm level 100. The cap. 2,891 VP.

Since the image is small, I'll just say that it's 20 parts for 1st. 10 parts for 2nd and 3rd. 3x Tier 6 (red/blue?) modules for 4th-6th, 3x Tier 6 (red) modules for 7-10, and 3 grenades and 2k diamonds for 11-20.