Options

New Region Release? 6.23.2015

2Next

Comments

• Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    As of now Tier 12 and the new campaign have not been taken down on the Amazon platform. Is Android still up?

New region/campaign is still up and active on android...i just completed the 1st level/round, altho it seems 2 b running even slower than what the campaigns usually do...
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    On Amazon Tier 12 now appears permanent. It has a name (Lima) and allows upgrades. The new Campaign has a name as well, Dressed to Kill, but it has been locked.
  • Options
    amsoft2000amsoft2000 Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    On Amazon Tier 12 now appears permanent. It has a name (Lima) and allows upgrades. The new Campaign has a name as well, Dressed to Kill, but it has been locked.

I just noticed DRESSED TO KILL as well but all it says essentially is to complete ASCENSION in order to continue ... might as well go for it ... it's here ... why not **SMILES**
    Complex Minds Require Challenging Games ... SCORPION
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    I have Dressed to Kill now too and it is also locked. I guess they r waiting 2 open it again at the beginning of July when it was supposed 2 come out.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    amsoft2000 wrote: »
    I just noticed DRESSED TO KILL as well but all it says essentially is to complete ASCENSION in order to continue ... might as well go for it ... it's here ... why not **SMILES**

People are reporting that even though it appears, it's not unlocked even if you've killed the Ascension boss. Just a heads up, though it won't hurt (maybe?) to complete ascension to be ready.
  • Options
    OneAxe09OneAxe09 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am totally frustrated with this game .If I wasn't so addicted to it like many of us ,I would have erased it from my mobile long time ago.Recently though,Ive been thinking alot about doing just that and just say "the hell with it".
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    OneAxe09 wrote: »
    I am totally frustrated with this game .If I wasn't so addicted to it like many of us ,I would have erased it from my mobile long time ago.Recently though,Ive been thinking alot about doing just that and just say "the hell with it".

Ditto! I've thought the same for some time. I gave up on it for a long time, but came back after awhile. That and after actually being gullible enough to give them some of my hard earned money, I hate to throw it away now and trying to get my money's worth. If that's by getting frustrated, then I guess I've got more than I paid for.
  • Options
    georgieyapgeorgieyap Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have try six times on ascension mission kill all the boss but dress to kill mission is still lock, kindly guide me how to open this, thank you
    Belfest001
  • Options
    Chainarong 99Chainarong 99 Registered Users 2 Posts
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts
    Dressed to Killed is still locked to everybody on Android/Amazon Wlll open sometime next week Be Patient!