Options

I got jacked for over 37k diamonds!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Angels HolocaustAngels Holocaust Registered Users 571 Posts
    Crafty042 wrote: »
    I'm shocked. Tier 11 bases like that they can attack a tier 9 or 10 and take 30k+ diamonds while, if revenged, the lower tiers can only get back half that!? I certainly agree that it has helped me progress through tier 9 much quicker, but it's also unfair that I cannot revenge a STRONGER opponent and get as many if not more diamonds from them.

Don't worry crybaby, they just released a content update that stopped with the hand some rewards. I was wise to leave my device on to advance my tier 9 base because I knew whinny little *****es like yourself would ruin it, thanks a lot.
  • Options
    Crafty042Crafty042 Registered Users 255 Posts
    Don't worry crybaby, they just released a content update that stopped with the hand some rewards. I was wise to leave my device on to advance my tier 9 base because I knew whinny little *****es like yourself would ruin it, thanks a lot.

You're welcome!
  • Options
    arnmanarnman Registered Users 180 Posts
    bradr752 wrote: »
    There is nothing fair about this for sure Tier 9 gamers are being pummelled. The good news is life gets better if you can somehow save enough Diamonds to get to Tier 10.

I haven't seen a Tier 9 37.2 K opponent for a while. I wonder if they have fixed this glitch. Or maybe they have bankrupted all of the Tier 9 vaults. Can anybody report a recent 37.2 K loss?

I am still on T9 but fortunately, have only been hit once 4 37k and once i believe 4 23k or so, and that was last wk. All the other attacks have yielded much lower payouts...thankfully! I had noticed tho, that the 37k payout went 2 someone working on T12, and the 23k payout was someone working on T11.
  • Options

Angels dude, u really need 2 chill out! Ive noticed 4 a while now that u love 2 BULLY people by putting them down and calling them names; i guess it makes u feel better about urself, i dont know. In case u were not aware, this is a FORUM, a place where people can go 2 vent, express concerns, ask 4 help, whatever it may b. If u cant handle this, then mayb u shud stay out!
  • Options
    arnman wrote: »
    Angels dude, u really need 2 chill out! Ive noticed 4 a while now that u love 2 BULLY people by putting them down and calling them names; i guess it makes u feel better about urself, i dont know. In case u were not aware, this is a FORUM, a place where people can go 2 vent, express concerns, ask 4 help, whatever it may b. If u cant handle this, then mayb u shud stay out!

You're also one to blame for making us loose such an amazing feature. When a glitch is advantageous to the players, please keep your mouth shut. This game has screwed over the players time and again with their glitches, game restarts, they don't award the players their weapons or parts after an event, placing the players in random brackets and when something finally goes right for us, you go and tell them? Whose side are you on?
  • Options
    When a glitch is advantageous to the players, please keep your mouth shut.

Correction: When the game is advantageous to Angels Holocaust, then keep your mouth shut!
  • Options
    Merc316Merc316 Registered Users 103 Posts
    You're also one to blame for making us loose such an amazing feature. When a glitch is advantageous to the players, please keep your mouth shut. This game has screwed over the players time and again with their glitches, game restarts, they don't award the players their weapons or parts after an event, placing the players in random brackets and when something finally goes right for us, you go and tell them? Whose side are you on?

Angels that glitch was only an advantage to us players with higher level bases.If it had been a glitch against the Glu bots then so be it.Yes I have hit them for the 37k payout as I have upgrades to do but I always wondered why Glu didn't fix it.I know I would have hated being a tier 9 base and getting screwed over like that.
  • Options
    Glad they fixed it for you tier 9 guys.Now maybe you guys can get those upgrades.Some friendly advise
    Upgrade those bases whenever you can.A lot of you have higher rated guns throwing you up into tier 10 and
    Tier 11.Its only going to get harder as the game goes on for you with those lower bases.
    Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Glad they fixed it for you tier 9 guys.Now maybe you guys can get those upgrades.Some friendly advise
    Upgrade those bases whenever you can.A lot of you have higher rated guns throwing you up into tier 10 and
    Tier 11.Its only going to get harder as the game goes on for you with those lower bases.
    Hope this helps.

Thanks Merc. Of course, I just got my way to tier 10, so bring the glitch back! jk! Upgrading my base is all I've been concentrating on for now.

How many people, besides Angel, actually leave their devices on to cheat the system and not allow anyone revenge or the ability to steal their diamonds and how does that even work? Doesn't it time out and exit the game after some time of inactivity?
  • Options
    Thanks Merc. Of course, I just got my way to tier 10, so bring the glitch back! jk! Upgrading my base is all I've been concentrating on for now.

How many people, besides Angel, actually leave their devices on to cheat the system and not allow anyone revenge or the ability to steal their diamonds and how does that even work? Doesn't it time out and exit the game after some time of inactivity?

Not if you go into your settings and set that option to never.I usually keep mine set to time out after 5 min though unless I'm really close to an upgrade then I keep it on until the upgrades done.
    The way I see it I steal diamonds from other players,give them a chance to get me back.
    Easy come,easy go after all it's just a game.
  • Options
    bradr752bradr752 Registered Users 1,962 Posts

I think that most of the serious players have dedicated devices which they never turn off. Set them up to never sleep, plug in charger and leave CKS running.
  • Options
    Merc316 wrote: »
    Not if you go into your settings and set that option to never.I usually keep mine set to time out after 5 min though unless I'm really close to an upgrade then I keep it on until the upgrades done.
    The way I see it I steal diamonds from other players,give them a chance to get me back.
    Easy come,easy go after all it's just a game.

I agree, and not about to do this. I just wanted to point out that Angel likes to cheat everyone out of getting even with them. I know I can prevent my device from turning off, but I would think the game itself would time out if you are just sitting on one screen and not doing anything. Every other game that I play or have played that won't allow players to attack you if online has this feature to stop players from just logging in and leaving it on while they go about their day. It's essentially cheating.

I hope I didn't give the developers an idea that will hurt the advantage of some players...
  • Options

Cheat the system? I'm a tactical genius for leaving my device on. Why the hell would I want others to attack my base and reap my hard work?
  • Options
    I agree, and not about to do this. I just wanted to point out that Angel likes to cheat everyone out of getting even with them. I know I can prevent my device from turning off, but I would think the game itself would time out if you are just sitting on one screen and not doing anything. Every other game that I play or have played that won't allow players to attack you if online has this feature to stop players from just logging in and leaving it on while they go about their day. It's essentially cheating.

I hope I didn't give the developers an idea that will hurt the advantage of some players...

That's adorable, trying to ruin another amazing feature for the players? Still butt hurt over my play style? Unfortunately for yourself, leaving your device on and not being attacked is part of the game and has been available since the beginning of the game.
  • Options
    That's adorable, trying to ruin another amazing feature for the players? Still butt hurt over my play style? Unfortunately for yourself, leaving your device on and not being attacked is part of the game and has been available since the beginning of the game.

Just because it's available, doesn't make it right. Just like it was available to rape the tier 9 bases. Genius!? LMAO all day long that you would even call yourself that. Ego problem much? Others point out how you like to put others down, now we see how you like to prop yourself up. If a game and online is your way of feeling superior, then so be it. It'll be a cold day in H E double hockey sticks before I lose a minute of sleep over you.
  • Options
    RMorr50912RMorr50912 Registered Users 79 Posts
    Hey Angels, you'd be a whiny little b*i*t*c*h if somebody took you for 3/4 your total diamond count. Stifle it! It's one thing to screw over the bots but not real players. I'm sure you'd be ready to complain if you got popped in one attack for more than you could get back in three. Just 'cause it worked in your favor don't make it right. I'm pretty sure if you lost 148k (3x our loss) in just one attack you'd be complaining too. Funny how anyone reporting a glitch you can exploit is ruining it for you. They do need to put in a time limit for inaction. If you wanna stay on 24/7 then stay up and active 24/7.
  • Options
    RMorr50912 wrote: »
    Hey Angels, you'd be a whiny little b*i*t*c*h if somebody took you for 3/4 your total diamond count. Stifle it! It's one thing to screw over the bots but not real players. I'm sure you'd be ready to complain if you got popped in one attack for more than you could get back in three. Just 'cause it worked in your favor don't make it right. I'm pretty sure if you lost 148k (3x our loss) in just one attack you'd be complaining too. Funny how anyone reporting a glitch you can exploit is ruining it for you. They do need to put in a time limit for inaction. If you wanna stay on 24/7 then stay up and active 24/7.

It did happen to me you scrub. I'm also tier 9 but I knew that I could turn this disadvantage into an advantage, I left my device on for 6 hours and advanced from tier 8 and finished half of tier 9. I was getting 14.5 diamonds with each battle. I knew I had to take advantage of this glitch because of people like you. The game has reverted back to it's original self and if you're still screwed if you get hit. You're worse off now without the glitch than you were with it.
  • Options
    Correction: When the game is advantageous to Angels Holocaust, then keep your mouth shut!

U hit the nail on the head Crafty!
  • Options
    PythonDjangoPythonDjango Registered Users 234 Posts
    Sorry guys, seriously. The issue has been fixed now, but I was pretty sure it was a glitch that I kept receiving lower than my normal level PvP matchups, which are tier 11 long and tier 12 short, having almost double the normal payouts, always 37.2k, no variance.

I prefer to attack generated/NPC bases because I know that building up a vault full of diamonds for upgrades is a lot of work, particularly with lower level economies, but the payout for those matches was high enough that I ignored that principle and went red. The situation's existance was Glu's fault, but taking advantage of it is on me.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, seriously. The issue has been fixed now, but I was pretty sure it was a glitch that I kept receiving lower than my normal level PvP matchups, which are tier 11 long and tier 12 short, having almost double the normal payouts, always 37.2k, no variance.

I prefer to attack generated/NPC bases because I know that building up a vault full of diamonds for upgrades is a lot of work, particularly with lower level economies, but the payout for those matches was high enough that I ignored that principle and went red. The situation's existance was Glu's fault, but taking advantage of it is on me.

I took advantage of it as well. I wasn't about to waste diamonds scrolling through multiple bases and attacking what I figure is a bot. Is there a way to tell what is and isn't? The name sometimes gives you a hint, but I'm never certain. While we were almost forced to take advantage of it, some of use felt that we should point it out as it was unfair to some of the lower levels.
  • Options
    NK14NK14 Registered Users 300 Posts
    Is there a way to tell what is and isn't? The name sometimes gives you a hint, but I'm never certain.

It's very simple buddy.
    Human users have drones, robots don't.
    Cheers
    You will go where you look at...
  • Options
    NK14 wrote: »
    It's very simple buddy.
    Human users have drones, robots don't.
    Cheers

I thought that was the case at first, but thought they fixed it since then and gave them drones too. I'll keep that in mind though. Thanks.